collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What did you dream about last night?  (Read 10150 times)

Offline plushroo

• Trade Count: (+252)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • princess Cotton Candy
    • View Profile
Re: What did you dream about last night?
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2016, 02:16:25 PM »
I dreamed I was with Hugh Hefner and some of his girls somewhere in California and I remember thinking "I've finally been to California!" as I walked on the beach. I was standing in the sand, watching the ocean from the opposite side of the country, waiting to feel an earthquake since I've never been in one before. At the end of the dream, we all signed Hef's scrapbook.

I think I've been re watching too many "Girls Next Door" episodes lately, lol!

Offline Thunderwing

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+171)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/springwater_valley/home.html
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2016, 03:04:26 PM »
I dreamt I rescued and 'adopted' one of the anthro unicorns from a particular NSFW series on FurAffinity.  O.o 

Offline Luxrayx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2016, 05:02:14 AM »
I had a dream that I was walking in a snowy field in the middle of the night, when suddenly auroras appeared on the sky. I could hear them speak, they asked me to come dance with them, so I dropped what I was carrying and danced with the auroras all through the night. Probably the most beautiful dream I've had in a while :heart:

Kanchii

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2016, 10:10:02 AM »
I had a pretty scary dream last night. I have really wild dreams that make no sense, so hold onto your butts, and this was one of those vivid, short dreams right before you wake up...

All I remember is I woke up on a plane and apparently the world had gone INSANE since we had taken off and was lawless and people were being killed and they were like, "they'll be waiting for you at the tarmak, you should jump into the water right before the airport if you can" and I somehow climbed down onto the wheel, which was terrifying, and when the water was close enough, I let go and fell into the water.

I waded towards the shore, and suddenly my dog was with me (Hello, Jasper where did you come from?) and right before I got out of the water a big jeep pulls up and so I grab my dog Jasper and we dive under water and apparently I can do magic because I pulled out a wand and used the bubble head charm from Harry Potter on both of us lmao so we stayed down there for ages waiting for them to go away, which was freaky because it was dark and I was sure there were things that wanted to eat me in the water, but when I peeked my head up this guy with a gun was WAITING for me and had it pointed right at me and I screamed. He laughed, but then for some reason tossed me a gun. I caught it, made sure it was off safety and I began back peddling from him, because he still had it pointed at me, and so I pointed mine at him. Jasper wanted to get out of the water though so he was swimming towards the guy and I screamed his name and then the guy turned and shot my poor sweet Jasper and killed him! I started weeping and kept swimming away knowing I couldn't go back. Then a freaking SHARK brushed against my leg and scared me half to death and the guy started laughing on shore so I took aim, thanked my gun practice as a kid, and shot him in the head. I then decided to swim back to shore before the shark ate me, and to take the guys better gun and bury my poor dog, when I woke up.

:cry:

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2017, 06:00:07 PM »
Starting as a research student in a physics lab. Being able to start over.

Cuddling my boyfriend.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline pickwick_pirate

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2017, 10:36:39 AM »
I can't remember details, but I do remember that I had swapped shifts with a lady at work and gone to a nature reserve. There was a very chatty velocaraptor there. He had a lot to say for himself.

Offline cuddlebuggy

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2017, 11:18:25 AM »
Finally had a dream I could share here! All I remember is that I was walking down this alley with a creek running down the middle, scoping out places to walk my dog when I finally get one and I saw a giant squirrel the size of a beaver sitting on a rock in the middle of the creek eating a nut with his front paws. Next to him were two mini pigs which I knew were pets so I went to see if I could call them over (to find their owner) when this guy came up and said they were his. Weird and kind of a boring dream, I guess but after the very vivid X rated dreams I was having last week it was a palate cleanser!
I did have one the other night where I was on a boat and was pulled onto a flat dock on the back of the boat and then kept getting pulled toward the edge which was scary as it was night and there was a storm causing the boat to rise and fall a lot and no one knew I was trapped out there. I was like a cat on a roof, clinging to the dock and afraid I'd get pulled into the sea.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Whippetluv for my sig representing my two girls!

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2017, 05:19:01 PM »
I'll have to add on the next time I dream. When I do have them, they're always super vivid and life-like...but sadly they're usually nightmares!  :shocked:  :shocked:

That I was catching Pokémon!

Love pkw xxx
I dreamt again that I was catching Pokémon!

Love pkw xxx

Such is a common theme in my dreams- not catching any, but having my own Pokémon with me! The last one I remember with them included me being in a thrift store with my mother, when somebody came in to hold it up (also a common theme  :cry:). I challenged him to a battle with my shiny Stoutland but lost and ended up having to do his laundry. Ugh.

I don't even know how to do laundry.
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Offline cuddlebuggy

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2017, 06:23:26 AM »
I had a dream last night where I realized it was a dream after a moment, but I was in the kitchen and my dog Mocha who died last year was running up to me, tail wagging and doing that whole body wiggle of puppy love. Since I knew it was a dream I just loved on her as long as I could before I woke up again.

Thanks to Whippetluv for my sig representing my two girls!

Offline Katika

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2017, 01:52:19 PM »
Last night's dream is what made me wake up and say, "Hey! You know where I haven't been in ages? The ARENA!" So, here I am :P

Last night's dream, I was at a flea market and found a great big bin full of ponies. Most of them were really smoozed Moondancers, but I found a So Soft Mimic (normal, painted eyes, not Twinkle, if it makes any difference, considering this pony doesn't exist :P ) and got SO excited. In the dream, she was a real pony, just super hard to find, and I wouldn't wait to run home and clean her up so I could squee about her here. Woke up, partly disappointed but also sort of laughing about it because I know there is no way I'd ever find a SS Mimic, no matter how hard I looked.

Offline beajjai033

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • "It will all be worth it in the end."
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2017, 02:37:41 AM »
It was a *ahem* romantic dream concerning myself and a work colleague - super awkward at work today LOL!!

This totally happened to me. I swear I couldn't look at him in the face as he's my senior :blush:

Offline firestar0629

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Captain Jack Pony
  • The Half Blood Princess
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2017, 01:46:01 AM »
I dreamed Frodo Baggins had to fight Loki for possession of the One Ring of Power, but when he got to where Loki was there was a spider and Loki freaked out and Neil Gaiman had to come and kill it. So Frodo put on a spider costume and chased Loki around with it because Loki is scared of spiders apparently and Neil Gaiman just stood there and laughed.  :|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal