collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Pony It's the home stretch  (Read 10409 times)

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
Re: Remember Healthy Pony...Its Back!
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2016, 07:45:28 PM »
My party went really well except I was a bit spaced out from the painkillers I was taking for my back. I haven't had that many good birthday parties in my life and several disastrous milestones and birthdays previously due to family and relationship problems.  So i feel confident in my support network right now which is fantastic.

Downside currently and this is a biggie... My ex boyfriend and I split up about three weeks ago but its complicated. So that is going to continue to be a downer until iether I get over him or we get back together. Because the break up was circumstantial, it isn't going to be that easily resolved. I need to stop crying and smoking (I know, right?@!) And start exercising again now my back is better.

Positivity sandwich I went to a professional conference today and hopefully didn't annoy anyone...
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 07:48:35 PM by Artemesia Floc »
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2016, 10:56:47 PM »
To me it sounds like you're doing well at trying to keep things more positive Arte. It can be super difficult when you're stressed, but it's also nice to know in sure that so many people came over because they care.
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2016, 03:44:29 PM »
To me it sounds like you're doing well at trying to keep things more positive Arte. It can be super difficult when you're stressed, but it's also nice to know in sure that so many people came over because they care.

Thank you, it's really difficult but I keep trying. That does make a lot of difference. 

All the best with your long term planning I'm sure it will be so worth it.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2016, 07:00:46 PM »
Well today I had plans to meet up with my a friend of a friend and went on a hike :) So I got my walk in today and attempted to socialize, my friend circle diminished quite a bit between friends moving, new jobs, or babies. So I'd been stuck in a boyfriend only hole socializing lately which I love my guy but I need friends that aren't him. So I worked on that.
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline TornadoTwist

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2016, 10:26:01 PM »
Yesterday I cleaned up my room with my mom. We came pretty far already, all the storage boxes are now nicely standing in the corner of my room so finally I have some more space! My MLP Playtsets are now finally in storage as well instead of being spread out everywhere. I will post pictures soon of the current progress. :)

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2016, 05:36:14 AM »
There is still more time to sign up!! We are all on a good hoof so let's keep it up.
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
Re: Healthy Pony Sign up July 5.
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2016, 05:54:33 AM »
Today (last night... I'm a night worker. >.<) I successfully went without drinking any pop (soda) at all! It was the first time, and I hope I can keep it up! I've been told I need to be drinking 2Liters of water every single day for my conditions. I'm trying to get to that, I'm pretty close!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

|My Collection|

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2016, 07:42:46 AM »
Pony room is coming along nicely. Painting is done, shelves are up, furniture is back. It looks like a proper room! Just gotta finish up cleaning today and then start to move everything back in. :)
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2016, 12:07:58 PM »
Pony room is pretty much complete! Room is painted, shelves are up, furniture is in (and rearranged). Loving the colour so much! Just putting the ponies and everything else back in, which will take more time, as I'm also sorting through for any I want to purge out.

Posting some pics below, if anyone wants to see. The pics don't highlight all the issues that room had, it looks soooooooooo much better. No pics of ponies yet, I've only started putting them back in, figuring out arrangements and such as I go as I'm also organizing my craft / Etsy store supplies.

The pics are big so I'll break them up into spoilers...some are panoramics of the room

BEFORE
Spoiler
You can see bits of the issues on the right near the light switch - marker, pen, holes in the walls. It was all over the room.

This one you can see the duck tape residue on the left wall.

Cleaned, spackled, spot primed, taped.... all ready and prepped for the painting. Seriously the room looked a lot better just at this point, having the writing covered up and holes filled in.

AFTER
Spoiler
All painted!

Getting ready to put up the shelving.

Shelves are up, furniture is back in, and everything is cleaned up.
(the first pic here really shows the true colour the best)

Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2016, 08:17:32 PM »
I want to do this, but I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow so I won't be very active this coming week... Here's my form:

1. Name:
Kirsten / Ringwraith10

2. After 3 months you want to be where:
Drinking less cokes (at most one per week), and I want to lose about thirty pounds.

3. What is your plan?

Be more aware of my need to quit drinking coke and stop drinking them (instead I will drink orange juice and water). To lose weight: walk my dog in the park every day for about half an hour a day (which is the equivalent of about 1.2 miles) OR on bad-weather days play "Just Dance" for at least half an hour.

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2016, 02:41:28 PM »
Kiwi the color of the room is awesome...fav color:) I am so glad everyone is getting excited and going for it:) I have been having a hard progress....my job is hard. I am only a receptionist...should be easy. Day two made a mistake and was yelled at. After week one I was yelled at for not paging someone when I had 5 other calls and did not have time...they still got the call. Week 2 I was yelled at for asking people if they are available for a call. Thought that was polite but I guess not. So I am not even to the 30 day mark and each day I wonder if I am getting fired. I have worked as a receptionist for years. Learning a new place is hard, but I also feel this is too ridged of an environment.

Whew had to get that out. I am looking to another job. So not getting my desired requests done. As of July 5th I will be taking out coffee. Working on being healthy.
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445

Offline PeachyPie

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • ~*~*Wishlist*~*~
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2016, 01:06:31 AM »
Oh I hope it isn't too late to sign up!!

Here is my pony plan  :lovey:

Name PeachyPie (or just Peachy)

After 3 months you want to be where
1. Running 5km in under 25mins (about 3 miles)
2. 10 unassisted chin-ups & 5 unassisted pull ups
3. Have a greater repertoire of vegan meals

What is your plan?
1. Hit the gym for a weights session minimum 4 days a week
2. Run minimum twice a week
3. Experiment with more vegan recipes.   

Offline retrogradenova

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2016, 06:25:56 AM »
Count me in on this :)

Name: retrogradenova

After 3 months you want to be where:
I've struggled with an artistic block for quite a while now, sometimes working 20 hours straight or a week straight on things and then not working on anything for weeks in between. As a result of that massive frustration, I've developed a  habit of binge watching television shows with my friends online. I want to unplug the usb that's practically wired into my head and step away from the computer more often. And I'd like to get to a point where I'm working on my art projects more frequently, more efficiently, and to where I'm feeling overall more comfortable with my own art. Stop eating so much fast food and maybe lose 20lbs.

Side goals:
Get one sketch a day done.
Get one custom pony finished every 2 weeks.
Get one full illustration done a month.

What is your plan?
First thing: Fix my sleep cycle to something where I'm awake during the day.
Stock the fridge with actual food.
Set aside 1 hour a day for sketching no matter what.
Spend 4-6 hours a day working on art, writing, or reading.
Probably some other stuff that will come to mind later.
*Currently obsessed with G3 Minty and Midnight Dream*

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2016, 06:28:30 AM »
Welcome to the party! There is still time to join.

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2016, 08:35:36 AM »
1. Name:
Bandit

2. After 3 months you want to be where:
Strengthen my core and be more flexibile. I also want to lose a solid 5-10lbs. I just want to take it slow so I can make this a habit. If I force myself too much, too fast it will just be temporary.

3. What is your plan?
First week I will print giant calendars and plan out specific days that I will be active. I will take it slow at first and maybe only do something 1-2x a week for a few minutes but by the end I want to be active 4 days for about 15-30 min. I know basic yoga, and I have a activity sheet for strengthening core muscles, and I have a hula hoop! (I love the hula hoop). I will also do either hcg or a 17 day diet for the weight loss. It's something that worked really well for me in the past and doesn't yo-yo afterwards.. for me.

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal