collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC on G3 Ponies and Playset  (Read 450 times)

Bommels

• Trade Count: (0)
PC on G3 Ponies and Playset
« on: July 07, 2016, 10:05:49 AM »
Hey folks,

guess who got lucky thrifting! I found Sparkleworks, Round'n Round and a big part of the Rainbow Wishes Amusement park. Seeing as I'm not a collector, I'd like to sell them! (Although I am tempted by Round'n Rounds bright colours...)

Round'n Round

Spoiler
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Her hair is perfectly silky soft ♥ It looks like the mane has different lengths, but that's only because of the way it falls over her neck.

Spoiler

The yellow heart on her hoof has a rub to it.

Spoiler

Beneath her mane and on her back are pink stains roughly the same colour as is in her mane. My guess is that the colour from her mane has somehow stained the plastic. The stain on the side of her body is well covered by her mane, and the stain on her back is not visible when you look at her only from her DP side.

Spoiler

Sparkleworks

Spoiler

Her hair is a little dry at the ends. She has a black spot on her symbol which I didn't dare to attack with acetone, and the tiniest black speck on her belly.

Spoiler

She has the same pale pink spots as Round'n Round, only they're on her back. They're not very well visible in the pictures, but are considerably smaller than Round'n Round's. I only noticed them when I went close to take her picture.

Spoiler

Rainbow Wishes Amusement Park

Spoiler

From what I can gather, the pieces missing are:

> the orange ferris wheel attachment
> the green car thingy

The park appears to have been left out in the sun a while. Some parts look like they are discolored. It also has a few scratches, mostly to the white clouds and stars. Could be easily fixed with acrylic paints imho.

Spoiler

Seeing as I'm a total newbie when it comes to G3, could somebody please give me a price check on these items?  ^.^
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 10:08:15 AM by Bommels »

Bommels

Re: PC on G3 Ponies and Playset
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2016, 01:48:57 AM »
No ideas?

BryteStar

Re: PC on G3 Ponies and Playset
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2016, 02:02:15 AM »
I'm pretty sure those bright pink marks are a form of regrind...a lot of ponies get them, showing up even when their body is darker and the pink is lighter, like on Round n' Round there. (Her colors are totally cute though, I agree!)

I've seen Sparkleworks go for 3-8 dollars, depending on the condition she is in. I'd say maybe 5-10 for Round n' Round because she seems less common and her hair is so nice.

Other collectors might be able to give you better ideas though, since I'm a newbie collector!  :P

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal