Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Update On The G1 Action Vinyls!

(1/27) > >>

StarlightFrost:
So it's been a while and the original thread on this has sunk into the back pages, here's what i am talking about for the unaware:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

These are MLP Action Vinyls (the above are prototypes from the Toy Fair) from the company The Loyal Subjects. They will be in blind boxes and are about 3-4 inches tall with articulation. There will probably be a chase figure or two but i can't remember if that was confirmed.
The prototypes are subject to change so they may not look the same as the picture above anymore.

(There was more info on the old thread, http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=376450.0
It's a big thread, but there was a bunch of info at the time of the toy fair earlier this year. Keep in mind TLS might have changed some things since it has been a few months.)

These were announced some months back and I was keeping an eye on their facebook for any more info. None appeared.

So I decided to message them on facebook a few days ago. I asked a few questions: Are these ponies still being worked on? When will they be released? And the final was because I was curious: Why did TLS decide to pick up on the g1 license when it seems a lot of their other toylines were traditionally 'for boys'? (TMNT and Transformers were what primarily came to mind at the time)

Here's the reply
--
Hi -Name-,

Yes, we are indeed still coming out with My Little Pony Action Vinyls, and are hoping to have them out by the end of this Summer.  Trust that we're looking forward to them too :)

We decided to pick up the license, because there's a ton of G1 collectors out there who need something fresh to add to their collections!  Plus, they're so cute!

Thanks again for the support, and I hope we can continue to earn it!

All the best,
TLS
--
I thought that was super cool so I wanted to let others know.
Also I'm personally hyped that they'll be released in the relatively near future!

ponycake:
I love that reason. So true. :) I can't wait to get them all. I mean it. I am buying an entire box.

Diamond:
*faints*  I need the Minty at least!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mothums:
I was just thinking about this line a few days ago, I'm glad they are still planning on releasing them! They are so cute! :heart:

PrincessTiffy:
Oh good, I'm so glad! I need some of these, especially Princess sparkle!
And they seem like a great company who really seem to care which is great :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version