collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokémon Go! Lapras and Articuno  (Read 89110 times)

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
Re: Pokémon Go! Gen 2 released February 16th!
« Reply #1215 on: April 16, 2017, 01:40:06 PM »
I don't think I'm going to get anywhere with this egg event due to a lack of incubators :huh:

BUT I am loving the double XP ^.^

Love pkw xxx
Same here!

I found a place in town that pokemon like to nest at. So far, it seems to cycle every few weeks - started with Ponyta, then into Scyther, then Sandshrew, and right now Bulbasaur. I'm up to 99 bulba candies.
Cool! Do you have a Bulbasaur in mind for evolving?

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: April 16, 2017, 01:41:42 PM »
I hatched 4 Pichus today. UGHHH GIVE ME A LAPRAS ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

Offline Annie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://anniemsson.deviantart.com/
« Reply #1217 on: April 17, 2017, 09:52:54 PM »
I've gotten the last two baby Pokemons I needed from 2km egg. Magby and Elekid :)
I've also evolved my Phanphy to Donphan, Teddiursa to Ursaring and Snubbull to Granbull.
A couple of step forwards in completing the Dex :D

WANTED: TAF Yum-Yum (have one for sale? PM me)
:heart: Skybelle avatar & sig by me :heart:

Offline Aitsuki

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: April 17, 2017, 10:48:50 PM »
....... this is frustrating. I have no 2k eggs. All nine are 5k.
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline ponycake

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: April 17, 2017, 11:32:52 PM »
It was actually a great idea for them $ wise to put good Pokemon in 2 km eggs for a short span of time. The incubators break fast and we'll be buying them up. I'm trying not to, though.

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: April 18, 2017, 08:15:30 AM »
As usual, I used my Google Rewards money to buy incubators (imo the only items worth buying in this game). So I have 8 + the one we're already given. OF COURSE it took TWENTY-TWO STOPS for me to finally get an egg! Isn't that crazy? I was in Virginia with my husband's family for the holiday, and granted I was only able to hit up a few stops a day down there (I wasn't overly worried about it, just wanted to keep my streak going), but... seriously? I didn't get an egg until we were at a rest stop on the way home, and it was a 10K egg. >_< The next egg was also a 10K, then I finally got a 2K this morning. What the heeeeeckkkkk?!

On the bright side, I caught some cool things during my trip and did a lot of walking. I also got a Dragon Scale and was able to get a Kingdra.

Oh! This morning at about 4am I woke my husband up because there was a Houndour outside and I knew he didn't have one. He woke up, caught it, thanked me, and was back asleep in two minutes. It was hilarious. :lol:
Instagram / Want List

Offline ponycake

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: April 18, 2017, 01:33:12 PM »
All I can get is 2km eggs! I'm surprised you're able to get 10km. lol

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: April 18, 2017, 08:12:51 PM »
So with the help of this double XP event I've reached level 30! I'm happiest about the incubators that came with the level-up -- incubators usually take me so long to save up for and I've never had so many at one time. The max revives are also cool, especially since about 30 of my Pokémon are currently knocked out (no joke; gyms are murder and revives are scarce). I'm going to think carefully about when to use them/who to use them on, though.

I evolved my Bellossom, but I forgot that the good IV Oddish that I've been saving was a boy; I evolved my Kingdra, but I didn't realize that that Seadra was a girl. :lol: Oh, well. It's more humorous than otherwise.

The special event eggs have been surprisingly fun so far. I hatched an Aerodactyl, an Eevee (always welcome as one of my favorite Pokémon), a Cyndaquil with good IVs, finally! (from a 5k), and a Growlithe (also a favorite). I've also been able to clear out my older 5k eggs (with the help of the incubators from leveling up), and among common things like Voltorb, one of them was a Stantler, which I didn't have. 

I've gotten the last two baby Pokemons I needed from 2km egg. Magby and Elekid :)
I've also evolved my Phanphy to Donphan, Teddiursa to Ursaring and Snubbull to Granbull.
A couple of step forwards in completing the Dex :D
Awesome! :) My sister got a Magby from a 2k, which was great because that was the last baby she needed, too. I still need Togepi!

....... this is frustrating. I have no 2k eggs. All nine are 5k.
Aww :/ Are the 5ks from before the event or during? If you got them during the event, right now they contain the Gen 2 starters, if that helps (I think all 5ks do, but if not all, at least some).

It was actually a great idea for them $ wise to put good Pokemon in 2 km eggs for a short span of time. The incubators break fast and we'll be buying them up. I'm trying not to, though.
Yep, a very clever way of making money. Of course I wish they wouldn't but I have to remember they're a for-profit company.

As usual, I used my Google Rewards money to buy incubators (imo the only items worth buying in this game).
I pretty much agree. I always spend my gym coins on incubators (although I'm tempted to buy the 3D glasses just for kicks).

Oh! This morning at about 4am I woke my husband up because there was a Houndour outside and I knew he didn't have one. He woke up, caught it, thanked me, and was back asleep in two minutes. It was hilarious. :lol:
Ha ha! Houndours are worth it. I still need a good IV one . . .

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: April 20, 2017, 04:49:59 AM »
All I can get is 2km eggs! I'm surprised you're able to get 10km. lol

I got more 10k eggs from this event than 2k. :lol:

I did hatch a Tyrogue from one of the 2Ks and it evolved into a Hitmontop, so I'm pretty happy with that!

Apparently Lapras is common right now in the downtown area of the town I live in. I wish I could send then to those of you that still need one!
Instagram / Want List

Offline rearing_palomino164

• Trade Count: (0)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Share a smile at least once a day!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: April 20, 2017, 06:23:00 AM »
I had a 10k egg and hadn't had one in forever. My first one hatched an eevee and I hatched a dratini. I was really wanting aerodactyl.

You are the memory that lives on forever, the shadow that stands by our side.

Offline Annie

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://anniemsson.deviantart.com/
« Reply #1225 on: April 20, 2017, 09:58:17 AM »
No new catches for me but this medal is pretty brag-worthy  :accomplished:

WANTED: TAF Yum-Yum (have one for sale? PM me)
:heart: Skybelle avatar & sig by me :heart:

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: April 20, 2017, 07:44:20 PM »
I'm seeing how well a Wobbuffet can defend a gym; I put her in the bottom of a Level 10 gym today. She has a deceptively low CP and, unlike, most Wobbuffets I've come across, has Counter and Mirror Coat instead of the non-attack Splash and Mirror Coat. Since she has 240 HP I think she might make a tolerably good wall, kind of like a poor man's Chansey or Blissey. I could have put one of those in, but I think it's more interesting to see new Pokémon in a gym. Now to see how long she'll last . . .

I got more 10k eggs from this event than 2k. :lol:
:lol: Have they hatched yet?

I had a 10k egg and hadn't had one in forever. My first one hatched an eevee and I hatched a dratini. I was really wanting aerodactyl.
My sister's in the same boat. If trading came out, maybe I could trade her my Aerodactyl (I have more than one, as before this event I caught one in the wild) and she could trade me her Togepi. I still can't hatch a Togepi (although at the rapid rate I'm filling my Gen 2 dex, I'm glad it gives me something to look forward to).

No new catches for me but this medal is pretty brag-worthy  :accomplished:
Congrats!! :wow:

« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 07:46:27 PM by Haruna »

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: April 25, 2017, 08:23:15 AM »
Woke my husband up in the middle of the night again because there was a Larvitar in our house. Worth it. :lol: Now I have Pupitar! My theory that all the cool stuff pops up while we should be asleep is proving true!

I still haven't hatched my 10K eggs or the rest of my 2Ks and 5Ks from the event because of the rain. It seriously sucks that my Fitbit steps can't count towards hatching eggs at the very least! Looking at what they left in 10K eggs during the event, though... I have a feeling I'm going to be severely disappointed. Out of Chansey, Snorlax, Dratini, Mareep, Sudowoodo, Gligar, Pineco, and Mantine, I only need three of those for more candy (Chansey, Dratini, and Mareep). Four of the aforementioned Pokemon are pretty common around here (Sudowoodo, Gligar, Pineco, and Mantine), and one of them (Snorlax) I currently have 3 of. So, personally, 10K eggs (from the event) suck. So I'm not-so-eagerly awaiting the duplicates I'll be getting.

Congrats, Annie! That's an awesome achievement!

Does anyone here have all of the baby Pokemon yet? I'm just missing Elekid and Togepi. Kinda hoping for another Tyrogue so I can have Hitmonlee, but I'm really glad my first one evolved into Hitmontop.
Instagram / Want List

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: April 27, 2017, 07:03:29 PM »
I evolved a Houndoom today! :) I walked Zuko :biggrin: a long time. Appropriately, he got Fire Fang/Fire Blast. I also tried to sort through my collection of Girafarigs and trade in those I don't need (there was a nest here a while back), but they're really cute and I don't want to, even though I need the space . . .

Woke my husband up in the middle of the night again because there was a Larvitar in our house. Worth it. :lol: Now I have Pupitar! My theory that all the cool stuff pops up while we should be asleep is proving true!
Ha ha, could be! I remember back in the fall being up very late and seeing on our sightings that there was a Gyrados wandering our neighborhood (this is back when we had sightings) but I couldn't get out of the house without waking everyone :(

Does anyone here have all of the baby Pokemon yet? I'm just missing Elekid and Togepi. Kinda hoping for another Tyrogue so I can have Hitmonlee, but I'm really glad my first one evolved into Hitmontop.
I don't have a Tyrogue or a Togepi, but I have all the others. I really want a Togepi but I'm content to wait. I am surprised that I haven't hatched one yet, though, especially since so many 2k eggs have been dropping since the Easter event ended.

Offline ponycake

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: April 27, 2017, 07:18:12 PM »
I have all the babies, too many of each except Togepi. Close to Togetic though. I wish the event had lasted longer!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal