collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Are you a night owl or a morning person?  (Read 6281 times)

Offline okamigirl64

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • "I used to wonder what friendship could be."
    • View Profile
Re: Are you a night owl or a morning person?
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2016, 04:13:09 AM »
Morning person all the way for me.
What time do you wake up on a typical day? Usually around 6am/7am/8am depending on the day. During the school semester though sometimes I wake up at 4am to get homework done or to study.
What time do you go to sleep? I can never stay up passed midnight; I usually go to be around 9pm or 10 pm.
What are your feelings about naps? I never take naps. Once I'm awake I'm awake (Unless I'm sick or something lol).

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2016, 07:05:37 AM »
A bit of both, I usually stay up til about 1AM, later if there's no cause for me to get up a reasonable time the next day. I don't necessarily mind getting up early because relaxing in the morning is always nice, but every now and then I do feel like having a lie-in. As for naps, I don't usually actively decide to have them but they do happen by accident when I get a bit too laid-back. XD
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2016, 10:57:49 AM »
I am in reality a morning person, I love to be up early before anyone else and just enjoy the coming of the day. I'm on my last week of holliday and have been up at 8 or 9 am for the past three and a half weeks.. Had I been given more weeks I would eventually be up at 6 or 7.

Sadly I have a job that is afternoon to night which change my rythm the rest of the year to night owl. I go to bed between 1 and 3 am and sleep to 10 or eleven and I'm not really fond of eating breakfast while everybody else eat lunch.. but it is what it is.

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2016, 12:57:45 PM »
Night owl since childhood! I have always had problems staying awake in school during the day, my father had the same exact problem his entire life too. When we lived together we only came out at night, but we always tried to go to the beach early mornings. Apparently its a family thing and my doctors constantly have me try these Rx sleeping pills and no brands out of like 20+ ive tried plus teas have ever helped. Im naturally WIRED at dusk until noon. Right now im awake only because of energy drinks LOL! It became such a problem I can only work night shifts and take night classes for school and honestly I LOVE it because cooler weather temperatures, no customers or large groups of people, and I never miss out on celestial events such as meteor showers, lunar eclipses, or the northern lights on rare events. It works for my metabolism, this way is very easy on my ultra-pale skin tone, and I LOVE the moon so naturaly I am always going to be a night person who sleeps during the gross daytime hours. I would classify myself as a legit nocturnal being (not some stupid sleeping disorder) 10000000% and again im only up right now because I drank an energy drink, wanted to stay up and capture Pokémon. Mornings mean bedtime for me! My life is wake up about 8PM, work my night shift until 7-10am, go to bed in a bright room, repeat.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 12:59:36 PM by Princess Lala »

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2016, 01:53:08 PM »
I used to be an ultra night owl, staying up all night and not going to bed until anywhere from 4-7AM. I hated going to bed early and waking up early was a dreadful experience that made me a beast to deal with. Boy has this changed.

I get tired early....I'm usually in bed by 9PM. And I wake up at 7AM for work and on my weekends I usually wake up before 7 and can't fall back asleep. Once in a while I'll sleep in until about 9 and I feel guilty doing it. Being up all night was actually not good for my depression and it took me years to realize this. I think sunlight does me good and my circadian rhythm needs to stay with me being up during the day.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline SilverHorsey

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • So Soft Pony
  • I am made of horses and ponies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2016, 04:22:04 AM »
I am definitely a morning person, I almost never have trouble getting up in mornings. I am usually a zombie by 0:00, I don't like staying up late. I go to sleep at 22:00 when I have school the next day. On days off I usually got to sleep at 23:00 or 23:30 if there is something really exciting that keeps me up :P I never do naps. If I am really tired then I just lay down, eyes closed for some time and it's enough to regain my energy :)
Formerly known as bigmylittleponyfan

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2016, 08:09:15 PM »
I'm a  night owl and and early bird :/ it sucks...

Latest i've ever slept in was about 11:30 am
Naps are disruptive and annoying  -_-
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2016, 08:12:34 PM »
I love all times of day.

Post Merge: July 21, 2016, 08:13:17 PM

I'm a  night owl and and early bird :/ it sucks...

Latest i've ever slept in was about 11:30 am
Naps are disruptive and annoying  -_-

I hear ya Twilight Pink. Naps always make me feel drained of energy and disoriented.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2016, 09:16:12 AM »
Morning person typically but this heat, humidity and drought are all kicking my butt

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline SkyCakes

• Trade Count: (+108)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • My Customs
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2016, 09:54:56 AM »
Im an night owl and Im not a morning person. I hate getting up really early but I have no choice because I gotta get my kid off to school. Ive been spoiled since its summer and loving it. I dont nap unless its because im sick.

Offline Broken Irishwoman

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Revelation 13:16-13:18
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2016, 05:01:01 PM »
My natural state is probably a morning person. I prefer to go to bed (very) early, and I love the peace and quiet of an early morning, especially in the summer when it's already getting light before 05:00 AM. When that's the case I also enjoy staying up until it gets light now and then.

But in reality I just want to sleep, sleep, sleep... My job is making me too tired to follow my natural rhythm. :(

He knows that they're the fool...

Offline aintnobuffalo

• Lord Commander of the Minty Army
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ♪Let the voice of love take you higher♪
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2016, 07:57:44 PM »
I'm definitely a night owl. If the world would let me, I wouldn't probably go to be until 6am and wake up at 2pm. I typically revert close to that on my time off. I'm staying longer at a job I don't 100% like because it allows me to work more of an afternoon shift most of the time, which is somewhat usual for my field. I love naps! But I'm sure they are so bad for me. I can't help it; I so much love snuggling into blankets.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 07:59:27 PM by aintnobuffalo »
Sig by Corona
Wish List

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2016, 12:52:54 PM »
Night owl!

To be fair work does not permit me to be but if I could I would happily be an up at 2pm and to bed at 7am kind of person :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2016, 09:38:45 AM »
Night Owl.
I go to bed around 3-4 AM even if I have to be up at 7 AM.
The people I work with are CONSTANTLY NAGGING me that I should go to bed no later then 10. Of course these are the same people who think the reason I always have a cough is because I refuse to drink hot water when in reality its more likely caused by China's horrendous air pollution.
Plus I feel like people who take a nap after lunch every day have no right to criticize my sleeping patterns.

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2016, 12:10:30 PM »
tikibirds- this is the second time I'd heard about people in China taking naps after lunch. Is this a cultural thing? Do they sleep at work?
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal