collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Fair Brags  (Read 4233 times)

Offline MoonStars

• Trade Count: (+104)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
Re: Fair Brags
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2016, 07:06:59 PM »
yes! the posted this year was the Celestial Ponies
the Premeet included showing the original backcard art for them, which included their NAMES

ooh, did anyone get a pic of it with the names (were you allowed to...)?

Loving seeing all the goodies!

Thank you SDS!

Offline BlushingBlue

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Colorswirl Pony
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2016, 07:22:42 PM »

Here's my G1 haul. :) I tried to focus on upgrades and set completers this year, but a few other ponies snuck into my shopping bag too (as usual). Not pictured are all the wonderful little G3 accessories, non-pony toys, and artwork that I also brought home. I only wish I'd had more time/money to spend while shopping. Thank you to all the vendors at the Fair this year, whether I bought from you or not! ^.^

Oh sweet, do you remember their names?

The one with the planets symbol was "Pearlshine", rocket symbol was "Swirlabout", moon symbol was "Mistyglow", and stars symbol was "Starswirl". It's so nice to finally have this information available to the public! :biggrin: Honestly, as much as I love getting new ponies, coming away from the Fair with amazing new "insider" trivia is my favorite part!

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2016, 05:11:07 PM »
Love seeing all the awesome goodies everyone got! I haven't posted my brag yet but I was so busy trying to downsize and make room I had to resist a lot.

My regret is not getting the Flutterpony House Poster and having the artist sign it. I didn't think of doing that until after the Fair. >.< I hope they have leftovers of it.

yes! the posted this year was the Celestial Ponies
the Premeet included showing the original backcard art for them, which included their NAMES
  I wish I could have been there for the Pre-Meet! Next time I drive i guess i need to take off more days lol I need to see this card with the names. I wonder why the line wasn't made and only two were released.
~Foxtale~

Offline ClawleenMeowlen

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Spinster and future Cat Lady
    • The Rainbow Stable
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2016, 08:24:08 PM »
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This year was the first year that I participated in any art contests. I entered my Night Glider for the Artwork category and my Sweet Delight for the Handicraft category.

I'd like to thank those of you who voted for me, I'm still in awe that I won first place for both ! Winning first place really means a lot to me and I can't thank you guys enough  :blush: 

I had so much fun this year and I got to meet so many kind people, looking forward to next year already !  ;)

That button art picture is so cool! What a creative idea, it's no wonder you won a prize!

And shelves! I can't believe I missed your cosplay when I went through this thread before??? It's really cute, and the comb is such a neat idea!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 04:42:55 PM by ClawleenMeowlen »

ISO: ITALIAN PRETTY PARLOR

Offline Kanchii

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2016, 01:50:59 AM »

Who is this artist? I love it!!!!

Offline sleepykris

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
  • my avatar was done by the talented aluke!
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2016, 08:03:26 PM »

Who is this artist? I love it!!!!

I think that's Tara.  I dont her handle on here
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 11:49:07 PM by sleepykris »

Offline whippetluv

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • So Soft Pony
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2016, 10:33:39 AM »
I am the artist. I am not in here often. Thanks to folks who told me on Facebook!

Offline mlpkatie

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • So Soft Pony
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2016, 06:05:52 PM »
Love seeing everyones pictures :)

Boy did I go over board again this year :blush:
My pony budget went out the door in no time and I have no self control so lol But here is my Pony fair pictures, my haul is in the album somewhere.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1022115631171209.1073741843.100001183444957&type=1&l=8e5a64f5c5