collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Your FAVORITE thing about the 2016 fair!!  (Read 1973 times)

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
Re: Your FAVORITE thing about the 2016 fair!!
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2016, 07:09:25 AM »
Meeting Ruth Bush, the pajama party, and shopping my face off!!!

Offline rosesare

• Trade Count: (+298)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2016, 01:39:15 PM »
I'm going to be cliche here and say meeting a bunch of pony collectors! But seriously everyone was so super nice. The shopping was amazing! I wish I could have escaped my booth more to buy more stuff.  I'm seeing stuff in vendor area pics and videos and I'm like "darn! I completely missed that".  Although to be fair I completely overspent by like almost triple my budget.  I blame Tobi though and all her amazing stuff!

I didnt get to attend any of the events or talks.  I would have loved to see Sarah Keefers water color demonstration.  If anyone has a video of it I'd love to see!

Still had an awesome time! Anyone else experiencing pony fever?  I find for a few weeks after the fair I go on a bit of a pony buying spree and frequent the board a tons more. 

Offline Elfpony

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+70)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2016, 04:36:02 PM »
Going to the Fair is like going to summer camp: you get to see all your friends that you don't see (in person) any other time of the year. And you get to geek out about ponies with other collectors for two days straight!

The contest entries and costumes were all just mind-blowing my amazing this year too!

Elf

Offline MoonStars

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2016, 07:12:28 PM »
I'm going to be cliche here and say meeting a bunch of pony collectors! But seriously everyone was so super nice. The shopping was amazing! I wish I could have escaped my booth more to buy more stuff.  I'm seeing stuff in vendor area pics and videos and I'm like "darn! I completely missed that".  Although to be fair I completely overspent by like almost triple my budget.  I blame Tobi though and all her amazing stuff!

see, you can budget all you want, but it seems like every year there's at least one person vending whose AWESOME STUFF you didn't plan on. LOL

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2016, 12:20:45 AM »
We had a money "malfundction"  (new word!!) so was not able to to go as crazy as we wanted to.  Happily, Newborn Leaper did not get snatched up and is on his way to meee!!!!! 
And let's face it, getting to dig through big totes of ponies...  What's not to love?