collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sarah-Bee Sales: Things have been tough, an apology.  (Read 5236 times)

Offline Rhubarbpie

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Sarah-Bee Sales: Things have been tough, an apology.
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2016, 10:32:02 AM »
Aww hun, I've seen your FB I know you've had a rough time lately.  I am sure your customers will understand and keep coming back - I know I will if my wallet ever stops emptying after day 6 of payday!! 

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2016, 12:57:55 PM »
Really sorry about everything you had to go through. I have bipolar disorder as well so I totally understand. If you ever need someone to vent to who understands, feel free to send me a message.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Endocat

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2016, 03:36:50 AM »
 :tackleglomp:
Xxx. Onwards and upwards from now! Xxx
Most Wanted: retro release Starshine

Offline Tiara546

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.tiara546.de
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2016, 04:52:22 AM »
Thats very nice to hear, I also got my parcel today. It's been packed so very sweet that I have to post a picture here.
I'm in awe with the ponies, thank you so much and also a big, big thank you for the nice extra. :hug: :heart:

Will send a PM as well.  ^.^

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2016, 02:39:23 PM »
Thank you guys. You're all amazing and I love you so much.

Unfortunately I've been hit with a pretty horrid sinus thing (ongoing since April) so I haven't quite gotten to where I intended but I WILL NOT GIVE UP. No way.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart xxx

Offline Juliepants

• Crazy Pony Lady
  • Trade Count: (+21)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2016, 11:40:54 PM »
Have already PM'd Sarah, but posting on here too, my parcel arrived safe and sound. Sarah will always come good on her word (even if it takes a little while due to her health issues) Will definitely buy from her again!

Jules x

mskittylovesrobin

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2016, 11:48:28 PM »

Offline Sarah-Bee

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2016, 03:40:12 AM »
Thank you guys, you're wonderful :heart: :hug:

Offline Loona

• Trade Count: (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2016, 02:46:21 AM »
aww dear, I'm so sorry you're having such hard times! :hug: I'm wishing you all the best, and as soon as possible ^^

altough I'm not currently in an open transaction with Sarah, I just wanted to add that I have got to know her as an honest seller and helpful fellow pony lover in the past. I've bought from her and she's also helped me get UK-only items in the past, and all the transactions we've had went super smoothly, I would happily buy from her again in the future :)

My lovely awareness adoptable was created by HollowZero.

Offline Sarah-Bee

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2016, 02:48:34 PM »
Hey guys :heart:

I haven't looked at last few posts since last I checked; I daren't to be honest.

I'm having a rough time, more than before. I have the help I said I have but they work full time and have a lot to do to help me in general so frankly I haven't told them much about work/sales.

Every time I feel OK something happens to make me not feel ok. Every time I think I've hit bottom there's another thing so I'm not exactly sure where 'bottom' is. I just know it keeps moving so I've had to say **** you, I'm going to beat this and you aren't going to win.

But it's hard. Some days I get up and I'm great and I get all sorts done; then I get up, feel ok but then it goes to hell; or I get up and feel so overwhelmed by everything that's built up and back logged that I just go back to bed all day.

I'm going to be blunt. I struggle to care for myself and my home. If I were alone I literally don't know what I'd do. I'm 33 years old and I have to be told when to eat a meal. I used to be so on top of everything and organised and this is just alien and insane.

I'm behind with everything; looking after me, home, work. I can't say just how so so sorry I am for anyone dealing with my sales now just how much it's killing me that I can't just sort it right now. But I WILL AND I ALWAYS DO. I WILL NEVER GIVE UP. please forgive me and allow me to make it right. I'm so sorry.

I love this community and you're all amazing and I'm so sorry xxxx

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2016, 02:54:54 PM »
Poor thing, I'm sorry to hear you are having such a hard time.

Know that things will get better eventually, just stay strong and don't forget to reach out to your support!

Sending pony hugs!

Offline Sarah-Bee

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2016, 03:03:58 PM »
Thank you. I came here because I inow the people are amazing but honestly Hun, I'm in bits. I've got so many people (completely, understandably) chasing me for stuff that I daren't check email or Facebook because it will send me backwards but I know I need to communicate. I don't know what to do for the best. I want to do right by everyone I'm involved with. I want to heal myself. It's all conflicting.

I wish there was a reset button

Post Merge: September 09, 2016, 03:09:07 PM

I just want everyone I'm dealing with for sales to see this so they know I'm not just flaking. It's not acceptable in terms of business but it's not just that I don't care. I do. I really do. But I want to make it right so much x
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 03:09:07 PM by Sarah-Bee »

Offline Epona

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2016, 04:58:32 PM »
Hope you feel better soon.
 I suffer from anxiety and severe depression and I know how hard it is to work your way back to a healthy place. And just thinking about it makes it seem too big a problem,  like a giant staircase and starts an anxiety attack. Just concentrate on the first step and don't look at all the steps.  Set yourself one small goal each day (like remembering when to eat) but if you don't reach that goal its ok. You can try again tomorrow. And its ok to fall back a few steps, its going to happen. The important thing is that you don't give up.  This is really silly but when I feel like `im going backwards I close my eyes,take a deep breath, think of Dory and tell myself "Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming"
Are you seeing a counsilor/psychiatrist?

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2016, 09:47:37 PM »
Epona's advice is awesome.

I'm not bipolar but autistic, and there are swings and roundabouts with that too as numerous members on here have posted about in the past.

I've also bought from you (my gorgeous greek Medley who my sister wants to steal often) and it was a transaction worth waiting for. I'm sorry you were going through so much at the time it happened, but the reality is, while we all want our ponies fast, we don't NEED them fast. You, on the other hand NEED to make sure you take care of yourself before you take care of other people.

Maybe you could get your friend/support/help person to go through the emails and contact people on your behalf (if you trust them enough?) Perhaps create an email mailing list explaining you are in poor health (details not needed) and you will be back as soon as you can be.

Maybe also with your business organise the people you still have transactions with into a list depending on their order of contacting you/paying and process one order each day. Again maybe you can get someone to help you with taking them to the post office or checking the printing.

I don't have your same experiences but I do know that when you are very stressed out minor things become major and everything becomes a bit of a blur. (Case in point, I've been up since 4 because I'm moving across London today and though everything is done and FINE I am still not. Brain goes into overdrive, starts picking holes you didn't know were there and its an effort to rein them in, especially when your conscious will is not necessarily a match for your unconscious one).

But taking it a bit at a time and accomplishing a small feat each day helps.

When I have a bad meltdown with my ASD, one that goes on a long time rather than just a few hours, I tend to start by writing a list of everything I have to do. I also try and make a note of something I do each day that is a positive thing, no matter how small. And, finally, if I achieve those small goals through the week, at the end of the week I buy myself a treat. That can be something tiny like a chocolate bar or something like that. But just rewarding the good actions has an amazing effect on the negative cloud. It's kind of a deal between you and yourself that yes, you are having a bad time, but you are still getting stuff done and still deserve to be treated nicely. If money is an issue or spending it makes you more stressed when you're feeling down, it doesn't have to be a bought treat. It can be a recorded TV show you want to watch treat, or taking a walk somewhere peaceful treat...whatever it is that is appropriate at the time.

It's easy to make things harder on yourself by feeling guilty and thus thinking you don't deserve x or y or punishing yourself without realising. Just take it slowly and one step at a time.

Japanese have a saying - a journey of a thousand miles begins with one step ;) It doesn't matter how small the step or how many circles you go in or if you lose your way for a bit. In the end, that's part of the journey.

Another really important thing is that you are talking about it. Whether to us, to your friends, you are opening up and accepting that situation exists and requires support. That is actually really hard to do. I'm phenomenally bad at it, probably thanks to ASD being communication related, so I admire you for being able to be so frank and honest. It doesn't win the battle, but it does acknowledge a battle is being fought, and that has to happen before it can be won.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 09:52:48 PM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline marblecheshire

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2016, 10:03:56 PM »
I am bipolar and have OCD and clinical depression. I am also going through a bit of postpartum with feeling withdrawn and antisocial. The biggest hurdle for me was to admit I am bipolar and to accept that I was not healthy and needed help. Sounds like you are there as well. What some people don't understand is that there is no cure for mental disorders and nor is it simple and realistic just to snap out of it. Feel proud that you have not given up and recognize you are not healthy and that what you are feeling is not ok. You deserve better and some days the fight is easy and others it is an accomplishment to get out of bed or to not roll over and give up. Set backs are a part of life with anyone but they do not indicate failure. You may not be where you want not feel the best, but you are not alone and tomorrow can always be better. Just keep trying. That is in your power and control.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal