collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

VOTE FOR ONE ONLY! ^.^ The host pony is featured in photos, arts, crafts, and custom contests.

Cool Breeze - Windy Wing
Sea Breeze - Tropical Pony

Author Topic: ⭐️★ The Big Minnesota Pony Meet! ★⭐️ Sat 9/3 Featuring Sea Breeze!  (Read 22001 times)

Offline RedRedRover

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
I should have my license by then, so I'll definitely try to be there!!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Signature drawn by Sochy!

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
I should have my license by then, so I'll definitely try to be there!!!

Hello, new person! It will be nice to meet you!  :wave:

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
That is one fluffy bunny of cuteness! Will you rub your face in the fluff for me?
Scarlet, I'm sorry about your mouse- if he's doing ok, rub some face on him too!
(Reading that later, it sounds a little creepy. It's not meant to be.)

PQ, since you will probably be hosting again, is there anything you need us to bring? Toilet paper? Paper towels, light bulbs? It would be nice if you didn't have to bear all the cost of hosting- so if you think of anything that people could bring or do to help- printing name tags, showing up early to help set up... (I'm not saying I'm the best choice for these, since I'm chronically late, but I know others would like to help!)

I had thought that I was done sewing for the summer- there is so much else to do outside, gardening and playing and more weeding- but after a month or so of avoiding the sewing room, I realized that I sort of need to sew! It's one of my few "me-time" activities, and makes me feel much better than sitting and watching television! I even tackled my fear of sewing a horn onto one of the Pillow Ponies, and it looks pretty good. I was definitely psyching myself up over nothing. So Gusty, it looks like I'll actually be able to make one for you! Huzzah! I think tonight is a good night to dig through boxes of fabric for white material!

Everyone who is going to the big meet in Chicago- have fun, be safe, and bring back lots of stories. I'd love to hear all about it at the Big Meet, or sooner.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 11:05:26 AM by Aurora »
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
PQ, since you will probably be hosting again, is there anything you need us to bring? Toilet paper? Paper towels, light bulbs? It would be nice if you didn't have to bear all the cost of hosting- so if you think of anything that people could bring or do to help- printing name tags, showing up early to help set up... (I'm not saying I'm the best choice for these, since I'm chronically late, but I know others would like to help!)

Post Merge: June 28, 2016, 12:15:27 PM

Oh, hey- if someone is looking for a sort of easy thing to bring, the Sweet & Sour Pork is really tasty over rice. It's also good without it, but if someone wants to bring a cooker full of rice (yup, just plain boring rice) that might be nice. Is rice gluten-free?

Rice is gluten free. ;)

Hmm... I'll let you all know if there's anything else I need help with! For now, just find some cool prizes & gifts, choose a potluck item to bring, and make something for the photo/art/craft/custom contests (once we name the host pony.)  ^.^

Offline Kazzellin

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
I got the day off! Woo! I will definitely be there! :D
My creativity keeps running into a lack of time and resources.  :cry:
I'm also available via twitter at @Kazzellin :)

So many projects!! What do I want to work on? :awake:

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Looks like it's between Cool Breeze and Sea Breeze, which Breeze will win??!

For Sale Wants

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
Looks like it's between Cool Breeze and Sea Breeze, which Breeze will win??!

Yeah this one is close! I think we should call it Sunday, tomorrow- so we have a full two months to prepare our photos, arts, crafts, and customs featuring the pony!

So, rock the vote!

Offline mngusty

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Aurora!!  Gusty!!! Yay!!  Can't wait to see her!!
We are 2 weeks into our new house and still haven't unearthed my PoNY stuff!  Hopefully in time for the meet!!  Can't wait to hang with my pony pals!

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
Dad says he'll try his best to get off work. :heart:
I should ask my mom to make one of her hot dishes!
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
 :whoa: Looks like the race for Host Pony is at a deadheat- seven votes each for Cool Breeze and Tropical Breeze! It'll be a photo finish...  :gallop: so the poll has been reset and it's just between these two!  :tellme:

The poll says you may vote for two, but please only vote for ONE of the ponies! (I couldn't edit the vote number )...

Who will it be?? VOTE DEADLINE TONIGHT (July 3rd) at MIDNIGHT! :arena: Tune into the thread tomorrow for contest launch info! (Hint- involves ponies and fireworks)

:heart: pq

ps Happy Independence Day to all!  :grouphug:

Post Merge: July 03, 2016, 05:52:32 PM

Added:  (Okay everyone is on vacation... so polls may not close RIGHT at midnight, but certainly by Wednesday this week... then I gots to get to Chicago and I want everyone to have lots of time to prepare contest stuff...)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 05:52:32 PM by ponyqueen »

Offline scarlettkitty81

• Trade Count: (+275)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
I am sure I could bring something foodwise as well but I am not sure what.

Offline Kazzellin

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
I might wind up bringing something with blackberries in it this year, along with the tuna dish. I've been picking berries for over two weeks now, and there's at least 12 2-cups baggies in my basement freezer, plus the 16 cups I picked yesterday bagged up in the fridge - and these plants aren't done yet! :drunk: I'm thinking maybe along the lines of blackberry swirl cheesecake, unless someone else has a suggestion? I've yet to go through my recipe books. :huh:

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Kazzellin- I can't think of a suggestion that sounds better than blackberry swirl cheesecake. I can't actually think of anything that sounds better than blackberry swirl cheesecake period.

Gusty- Usually when I dig through the fabric for colors, it's not all just WHITE. Something like, hey, does this shade of pink match the other shades of pink? Not with white! I'm excited for making the rest of Gusty, but the many squares of white was sort of bland! Hahaha!

I voted- I didn't see it until today, hope I'm not too late!
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline Kazzellin

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Sounds like a plan then, provided our hostess is okay with me bringing a cake to go along with her planned one. Counting what I picked before the storm hit, I now have a total of 21 2-cup bags of washed blackberries in my basement freezer. And one Baggie in the fridge still, as mom dug into one of my baggies. :lol:

So - anyone else loose power? Mine has been out since about 6:10. At least I was able to catch the weather forecast! ^.^ I'm trying not to use my phone in case of emergencies, though the Arena is tempting. ;)

ETA: Anyone else just have their phone scare them with a flash flood warning alert? :yikes:
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 05:19:11 PM by Kazzellin »

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
"I survived the pretty strong winds 2016" <--- that's what my new t-shirt says.

I can add Blueberry Cheesecake to the list, although if you have extra and simply want to make a berry fruit side side, we light on fruits and heavy on desserts...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal