collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Pony It's the home stretch  (Read 10397 times)

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
Re: Remember Healthy Pony...Its Back!
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2016, 05:52:09 AM »
This is so great. I am so glad for you all to join. It will be fun and it helps a lot. I started too and got 3 out of my list of 10 done so far!
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline TornadoTwist

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2016, 06:00:42 AM »
I will post some before pics of my room soon. :)

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2016, 06:34:20 AM »
I got my business card template 99% finished - just have to wait on the final image to put it in there, then I can get those printed. The delay is that I'm stitching the banner that will be the top/main image, so I have to get that done first. :P Then do the cards, get them printed (1 week), in the meantime finish the donation project I have, get the cards back, mail the donation off along with the card (and pray to everyone and everything that Canada Post doesn't strike/lock out - this will be a large enough shipment, I don't want to pay courier...unless they are cheaper...hmmm, must research that).

My other project is re-doing the pony room - paint and wall shelving on one wall. Most will be tackled next week, and I have plans of how to go about it, I'll just have to move my butt afterwards to get it all put back in. That will take the longest as I'm also sorting and purging some of the excess ponies, downsizing a bit. Then it'll be the selling of everything.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2016, 03:37:18 PM »
1. Name:
Maddie/Jessica

2. After 3 months you want to be where:

Health: Last year after my divorce I started a huge weight loss journey. I've managed to improve my eating and gotten to the point where I eat more less processed foods. I basically don't drink soda's anymore either for the most part. I've hit a plateau though at 55 pounds lost, and I've been stuck here for several months. I need to adjust my routine and lose more weight. The goal is to lose enough where I feel comfortable to ride again and buy a new riding horse.

Work: I've had issues planning so much for school stuff when teaching four different grades. I plan to organize things better and have a lot of things ready to start the school year.

Writing and Reading time:
I sometimes forget to take time out for myself and do the things I want to do like read more privately for myself and to work on my personal novel.

Nevada: I'm working on improving Nevada's muscles and tolerance of things as she develops.

3. What is your plan?

A. My sister and I are joining a gym together for the summer since we both teach and have time. I'm going into the diet clinic that I've been going to and see what needs to be changed.

B. Starting next week I'm going to spend some time each day planning for this coming school year.

C. Making a list of books and start reading on my kindle, especially re-reading Harry Potter over the summer.  I also have a personal novel I'm writing and plan to work on at least an hour a week

D. I'm starting by exposing Nevada to new things each week, and we started by using tarps this week.
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2016, 05:44:27 PM »
Wow everyone sounds so excited. It took me forever to get organized. Lists have been my friend. I always put easy things into them so I can get that early satisfaction and excitement to try something else.

Not a good day for me. I had a horrible day at work. I can tolerate a lot. My higher ups have been listening in on my phone calls, (I am a receptionist) they have come with corrections on how I proceed through the conversation that they would only know by listening in. I have mixed up a few people (yes needs some improvement) but it has not been 2 weeks and I need to know 50 people with similar names and their extensions....I am bound to make a mistake. I just work very hard and take pride in what I do....now I am scared someone is watching every move and will fire me for it.

Sigh...thanks for the open up part. This is why I like this adventure...it helps cope with the struggles. So it's a me day.
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2016, 08:31:27 PM »
I'm working on finding a long term vocation that will earn me a viable income. I have lots of qualifications and skills but I have to manage problems with my mental health. I'm doing low paid low challenge work as part of a programme at the moment.

1. Name:
Artie

Earning a full time income from something that is meaningful and sustainable long term. This means keeping my body weight down, staying strong and keeping optimistic, calm and alert. Passed my driving test if i can book a test in time.

3. What is your plan?
Keep doing what I'm doing but do more of it and do it smarter
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2016, 05:55:59 AM »
You can do it Artie! We will cheer you the whole way. I am an interview coach if you need any advice there.

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2016, 06:20:03 AM »
You can do it Artie! We will cheer you the whole way. I am an interview coach if you need any advice there.

Thank you so much!  That's an awesome co-incidence.  I went swimming today and got some books out to learn how to use my digital SLR.  Now for House of Cards (lol) and a nap before a networking opportunity.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2016, 10:26:01 AM »
Woo! I'll cheer for everyone over here :cheer: :cheer:

Lemme see not tons of progress yet on my end. Nevada is finally used to the tarp so that's an improvement. My sister and I are going to join a gym locally tomorrow.
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2016, 05:23:43 PM »
Started good but lost momentum....well try again next week. Hahah and we haven't started yet.

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2016, 07:37:28 PM »
Well, I pulled a muscle in my back overdoing it at the swimming pool.  I missed a driving lesson but my instructor came round and talked to me over tea instead, we get on really well.  I still managed to apply for a volunteering opportunity this week, sign up for conferences and training and I found/was sent two dream jobs to apply for.  I'm having a birthday party tomorrow and invited a lot of friends to my tiny flat, working on Sunday then back onto the applications.

Posted by: Crowning_Glory13
Started good but lost momentum....well try again next week. Hahah and we haven't started yet.

I find that my motivation goes in cycles... and cycles within cycles.  I'm much better at valuing rest now when I need to rest. Distractions are a different story though.

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2016, 05:16:18 PM »
Well I'm going to sign up but I'd like to be left out of the voting prize. I haven't been collecting but I've participated in this one in the past. Plus I'm not online as much, I have been active outside at least more than I used to.  :blush:

1. Name:
Jazzmatazz

Walking everyday, more weight loss would be ideal but not necessary.
3. What is your plan?
Try to stay motivated, Be better about my every day to do list. Go for a walk when I'm visiting my bf even if that means a short walk down the road and back without him to stretch my legs. That's been a big issue for me lately, he's wanted to stay in while I want to go out.
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2016, 01:02:47 PM »
Project number 2 (pony room re-do) is progressing :) Saturday we went to Ikea and got all the shelves and paint, yesterday we emptied the room and did some prep, and today finished the prep and we've done the spot spackle and priming. Letting that dry for a few hours before starting the paint. So excited! Will look so much better when it's done. Tomorrow will be clean up and moving some of the large pieces back in, and Wednesday will be putting up the shelves. :green:

Project number 1 is going slower but it's still moving. Working on stitching the banner for my store logo.
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2016, 08:23:19 PM »
Everyone is doing great and we haven't even hit our start date. I am making an adjustment to my entry.

For anyone new you can make adjustments. You do not change your entry form. You just change what my work....I stink at planning out my week. So I have just made a lit of to dos for the day. My goal is to finish all of them. So far I am about 3 for about 5 tasks. I will start posting my lists once we get to our start date.

Anyone can still sign up. It is not a swap. Prize is a vote basis. I take care of it. Just be supportive and post on your progress:)

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2016, 09:05:13 PM »
1. Name: ladybastilla

Health Goals:

-- I want to be consistently going for a walk at least twice a week.

-- I want to replace the chips / chocolate I eat with fruit, veggies or whole grain crackers at least 3 times a week.

-- More water, less soda / pop. (in general)

-- I want to remember to take the pills I bought to improve cartilage growth to help decrease the effects of my arthritis.

Project Goals:

-- Provided I succeed in obtaining proper approval, I want to successfully host -- well, technically -be- hosting -- the Anime & Manga swap here at the Arena.

-- I want to have a playable demo of the RPG I am making in RPGMaker ready to be tested in a public beta. To truly succeed, this would involve having a website for the game, doing some marketing so people will play it, and -- obviously! -- programming the game's scripts, making its maps, implementing its battle system, etc. 

3. What is your plan?

Health Plans:

Walking: It's summer and my latest arthritis flare has mostly cleared up, so getting outside shouldn't be as much of a problem. Most of my 'walks' will likely be around grocery stores, walmart or the mall since flat surfaces are the safest for me, but as long as I'm out and moving the point of the goal is being met.

Eating Less Junk: The getting out more goal will actually help with this one. If I am there, I can make sure that healthier snacks are being picked rather than getting chips / chocolate from the convenience store since it's 'easier'. To be clear: not planning to cut all sweets / salts, just wanna substitute some of them.

More Water / Taking the pills: These are things I've already started doing; I'm putting them here because upkeep is important. The plan--keep doing them.

Project Plans:

Anime / Manga Swap: I need to edit the application with the feedback I have received from my potential participants. I also need to talk to my bf to confirm that my box can be mailed to his home / that he will be willing to help me put a box together if Canada Post has / is still having problems by the time shopping / shipping is due. Once these things are done I need to send the application information to a mod to see whether the swap will be approved. Provided that happens I want to either make or commission artwork to break up various sections of the thread's main post, and I want to put together a series of weekly questions to ensure that my participants will have good reason to check the thread regularly since the time frame of the swap is designed to be long term.

RPG Demo: This is a huge project, so the main focus will be on breaking it down to manageable chunks. Right now I am working on designing all of the maps. I am adapting a novella and turning it into a game, so I do have some direction for plot, characters, etc. Other things that will need to be done include selecting music, scripting cut scenes and events, implementing the battle system and balancing the heroes and enemies throughout the length of the campaign. I will also need to look for places to advertise my demo, start a blog to gain interest from potential players during development, find a reliable way to allow people to download the demo and decide whether i want to release the book the game is based on alongside the game since there are some differences.

...Whew! That was a lot of typing. :lol:

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal