collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokémon Go! Lapras and Articuno  (Read 33517 times)

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+48)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
Re: Pokémon Go! Lapras and Articuno
« Reply #1365 on: October 19, 2017, 03:57:30 AM »
Checking in! Have you guys been doing legendary raids? I went raiding for Entei with my sister this past Friday. We met up with two other players through our Discord channel and somehow ended up beating it even though we were only four players (the guy and girl who helped us were both level 35, I believe). I'm looking forward to Suicune coming to our area in November; it looks so pretty. And rumor is that a Halloween event is coming -- with a few spooky Gen 3 Pokemon! My sister has always liked Sableye, so I plan to catch at least that one.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but, vice versa, the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.” 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+441)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #1366 on: November 14, 2017, 11:39:28 PM »
I hatched a Lapras! I now have three and I feel greedy :P

Love pkw xxx
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+48)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
« Reply #1367 on: November 15, 2017, 02:54:19 AM »
I hatched a Lapras! I now have three and I feel greedy :P

Love pkw xxx
Awesome! ^.^ I love Lapras.

I caught a Suicune on Saturday and I'm very happy. It has good IVs and a fire-type Hidden Power (which is kind of random but I find it interesting!) My sister went raiding with me, and we joined up with other players from Discord; my sister didn't catch it, though, sadly. So we'll go raiding again when we can.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but, vice versa, the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.” 

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+441)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #1368 on: Yesterday at 08:14:26 PM »
Awesome! ^.^ I love Lapras.

I caught a Suicune on Saturday and I'm very happy. It has good IVs and a fire-type Hidden Power (which is kind of random but I find it interesting!) My sister went raiding with me, and we joined up with other players from Discord; my sister didn't catch it, though, sadly. So we'll go raiding again when we can.

Nice catch, I'm sorry your sister missed out though.

I'm one Candy away from evolving a Blissy, I didn't know you got 1 candy per 5km!

Love pkw xxx
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login