collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Request: Birthday presents for Nod - RESULTS  (Read 523 times)

Offline DressesForBrushablesTopic starter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
  • Drawing horses all day long
    • Check out my Art Blog!
Request: Birthday presents for Nod - RESULTS
« on: June 29, 2016, 03:51:41 PM »
Hello there everyone!

This is my first time requesting such a thing, so please forgive any mistakes I might make:

Now, here is the situation: My best friend Nods birthday is coming up, and since we live on different continents, and I can't send him stuff for privacy reasons, I thought I would gift him with some fan-art instead. But sadly I can't afford to buy him as many pieces of fan-art as he deserves, so instead I would love for some of you to draw his Pony-OC - everything would be awesome (pixel art, adoptables, sketches, anything really). Or, if you'd prefer that, we could do an art trade.

His birthday is on July 11th, which is a bit short, but once again, everything (including happy birthday wishes) will be greatly appreciated!

This is his ref:
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[/spoiler]

Thank you so much for reading this, and have a wonderful day!
Mel
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 08:04:34 AM by DressesForBrushables »
Hey there Guest! Thank you for reading my post, and if you'd like, feel free to check out one of my blogs :D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Luxrayx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
Re: Request: Birthday presents for Nod
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2016, 04:12:49 PM »
Does he like G2? I hope so, because that's the lineart I happened to have...
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Nence

• Tarot Orchid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+21)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ~.Which tarot-card did you picked up today? .~
    • mymlplife.blogg.se
Re: Request: Birthday presents for Nod
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 09:16:35 PM »
Aww so cute :heart: Do you consider making adoptables?  :lookround:

Thank you kissthethunder and audra-hime for my beautiful ponies <3
..:Click on the globe to visit my MLP-blog:..
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~

Offline DressesForBrushablesTopic starter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
  • Drawing horses all day long
    • Check out my Art Blog!
Re: Request: Birthday presents for Nod - RESULTS
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2016, 08:15:33 AM »
Thank you so much for your art! I've got a lot of people to join the "Nods Birthday Madness" on my tumblr, and I thought that sharing all this fan-art here, too :D

Clicking on the picture will get you to the page, where everyone is credited

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[content removed, we are a PG-13 site. -SDS]

Regardless of the results. I had a blast organizing this 'event', and I'm already looking forward to the next big birthday celebration :D

Have a wonderful day,
Mel
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 01:08:02 PM by SourdoughStomper »
Hey there Guest! Thank you for reading my post, and if you'd like, feel free to check out one of my blogs :D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login