collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Have you ever had a pony-crush?  (Read 828 times)

Offline Shabi

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
Have you ever had a pony-crush?
« on: January 06, 2017, 07:31:59 PM »
I mean, have you ever liked a pony so much you wanted to buy absolutely everything that featured her? Hoarded her (even doubles)? Commissioned artworks of her?

My first pony-crush was G4 Skywishes. When I first found out there were rare ponies I looked if they were for sale. And I found a lot with a pony that seemed to be Skywishes, the pony who wasn't even on Ebay. So I rushed to call the seller and buy the whole lot - it had a scooter, two Twilights, Rainbow Dash and the most important is that I didn't want to take chances. Many sellers don't want to separate lots and get angry if asked to. So I just stormed out of my place to go to that person's house and buy that lot. I wasn't even sad when I saw the condition of these ponies. My hands where shaking when I paid the lady and I was screaming half way to my home and bragging to my friend who was with me. I held that pony near me when we went to eat. When I came home I washed her and put her on my desk. A few days later I moved her to my bed. I made stories about Skywishes and Rainbow Dash having adventures together. Then I realized this pony deserved more. I found another one and I bought her too. Half of her head was almost white so I bought another one, but her tail was cut. I think I'll just place first one's head on the second one's body and go on with my life.

A few days ago I read G1 comics and fell in love with Lemon Drop :blush: Her design is amazing and she's so brave! When I have the money I'll buy a herd of Lemon Drops. But I wish I could buy just one right now - the shipping is crazy >_< I wish there were more arts with her.

Offline Aflame

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Have you ever had a pony-crush?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2017, 05:47:40 AM »
G! applejack :)

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2017, 08:00:46 AM »
Funny enough that is where my FlutterDie came from. I had a HUGE crush on this girl that I associated with Fluttershy (and was her favorite pony) so naturally I crushed hard for FS. I got alot of hate from people drawing FS and my OC pony so I made my own spin on her FlutterDie.

Offline SkyCakes

• Trade Count: (+108)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • My Customs
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2017, 10:28:50 AM »
G1 Surprise. :) I just love her above all my other ponies.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2017, 02:44:50 PM »
G1 Twilight the unicorn. I just love her. I've got several customs of her and would love more merch of her.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2017, 04:27:31 PM »
Merry treat G1....but after the Rara episode I am obsessed with her:)  I have two shirts, two brush able, and recorded the episode. Looking to find a piano for her and make a stage....yeah it keeps going:)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline Pinkdragon310

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Drink 'n' Wet Pony
  • Excited about cartoons
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2017, 09:39:11 PM »
G4 Blossomforth, as soon as I first saw her, I wanted every figure of this pony, and got excited when she showed up in an episode of the show for the first time (she was only in the background with no speaking role, but I was still happy)

As I type this she is on my desk with a flower hair clip from an American Girl doll in her mane :happy:

I guess I could say I'm kinda the same with the other G4 ponies Lemon Hearts and Twilight Sparkle, and the G3 pony Abra-Ca-Dabra (too bad the last one is rare and hard to find for a good price online...)

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2017, 11:08:19 PM »
Mine would have to be g4 Muffins. I have almost all of her official merch other than apparel. Something about this oddball pony I go crazy for. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal