collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Request: Lost adoptables...  (Read 1908 times)

Offline Refuse to DanceTopic starter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Anti-Ballroom Pony
    • http://www.freewebs.com/taya_janeway/
Request: Lost adoptables...
« on: July 22, 2016, 09:55:22 AM »
Hey everypony

I seem to have lost some of my adoptables done by YLH, Cardinal Melody, Jupi, etc. I am not sure if they are easily retrievalble. Can anypony help out? I'm really upset. I lost the ones of Princess Isolt for Night Star's Story and others including the one of I believe Refuse to Dance reading Twilight after the Breaking Dawn book release.Thank you.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 11:17:58 PM by Refuse to Dance »
Formerly Known as Foxy _Ninja
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Moonbreeze

• Trade Count: (+182)
  • MOC Mimic
  • G2 nut
    • My personal site
Re: Request: Lost adoptables...
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2016, 12:28:25 PM »
Maybe in the archived Arena?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I probably still have the ones I made you, if you lost those too I'd be happy to re-upload them for you
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

!!!Will be MIA during the weekdays!!!
|||You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login|||You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login||| You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login|||You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login|||You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login|||You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login|||

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Anti-Ballroom Pony
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2016, 10:16:52 PM »
e found some in the archived Arena but not others. So of any of you who have done any for me still have them somewhere, please post them here.

Offline Moonbreeze

• Trade Count: (+182)
  • MOC Mimic
  • G2 nut
    • My personal site
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2016, 02:45:56 PM »
Bummer :(

I have these two for you

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

!!!Will be MIA during the weekdays!!!
|||You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login|||You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login||| You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login|||You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login|||You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login|||You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login|||

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Anti-Ballroom Pony
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2016, 04:25:52 PM »
Thanks for your help. :)