Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

Pokémon Go! Lapras and Articuno

(1/275) > >>

lunar_scythe:
I just downloaded this lile an hour ago, and I've already caught 3, hehe!

I'm in a smallish town so I've been pleasantly surprized to see several pokestops and a gym within a few blocks of my home, and I love the fact that the Pokémon I'm finding are the kind that 'fit' in this area (sand types and grass types)!

I'm lunarscythe on there, hehe, not that the names are useful at this point, but who knows, as the game evolves, it might ne nice to know each other. :)

Rainbowrific Renia:
I'm ReniaShane in the game because Renia was taken (I thought my name was unique!!!) and I've caught three Pokémon so far.

I was going to go for a walk earlier, but it started storming. If it had just been raining a little, I would've kept going but...nope!

Hopefully tomorrow I'll have more luck. There's a gym up the street and a few of those PokéStops around the neighborhood. I typically walk for about an hour after I get home from work, so I'm hoping to find a lot of Pokémon!

lunar_scythe:
I'm hoping to *start* walking more, hehe, there's at least 2 more pokemon hiding on this street, i just have to time it right (at least, thays what google tells me the leaves rustling mean)

aintnobuffalo:
I can definitely see this getting me to walk more! As soon as we noticed it was up, our whole household went for a long walk. We found a gym, but we are not yet level 5, so we weren't able to take it. We've caught dozens of pokemon. If you go as a group, you will see the same ones and each be able to catch them. It seems like the little grass confeddi shows where to look for Pokemon near you, and nearby Pokemon are indicated how close they are by the number of Pokemon tracks. I caught a high level Evee that I am anxious to evolve.

lunar_scythe:
Lol one showed up in my house, on my dog's back!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version