collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 182
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 7
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: No Hasbro Q & A?  (Read 878 times)

Offline Al-1701

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Wind Whistler and Fizzy best ponies ever
No Hasbro Q & A?
« on: June 27, 2016, 01:04:56 PM »
Typically we have a thread about the Q & A held by Hasbro at the fair.  However, there hasn't been one.  Is their going to be no Q & A this year?
I spent five years learning Atmospheric Science on the university level.  I come out of it with the ultimate knowledge of the universe.  √10 * π ≈ 10.

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
Re: No Hasbro Q & A?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 06:33:31 AM »
I was wondering the same thing! I think with the disappointment from the past few years maybe they thought it wasn't worth while? I mean they really can't/dont answer many questions straight forward...

Maybe they will be there? Maybe not? You never know where minty will show up...stay tuned.... Lololol
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline Al-1701

• Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 11:27:47 AM »
They might figure their time would be better spent at their marketing table showing what will be coming up.  Really, it should be more of a lobbying event where people say what they would want to see in the coming year.  It would give their marketers some ideas they might not consider to test.
I spent five years learning Atmospheric Science on the university level.  I come out of it with the ultimate knowledge of the universe.  √10 * π ≈ 10.

Offline cutegladgirl

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Tout arrive pour une raison.
    • My Blog "Daily Glad."
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2016, 03:15:02 PM »
Last years Q&A was horrible and it ended really early. :-P
My name is Glad. I'm glad to meet you.

Offline Al-1701

• Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2016, 04:53:56 PM »
Last years Q&A was horrible and it ended really early. :-P
I know.  I was there.  I checked my phone for the time was shocked how early it ended.

The problem is, we know what they're going to do for the year because of the New York Toy Fair.  That means any information they can provide is already known to those who follow the toy industry.  It would be nice they could give us a sneak peek of some ideas on the table for the following year, but that's not how Hasbro works.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal