collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Need to raise $$ FAST for emergency bills. Selling RARE G1s and Mail Orders  (Read 1766 times)

Offline SunnyDazeAhead

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile

I've put this off for as long as I possibly could even trying to sell other items on ebay besides my precious treasured ponies but there's not getting past it --- I'm not making it financially since I left my "outside" job and eBay isn't paying the bills anymore either. The transmission in my car went kaput and I've had to hoof it everywhere since I can't afford to fix it right now. :cloud: My last resort is to make a plea to my pony friends and hope you can give some of my babies good and loving homes. I feel much better listing on the Arena than eBay because I KNOW they will go to amazing new pony owners and not greedy resellers only out to make a profit. :yikes:

I'll add pics later as I'm using my apartment complex's computer lab because my keyboard at home won't type the letter 'o' and as it turns out, that's a pretty important letter when you're typing. :drunk:

For Sale I have to offer:

Mail Orders

Tux n' Tails
L'il Cupcake

Rares

TE Mimic
SS Crumpet
TAF Night Glider
Baby Princess Sparkle w/ Princess Buggy
(missing some accessories; mostly complete)

Flutter Pink Dreams
Flutter Hollywood

Baby Lucky Leaf

TAF Yum Yum w/ PINK hair (unfaded)
TAF MUNCHY near mint

Romance pony "Love Token"

Cookery Pony "Vanilla Treat"

I also have many older G3s still MIB just ask for the specific pony you are looking for and I'll consult my inventory to see if I have it. I have some MIB G4s also but those are much more limited. :blush:

Thanks so much for reading my sales post and I'll update it with pictures soon. :lovey:

Hugs to every pony!!
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:
:heart: \"Your heart knows your song, but you have to be willing to listen to the words.\" :heart:

Offline jrr74

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • when life hands you lemons, make lemonade
    • View Profile
I am so sorry that you are in your current situation
ISO Greek babies  ^.^

Offline shadowlark

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
I'm sorry you're having a hard time {hugs}  I'd be interested in your Mimic, SS Crumpet and Munchy depending on price. I'll send you a PM :)

Offline Storybelle

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
Man, I'm so sorry about your situation. :( It's always terrible when you need to part with ponies due to a real life need. I hope you get the funds you need.

G3s wise, if you ship internationally, I'd be interested in what you have, as I'm on the hunt for some specific ones.

Offline apanda0622

• Trade Count: (+177)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Aw I am so sorry to hear about your situation.  Also depending on prices, I might be interested in Lil Cupcake and some others.  Sending PM.

Offline Kikwifluff

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Bait ponies need love too!
    • View Profile
I'm sorry to hear about your current situation :(
Also going to send you a pm- I'm interested in Tux n Tails, depending on his price.

Offline SunnyDazeAhead

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
I'm astounded by the overwhelming response for Baby Princess Sparkle's Buggy!! I knew it was rare and htf but I didn't expect such a ruckus about her :silly:  I have good news, however!!! :frolic:  My babies have been given a last minute reprieve as my mom decided to lend me the money to get my car fixed. She said she knew how much my ponies meant to me and doesn't want me to sell them. :lovey:

I will be still selling the MIBs G3s as they have little sentimental value to me unlike my treasured G1s!!!

Thanks so very much for the outpouring of support and all the kinds replies I've received!! It always sucks parting with treasured keepsakes for bills and I'm glad I don't  have to this time. Whew!! :yikes:
:heart: \"Your heart knows your song, but you have to be willing to listen to the words.\" :heart:

Offline shadowlark

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Awww that is so sweet of your mom!! So happy for you!!

Offline apanda0622

• Trade Count: (+177)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
That is great news! So glad you get to keep them :)

Offline aintnobuffalo

• Lord Commander of the Minty Army
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ♪Let the voice of love take you higher♪
    • View Profile
I'm so glad you get keep your most beloved ponies! I'd hate to think of selling any of my faves. Do you have any winter ponies you are wanting to sell from your G3s?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Sig by Corona
Wish List

Offline SunnyDazeAhead

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
I might have a few winter ponies!! Since I moved I'm not sure where everything is L0L :silly:

I had Snow'el MIB and Winter Sweetie Belle in the snow globe and a few older winter G3s. I'll have to keep looking!! :shocked:

Offline aintnobuffalo

• Lord Commander of the Minty Army
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ♪Let the voice of love take you higher♪
    • View Profile
I might have a few winter ponies!! Since I moved I'm not sure where everything is L0L :silly:

I had Snow'el MIB and Winter Sweetie Belle in the snow globe and a few older winter G3s. I'll have to keep looking!! :shocked:

Snow'el I or II? I have Snow'el  I MIB, but I may be willing to buy a II (the snow angel one). Let me know if you find any other older winter G3s, and I may be interested. :)
Sig by Corona
Wish List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal