collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC Whirly, Petites (glitter and regular) & little litters  (Read 1297 times)

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
PC Whirly, Petites (glitter and regular) & little litters
« on: June 27, 2016, 10:37:32 PM »
I'm taking inventory of what I have and also going through the new stuff I got from the Flea Market lot. I've only gone through petite ponies at this point and will be updating and doing price checks as I go through them.  Some will be for sale and some for trade. Please just hang in there with me for the moment, and as always I appreciate the help!

I've added them to my website here since it's easier to upload through my phone. There should be galleries for each one, and I'll edit as I update with more of the larger ponies. Also, if you know anything about the other non pony items I have a topic for them or can post it here as I don't mind. Price checking everything would be so helpful to me. Thank you!

I'm debating cleaning the little litters if it's in my best interest to do so?

Thanks everyone and website is

here
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 12:10:24 AM by Maddie »
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline Tak

• Lost in the clouds Unicorn
  • No Transactions
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: PC for Whirly, Starry Wings & Glow N Show
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2016, 09:44:16 PM »
It depends on the glow and show. For the wingers without sight I'd say $20 for whirly. Starry wings can be a little htf so $30 isn't unreasonable. Dazzle glow goes for $40 with blue hearts I've seen as high as $85. The other glow n show can range from $10-$30 depending on where you get them and condition. They usually aren't too hard to find so personally I wouldn't pay more than $15. If you need a buyer for your whirly you can send me pictures. I'm not really supposed to buy right now, but I love wingers. :)

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
Re: PC for Whirly, Starry Wings & Glow N Show
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2016, 12:13:50 AM »
It depends on the glow and show. For the wingers without sight I'd say $20 for whirly. Starry wings can be a little htf so $30 isn't unreasonable. Dazzle glow goes for $40 with blue hearts I've seen as high as $85. The other glow n show can range from $10-$30 depending on where you get them and condition. They usually aren't too hard to find so personally I wouldn't pay more than $15. If you need a buyer for your whirly you can send me pictures. I'm not really supposed to buy right now, but I love wingers. :)
Oh man that's a little lower than I was hoping on wingers. I used to army them, there is no telling how many Whirly's and Starry Wings and all of them I had...but sold them off and Starry Wings is the last to re buy. I'm not 100% sure about Whirly just yet. :lol:

Added things and will have more for price checks as I go through ponies and try to make myself let go of them.

Formerly Maddie

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: PC Whirly, Petites (glitter and regular) & little litters
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2016, 03:09:08 AM »
The lil liters are popular, cleaning them up is a good idea. They will sell between $8-13

I agree with tak on the winger prices.

As for the petites, $3-6 for the pony tails and pretty pony parade petites, and $22-30 for the glow and sparkle petites.

The magic meadow ponies $3-5
Darling Dino $3
Littlest pet shop horses $1-3
Hamsters $3
Magic touch fakie: $3
Buddy l fakie: $4

Not sure on the rest, but I'm sure you'll get interest! I'm def interested in that pink flocked fakie! Hope this helps!
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+522)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2016, 03:53:41 AM »
I sold a group of those Micro fakies last month on ebay. I had no idea what they worth, so I threw up some price I thought was outrageous $9.99 or BIN of $26. They got BIN within 8 hours- no idea if it was just a fluke or something. I would think those animals might be worth at least $5 each. They are cute and I don't think I've seen them before (nor have I sought them out...) 

Here is my listing:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/322148801051?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649

There is an auction for the carousel with the animals right now on ebay- you might want to watch it.

As for the lil litters about $8 for the cats & dogs. Probably $10- 12 (or even more for the bunny).
I agree with the petite price above.

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2016, 05:20:44 PM »
Thank you everyone for your help so far! I'm going to see if I can clean the little litters up tonight and help those guys out some. ^.^

I'm actually really surprised about the little carousel animals. That's interesting. Do you guys think my best bet would be to clean them up a bit and then just put them up as an auction on Ebay and see what happens? I'm very curious about them now and sort of want to know more about them before I sell them off, but I'll get attached like I do everything else.

I'm going to try and get some more actual ponies up tonight. lol

Formerly Maddie

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2016, 06:24:52 PM »
I know the animals are always sought after like the hippo, rhino, and elephant. Not sure what other animals there are. But I think it's based on how cute they are! I had several of the ponies that I sold not too long ago for $3 each.
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal