collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 103
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 9
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: fair exclusive  (Read 2954 times)

Offline DancingPhoenix

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Disney Princess and Pony Enthusiast
Re: fair exclusive
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2016, 02:58:43 AM »
I liked the early run of g4, but now its all different variations of the same ponies. Ug.

Like what happened with G3 as well, except I don't expect an overhaul anytime soon due to the popularity of the show and art design. (which is fine, but yeah I loved the unique ponies in the old waves)

I also feel like I'm in the minority when I say I LOVED last year's exclusive. I am a collector of Pinkie Pie though, and her chicken costume is wonderful. This one not as big of a fan, but I don't like Discord at all so there is that too. Oh well!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Wanted List | For Trade | New Life (pony blog)

Offline ClosetAvalanche

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
Re: fair exclusive
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2016, 03:49:22 AM »
I liked the early run of g4, but now its all different variations of the same ponies. Ug.

Like what happened with G3 as well, except I don't expect an overhaul anytime soon due to the popularity of the show and art design. (which is fine, but yeah I loved the unique ponies in the old waves)

I also feel like I'm in the minority when I say I LOVED last year's exclusive. I am a collector of Pinkie Pie though, and her chicken costume is wonderful. This one not as big of a fan, but I don't like Discord at all so there is that too. Oh well!

Me to. Mom surprised me by buying it for me and I fell in love with it, lol. This year I told her that I hate the exclusive and showed her other things I would like instead in case she wanted to surprise me again. She got my daisy dreams and mib carriage w/ starswirl. But yeah, I wish there was more variety in G4.