collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sarah-Bee Sales: Things have been tough, an apology.  (Read 5229 times)

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Sarah-Bee Sales: Things have been tough, an apology.
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2016, 02:59:30 AM »
Hi guys

I’m here

I’m writing this offline to copy/paste into the thread because my internet keeps kicking me off so as yet I haven’t read any replies to the thread but I will as soon as I can.

I’ve come to apologise yet again and to update.

I’ve been really poorly, please see my previous posts in this thread and I’ve not been able to get things done. The more I haven’t got them done the worse I’ve gotten and it’s been horrible.

I can’t say sorry enough to anyone and everyone this has affected – I am so so sorry.

On Sunday I parcelled everything up with a view to taking them on Monday. Something really stressful happened Monday and it knocked me back a lot.

I’ve just taken them now. Everything except for things paid for last week have been sent, from all selling platforms (here, Facebook, eBay).

Another issue I had with sending is the cases that were open (not complaining about that at all, I totally understand) held my funds in PayPal so I didn’t have the means to send them all.

I’m so sorry.

I don’t yet know if there have been any cases closed by eBay that have refunded anyone but those ponies have been sent too because I will follow up on my promises. I wish it hadn’t taken so long and if I could take it back and try again and I would in a heartbeat.

My heart is in my mouth as I’m writing this but I’m relieved I’m finally able to update.

I’m going to send a quick message to everyone with a link to this thread so they can see. Once you’ve read it please message me here, Facebook or eBay with anything I can do to help to make it right and I will reply to all new messages individually rather than send a generic message.

Anything that was paid for after roughly this time last week I will be packing up to send as soon as I have finished this.

Once again I am so so sorry and I will come through on all of this and endeavour to never let it happen again. I’m still healing so please bear with me, I will get it all sorted for you all.

Sarah xx

(I’m sorry  )

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2016, 09:19:10 AM »
Poor thing- just take it one bit at a time, one step at a time, if you have to send refunds because your sales overwhelmed you, no big deal, the people will get their money or their ponies, right?

I get overwhelmed with just 5 or 6 things selling at once, so these days I just do one or two at a time-

Take a step back, take a deep breath, communication is a good idea too-

HUGS!

Offline Nella

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2016, 11:24:37 AM »
I'm so sorry you have to go through such a difficult period. Wouldn't it make it easier for you if you temporarily stop selling? That way you can arrange everything and start again bit by bit (as much as you can handle at that moment).
Link to my salesthread: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,377651.0.html.

Link to my thread with available FTB's: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,394652.0.html.

No pony will be left behind! Please come check for the pony's in need of some TLC over here: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,397984.0.html.

Offline Sarah-Bee

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2016, 02:36:30 AM »
I'm so sorry you have to go through such a difficult period. Wouldn't it make it easier for you if you temporarily stop selling? That way you can arrange everything and start again bit by bit (as much as you can handle at that moment).

It would my dear and I absolutely agree but unfortunately it's my only source of income at the moment so I have no choice but to try to continue.

HOWEVER, I'm here with another update to say EVERYTHING has now been sent. Including everything I mentioned from last week and the items that ended on Sunday just gone.

Most things have been sent via recorded mail so I have tracking numbers which I am about to put on eBay for the people who have bought from me there and one on a PayPal case that is open. There were only a couple from the sales that ended on Sunday that I sent via regular mail (no tracking number) because I didn't have the funds so chose the ones that ended latest to go regular mail (still fully insured) so I could get them all sent out.

As I said I'm going to update with tracking numbers now and if any of my buyers needs anything from me please just message me. I'm checking all messages right after I've done the tracking number thing.

Lastly, thank you so so much for your support. This community is amazing and I love you all to bits :heart:

Sarah x

Post Merge: September 15, 2016, 05:13:29 AM

I'm happy (and relieved beyond compare!!!!) to update to say I am now completely up-to-date.

All parcels sent; all messages replied to and some people have started to receive the ones I sent yesterday :heart:

If I have missed anything please don't hesitate to message me and if there is anything I can do for any of you again don't hesitate to message me.

Thank you again to everyone here for your care and support. It means such a lot :heart:

Sarah xx
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 05:13:29 AM by Sarah-Bee »

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2016, 10:03:14 AM »
Oh you are already up to date? Good for you! You couldn't have been that far behind then-

One thing I've noticed about the "email age" is that people who send emails and messages these days- expect an IMMEDIATE response.  Like if they don't get an email back within minutes or hours of sending one to you- they freak out completely.

I hate that.

Offline Rhubarbpie

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2016, 01:34:52 PM »
Good to see you are getting back on track :heart:

If you are going to UK Ponycon, I'll have to find you and give you a big hug xx

:hug: :tackleglomp:

Offline Sarah-Bee

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2016, 06:01:20 AM »
Good to see you are getting back on track :heart:

If you are going to UK Ponycon, I'll have to find you and give you a big hug xx

:hug: :tackleglomp:

I am my lovely, I have a stall this year. Please come and hug me!!! :hug: xxx

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal