collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New adopts by Nence <3 pickup  (Read 1115 times)

Offline NenceTopic starter

• Tarot Orchid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+21)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ~.Which tarot-card did you picked up today? .~
    • mymlplife.blogg.se
New adopts by Nence <3 pickup
« on: July 24, 2016, 11:54:00 PM »
I have been quiet for a while, since my horse past away.. But today I actually draw something and want to make adopts with it  :satisfied:

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:art: Form
Ponyname:
Breed:
Ref/description (Dont forget the eyes and symbol):
Something else?:
Do you play "Pokemon Go"?:

:heart:  :rainbow: :heart:

Pickup!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 08:21:40 PM by Nence »

Thank you kissthethunder and audra-hime for my beautiful ponies <3
..:Click on the globe to visit my MLP-blog:..
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
Re: New adopts by Nence <3
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 08:16:22 PM »
Sorry for the loss of your pony i understand how hard it is to lose a four legged friend happened to many times over the years.

These are so lovely could I get one for cyber dark please..

Ponyname: Cyberdark unicorn
Breed:unicorn
Ref/description (Dont forget the eyes and symbol):You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Something else?: nope  :satisfied:
Do you play "Pokemon Go"?: of course but have not being as obsessed with it as I though I would be

• Tarot Orchid Pony
    • mymlplife.blogg.se
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 08:21:14 PM »
Here is Cyberdark unicorn :glitter:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2016, 05:41:03 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here is Cyberdark unicorn :glitter:

Thank you,she is beautiful

Offline Valerie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • ☼ I ❤ G3 ☼
    • Valerie´s Pony Rainbow
Re: New adopts by Nence <3 pickup
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2016, 01:00:14 AM »
I´m so sorry for your horse  :cry:

As always the new adopt is too cute :heart: I would love one  ^.^

Ponyname: Cupcake
Breed: Earth
Ref/description (Dont forget the eyes and symbol)
:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Better Pic of the symbol here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Something else?: Maybe a yellow bow somewhere?  ;)
Do you play "Pokemon Go"?: I liked Pokemon many years ago when I was a child, but nop, I won´t play it. Anyway here in Argentina it isn´t available now ;)

:flow:
:heart:    visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    :heart:

Valerie´s Pony Rainbow You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Tarot Orchid Pony
    • mymlplife.blogg.se
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2016, 10:17:49 PM »
Here comes Cupcake :hope:

Offline Valerie

• Dabbles Pony
  • ☼ I ❤ G3 ☼
    • Valerie´s Pony Rainbow
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2016, 01:18:09 AM »

Awwwwwwwww she is so cute, thank you so much!! :lovey:

Can I ask for another one? So I can have my new couple :D

Ponyname: Mittens
Breed: Earth
Ref/description (Dont forget the eyes and symbol):

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Something else?: Maybe, if it isn´t so much trouble, mittens and/or a little scarf in the colors of the pic? (the mittens aren´t visible in the pic, but I made them with the same fabric of the scarf)  :blush:
Do you play "Pokemon Go"?: Update: Now it is available in Argentina, I downloaded it to try the game because all the people here is talking about it, even in tv news programs, I hunted a couple of them inside my house to try it but I dont plan to play it outside ;)

:flow:
:heart:    visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Valerie´s Pony Rainbow You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Luxrayx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2016, 07:32:52 PM »
Nence, I literally cannot get enough of your style. Get Hasbro on the phone, and ask them very kindly to model G5 after after your style, will you? :heart:
I guess I'll order my OC again, then.

Ponyname: Since you're Swedish, you can know a secret. Her name isn't Vaurin, it's Vårin. Isn't that much nicer? Don't tell anyone, though ;)
Breed: Unicorn
Ref/description: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Something else?: I wish her symbol looked better. Maybe you could lighten it a bit, to make it stand out more? I don't know, do whatever you want.
Do you play "Pokemon Go"?: Absolutely! Well, it actually doesn't work on my phone, but sometimes I borrow my mother's phone to play. It really is a good time.

Sorry about your horse :hug:

Offline Kenly

• Colorswirl Pony
  • Vivacious Vampiress
    • Starving Artist
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2016, 11:35:52 PM »
I'm so sorry you lost your horsie, huni.  *pet*

Ponyname: Draco
Breed: uni
Ref/description (Don't forget the eyes and symbol): link in my sig
Something else?: thank you!!
Do you play "Pokemon Go"?:yes.  >.>
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login|You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline shintoji

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Nico Nico Nii~
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2016, 10:08:52 AM »
im sorry to hear about your horse, nence!! :cry: im glad to see that youre doing better, though. hang in there!! :hug:
Ponyname: tranquil streams
Breed: unicorn
Ref/description (Dont forget the eyes and symbol): you can see his colors in my avi, and the symbol is this  ^.^

Something else?: not anything i can think of!
Do you play "Pokemon Go"?: yes!!! ive been playing it quite a lot recently. im looking forward to sun and moon!

:heart:LOOKING FOR: Baby Schoolbag :heart:
:glitter: :rainbow:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :rainbow: :glitter: