collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What did you dream about last night?  (Read 10158 times)

Offline lovebeam

• Trade Count: (+42)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: What did you dream about last night?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 12:15:10 PM »
I dreamed that i bought a chicken coop full of chickens. They were not cared for very well so I spent the night cleaning the coop and taking care of them.
2,2 2 names in one! Lovebeam @ Cobralily
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kittywhiskers

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
  • Kai, he/him or they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 12:18:32 PM »
I dreamed people had the ability to magically move the stars in the night sky and some Undertale fans had made it so there was a constellation of Undyne for about five minutes. All attempts to document this failed, which was frustrating... because it actually looked kind of cool.
Cannot have anything scented in the house, unfortunately. Seeking the unscented, magnetless variant of Thistle Whistle. (And wishing the other Sunny Scent ponies got similar ones, because they're lovely. *sigh*)

Offline Sukey

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2016, 04:30:28 PM »
I dreamed me and hubby saw this tree with large dried caterpillar cocoons on it. I picked one off and it had an opening that had tooth brush like bristles on either side.  All of the sudden this very large green caterpillar came out and ran across my foot and I was wearing sandals. It was wet and slimy. This caterpillar was huge maybe a foot and a half long and 5 or 6 inches wide and it was pretty flat. It was gross when it went across my foot, I could feel it.

Another one which I'm not convinced was a dream, but it must've been. I rolled over in bed and faced my husband. Then I heard someone beeping a car horn and knocking on our door. Then I saw what I thought were car lights shining into our house. I tried to wake hubby and said there's somebody out there.  It took me a few tries to wake him. When we looked outside there was no one there- it was so weird because I'm sure I was awake when those things happened. I thought there was a car accident outside of our house.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 04:34:41 PM by Sukey »

A Furrever Friends Site

*** Looking for a Glory tin- I have a Starshine tin for trade ***

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2016, 05:08:09 PM »
I rarely remember my dreams, but I think the other night I dreamt I had acquired a MOC SS Posey and was experiencing opening a G1 for the first time ever... Stroking her mint flocking and brushing her perfect hair *sigh*  :)
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2016, 06:30:16 AM »
I had 3 dreams last night that I can remember. All of them are a little weird though.

I dreamed I was a member of royalty but the power to rule belonged to a corrupt person who was executing members of the royal family without reason. I think her name was Lucy (no offense to anyone named Lucy) and she had my father or maybe my grandfather executed. In my dream I had a brother named Damien and I remember we went to an opera and I fainted in his arms. After I learned that Lucy had executed my relative I confronted her about it in the local shopping mall and I was wearing a red dress. I fainted again at the mall but I was still aware of what was going on and no one would stop to help me. And at the end of the dream I was outside the mall and there were a bunch of people on motorcycles.

2nd dream: My mom and I were trying to get somewhere. We took a wrong turn and ended up at the edge of Bush Gardens wildlife park. We passed several animals before we got to the gate. We went back the way we came and had to drive on a mountainous road. There were large statues beside the road and one of them started to shake. I told mom we should get off the road but she said there was nothing to worry about. We had just gotten out of the care and put our things down on a table when the earthquake hit. We were still in the mountains at some kind of snack bar. People were watching TV and ordering food. The earthquake was on TV

3rd dream: I was supposed to be working at the Bar None ranch from Hey Dude and I was in a parallel universe where I knew everyone but they didn't know me.

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 10:01:38 AM by Ponyfan »

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Lore-Lei

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2016, 07:30:35 AM »
Having a tour around Sado with my favorite Touhou character, Mamizou.

Offline slyons

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • G1 Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2016, 06:49:04 PM »
Using the wrong washroom at work and trying to go 'number 2' without doors on the short walled stalls..... while there were men and women wandering back and forth .....Anxious about something much??  :nuts:

Thank you Shaiyeh and Griffin for my adoptables!!

Offline aintnobuffalo

• Lord Commander of the Minty Army
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ♪Let the voice of love take you higher♪
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2016, 07:28:39 PM »
What a fun thread!

Most of my memories of my dreams last night are too disjointed to describe and make sense, but two dreams I do remember involved horses!

In the first, I was a horse and was running around having so much fun going fast. I found another horse who was black, and I somehow knew he was my irl husband. He and I rolled around in the grass which I remember feeling and smelling. A human came across us and angrily asked what we were doing, and suddenly the view changed to third person and I could see I was a white horse. I answered him in a cartoony voice, but I can't remember what I said.

In the second, I was riding a beautiful horse, absolutely gorgeous with a wavey grey mane and fetlock hair and a beautiful white and grey speckled coat. He was letting me ride bareback and we went through a forest for a long time. People suddenly came across us and told me I was riding the poor thing too long and took him from me because I was being abusive. I woke up feeling so guilty before completely coming out of my sleep. lol

Dreams are so weird!
Sig by Corona
Wish List

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2016, 08:02:15 PM »
What a fun thread!

Most of my memories of my dreams last night are too disjointed to describe and make sense, but two dreams I do remember involved horses!

I had one of those dreams that is hard to write in to words too. I started to type it out here and realized it didn't make much sense.

Ponyfan

Offline northstar3184

• Trade Count: (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2016, 08:04:21 PM »
Although I can't recall my dreams last night, I keep having three reoccurring dreams that are all school related despite being out of college for 9 years:

1) I'm a teen again and I find myself walking around high school naked or in my underwear and trying to cover myself up as I'm walking through the crowded halls.

2) I learn that I received my college degree in error and that I have to re-enroll 9 years out of school because I'm 1 class short of graduating.

3) At 31 years old, I get sent to repeat kindergarten with the same teacher I had 26 years ago but with a new generation of 5 year old classmates.

Offline aintnobuffalo

• Lord Commander of the Minty Army
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • ♪Let the voice of love take you higher♪
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2016, 08:09:15 PM »
2) I learn that I received my college degree in error and that I have to re-enroll 9 years out of school because I'm 1 class short of graduating.

Ah! I hate that one! I also have dreams that I'm short something so I have to go back to do at least a whole semester again while still working (which requires my masters degree). I've been getting better at the high school ones and telling myself part way through the dream that I don't need my high school degree if I've already gotten my masters. :lol:
Sig by Corona
Wish List

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2016, 10:00:33 PM »
1) I'm a teen again and I find myself walking around high school naked or in my underwear and trying to cover myself up as I'm walking through the crowded halls.

I have a similar reoccurring dream to that except I'm at work completely naked, or just plane going about every day life.

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2016, 12:51:38 AM »
I haven't been able to remember a lot of my dreams lately, but the most recent one involved a meteor shower where a load of little meteorites tumbled really slowly to the ground. I've had a couple of those dreams before, absolutely no idea what the deal is with them.  :blink:

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2016, 01:21:18 AM »
I've had those back in high school dreams also but usually mine involve not having something I needed for class (usually homework) and not knowing there was a test that day.

Ponyfan

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal