collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G1/G3/G4 for trade or sale + playsets, accessories, merch, etc!  (Read 2726 times)

Offline BlushingBlue

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Hi! I've moved to a place with less room for my MLP stuff, so I need to pare things down a bit. ^^; I always love to trade, but if you'd prefer to buy, that's fine too! Either way, I'm pretty easy to please, and I'll be happy to work with you. :) I'm picky detail-oriented, so I try to describe any and all flaws up front, but if you want more info/pics of anything, feel free to ask!

My home is smoke-free, but I do have a cat. She doesn't give a fur about ponies, but she loves to "help" with my wrapping paper and boxes. Let me know if you need your items packed with all-new materials, and I'll be happy to oblige!

My (non-exhaustive) G1 wishlist is here. Even if it's not on the list, I might be interested in what you have, so don't feel shy about offering something else in trade! I have a long list of G3 accessory wants, and I also collect some MLP-adjacent toys as well, like LLL, Fairy Tails, She-Ra, LPS, etc.

G1

Posey has silky but faded hair, faded symbols, small eye rubs, and a small stain under her chin. Still a lovely girl for restoration, play, or customizing.
Cherry Treats is no longer quite white, as is typical. She still smells delicious! SOLD
Spoiler
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sparkler has lovely soft hair, and her symbols are still nicely glittery. Unfortunately, her body color is a bit dingy, especially on her horn and ear tips and the edges of her hooves, and she might have the beginnings of tail rust.
Galaxy has extensive regrind on her head, and her mane looks like it has been trimmed. But from the neck down, she's in really nice shape! A perfect candidate for frankenstein-ing together a spot-free Galaxy if you have a nice head on an otherwise baity specimen. ;)
Spoiler

Spoiler
Sand Digger has amazingly good hair for a Sunshine pony, but her mane has been trimmed into a bob. Her tail is uncut and only a bit dry at the end. She has small, faint marks on her chest, NDS shoulder, and hoof bottoms. She also has a tiny scuff on her nose. I make her sound awful, but she's such a cutie in person!
Water Lily, the July birthflower pony, is very very pretty with great paint, a clean white body, and her original curls intact. SOLD
Spoiler
Princess Serena displays well but has a plethora of small flaws. Her tinsel is crinkly and her pink hair is about 50% faded, although it looks pinker in person. She has a yellowish patch under her mane where someone had taped a price tag. (Why do people do this!? >_<) There's a scuff on the top of her rump. Her DS blush has a rub, and her NDS eye has either a rub or a speck of extra white paint, I can't be certain. Her medallions are in nice shape, but the iridescence is gone from her gems.
Princess Royal Blue must have been a warrior princess in a past life! She has several small scuffs and nicks, her DS gem is cracked, and her NDS eye has a small rub. She also has a darker blue mark on her NDS neck. Despite all that, she still looks elegant at arms-length. I was going to customize her into a Sailor Moon pony, but I lost my nerve. ^^;
Spoiler

Sugar Sweet (purple ribbon) has lovely soft hair, but suffers from some yellowing, especially on her head. She has a small air bubble and a dent (factory flaws) in her NDS front hoof. She also seems to have a tiny bite mark on the tip of her horn. I can't blame whoever did it, she still smells yummy!
Sugar Sweet (pink ribbon) also suffers from a bit of head/body mismatch, but in the other direction. She has faint orange-ish discolorations on her chest and DS flank. Her curls are a little untamed, but they're original AFAIK, so I didn't mess with them. She still smells sweet and displays quite well.
Spoiler

Caramel Crunch has lovely hair but some discoloring, especially along her NDS shoulder. Her neck seal is broken. She still displays well and has a faint sweet scent.
Mint Dreams is beautiful, but only smells very slightly minty. Her DS symbol has a little blob of extra paint from the factory, otherwise she's a very pretty pony!
Spoiler

Twirler has partied a little too hard, so the end of her tail is rough from years of twirling. Her dancing days are behind her now, but she's still a pretty lady.
Swinger can still prance with the best of them. The only flaw I can see is that her symbol has bled a bit. (The scarf isn't original, but I think it suits her, so I kept it with her.) SOLD
Spoiler

Firefly is the Year 3 long/curly haired version. Her glitter symbols are a little faded, but still distinct. Her hair is a little bit dry at the ends. She has a couple very small faint marks on her knees and one on her back right hoof. She has a small rough spot in her plastic on the back of her front right hoof, a small rub to her blush, and a tiny dot of extra white paint under her right eyelashes like a little teardrop.
Spoiler

Dancing Butterflies has slightly rough ends on her mane and tail, but is otherwise beautiful.
Spoiler
Lovebeam is a knock out! Simply stunning!
Spoiler

G1 accessories + playsets + misc

•Balloon from the birthday party pack (Yum Yum not included ;))
Spoiler
•Parade Pizzazz - elastic and feather are broken, but maybe someone cleverer than me can mend them
Spoiler
•Baby Glory's blanket, stacking toy, sticker, diaper box (empty), and brush
Spoiler
•Baby Cuddles' Buggy - as shown, with sticker, brush and bonnet (and Baby Lickety Split, if you want her!)
Spoiler
•Dream Castle accessories: hoop, shoebox w/ shoes, table, throne blanket (not pictured), brush, and Spike! [all others sold]
Spoiler
•Paradise Estate accessories: crib, changing table, toy box w/ lid, duck toy, stacking toy, toaster, table [HOLD], sink, coffee table, television [SOLD], one speakers [SOLD 1], stereo, and lavender arm chair
Spoiler

•Megan's dress (1st release)
•Glittering Gem's yellow comb, lavender brush, and blue I LUV YOU barrette (comb has one broken tooth)
•set of five Pretty n Pearly Petite Ponies
•Petite Pony Tabby
•Mummy Charms Tell-a-Tale and Laugh-a-Lot
•Show Stable - a few discolored places on outer shell and a crack at the front of the roof. Comes with blue, green, and yellow flags, six fence pieces, two shelves, two flowerboxes/troughs, two trophies, 1st place ribbon, 3rd place ribbon (cracked), saddle, reins, rail jump (bent?), comb, curry brush (strap broken), and weather vane. Also comes with its original box.
Spoiler

•Lullabye Nursery - yellowed glue, upper right hinge is cracked. Comes with bow, awning, swing, mobile, crib, diaper box (empty), rocker, bowl, two bottles, towel, powder, stuffed toy, rattle (no elastic), brush, and Tiddly Winks' puffy sticker. Also comes with its original box.
Spoiler

•More accessories, etc as I get them sorted! ^.^

MIB G3 - All MIB/MOC, but I'm happy to de-box if you prefer!

Shenanigans - $6
Cloud Climber -$7
Sew-and-so - $5
July Jubilee - $8
Star Dasher - $6
Spoiler
Seaside Celebration Skywishes - $7
Birthday Celebration Razzaroo - $7
Ice Dancing Glitter Glide + bonus baby Goody Gumdrop - $9
Spoiler
Mittens (Winter '03) - $9
Candy Cane (Winter '03) - factory flaw on her chest - $8
Snow'el 1 (Winter '04) - $9
Spoiler
Pinkie Pie (Valentines '09) - $5
Candy Heart (Valentines '06) - spot of dirt(?) on symbol - $8
All My Heart (Valentines '06) - $9
Spoiler
Royal Ribbon - $7
Strawberry Sunset - $5
SDCC 2008 "Ninja" Pony - $15
Butterscotch in egg (Easter '05) - $6
Spoiler
Ponyville Birthday Afternoon with Rainbow Dash & Bunches o Fun - $7
Ponyville A Very Minty Christmas Tree - $10
Spoiler

Loose G3 - These G3s are de-boxed, but in most cases, still have the ties in their hair and have never been played with!

Star Catcher (I) - loose, excellent condition
Baby Flower Flash - loose, excellent condition
Spring Parade - new
Rainbow Dash (Core 7) - new x 2
Applejack - new, but has a tiny factory flaw near NDS eye
Tink-a-tink-a-too (I) - new, with brush
Baby Tea Lily - never opened, but showing signs of typical hair breakage :(
Peach Surprise - new, with brush and stickers - hair is only a little dry and still holding up well!
Baby Wave Catcher - mint in baggie!
Spoiler
Crystal Lake - new in box, with skirt, necklace, and purse
Rainbow Flash - new, with crown, barrettes, and brush, plus backcard
Spoiler

G3 accessories - all $1!

•Disney Princess outfits (damsel hat + cape): Ariel, Belle, Cinderella, Aurora
Spoiler
•Tinkerbelle wings & skirt, Minnie Mouse outfit (ears with bow + skirt) and Princess Minnie outfit (ears with streamers + skirt)
Spoiler
•Disney World tourist outfit (Mickey ears, Mickey sunglasses, Mickey antenna bobbles) and Disney Princess finery (Mickey barrette with ribbons, Princess brush, Princess jacket)
Spoiler
•market counter with "growing" flower from the Bloomin' Blossoms Shop
•toy box from the Celebration Castle
•Seaside Bumblesweet's gear (blanket, radio, bottle, and glasses)
•Seaside Cherry Blossom's gear (blanket, tote bag, thermos, cellphone, and glasses)
•Seaside Wysteria's gear (sandcastle, pail, camera, and brush)
•More accessories as I get them sorted! ^.^

G4

Feathermay is lovely, with only the slightest mismatch between her head and body.
Honey Rays has two tiny blue spots on her NDS front leg, and her tail is frizzy at the end. She has her wing-mask-thing, but no charms.
Spoiler

MLP Merchandise

G4 themed Game of Life, with Princess Twilight Sparkle, DJ Pon-3, Dr Hooves, and Muffins pieces - new, unopened
Spoiler
G3 puzzle featuring Blossomforth, plus stickers to create your own scene - new, unopened
G3 picture book "Butterfly Hunt" featuring Sparkleworks and Serendipity and some eye-popping Lisa Frank-esque artwork - like new
Spoiler
G3 fakies - loose pink glitter with rooted tail, and MOC purple with interchangeable cutie mark stickers
G1 thermos featuring Megan and Sundance - excellent condition
G4 magnetic note pad with Twilight Sparkle and sticky note pad with Princess Celestia - new, unopened
Spoiler

Other toys

"Rainbow Brite Saves Spring" read-along book and record - in surprisingly good shape
She-Ra Princess of Power accessories - Arrow's wings, Swiftwind's mask and one wing, pink brush
Fashion Star Filly Tamara - still sporting her "Fashion Police" armband :lol: some wear to her paint job, but amazing hair!
Spoiler
Jem Rock 'n' Romance board game - outer box has significant wear, but all pieces are new and unpunched and cassette tape is still sealed
Spoiler

Sailor Moon set of five 6" dolls and "Sailor Locket" transformation brooch by Bandai America, 1995
Spoiler
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 01:31:28 PM by BlushingBlue »

Offline Toilandtrouble123

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
  • Hubble bubble, Toil and trouble!
    • View Profile
Re: All gens for trade/sale + playsets, accessories, etc!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 06:06:55 AM »
Hi, what would you be interested in for trade?

Offline BlushingBlue

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 02:45:38 PM »
PM'ed you! ;)

blushingflutters

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2016, 04:09:46 PM »
What exactly are you looking for in exchange for the G4s?

Offline RedRedRover

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2016, 11:46:14 AM »
I don't have much for trade, but did you have a price in mind for Lovebeam?

Signature drawn by Sochy!

Offline Sweet Stuff

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
  • Lil Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2016, 12:16:49 PM »
Unfortunately I don't have much to trade. But I'm interested in the Party Hat and Balloon. What kind of price would you be looking for?

I'm also highly interested in the Lullabye Nursery although with shipping, I might not be quite able to afford it. :lol: But I'll ask what you would be looking for still!
Currently looking for: NIP G1 Sweet Stuff.

Offline BlushingBlue

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2016, 03:24:16 PM »
What exactly are you looking for in exchange for the G4s?

PM'ed you ^.^

I don't have much for trade, but did you have a price in mind for Lovebeam?

Lovebeam would be around $40. I'd really prefer to trade her, and don't mind keeping her around otherwise, so not a lot of wiggle room there. ;)

Unfortunately I don't have much to trade. But I'm interested in the Party Hat and Balloon. What kind of price would you be looking for?

I'm also highly interested in the Lullabye Nursery although with shipping, I might not be quite able to afford it. :lol: But I'll ask what you would be looking for still!

Oh gosh, maybe $2 for the party stuff? I'm afraid I'm still not sure about the Nursery... It has a lot of accessories with it, but one of the hinges is cracked. And it still needs a lot of scrubbing. ^^; I'll probably have to do a price check once I get it presentable. I can keep you in mind for it, if you like. ;)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 03:33:56 PM by BlushingBlue »

Offline Sweet Stuff

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
  • Lil Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2016, 03:46:04 AM »
Quote from: BlushingBlue
Oh gosh, maybe $2 for the party stuff? I'm afraid I'm still not sure about the Nursery... It has a lot of accessories with it, but one of the hinges is cracked. And it still needs a lot of scrubbing. ^^; I'll probably have to do a price check once I get it presentable. I can keep you in mind for it, if you like. ;)
Awesome! I'll buy the party stuff then! No idea what shipping will be, probably a few dollars more? Either way I'll still buy it :P
Ah that's fine! No worries, take your time. I would love for you to keep me in mind :D
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 03:49:37 AM by Sweet Stuff »
Currently looking for: NIP G1 Sweet Stuff.

Offline BlushingBlue

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: G1/G3/G4 for trade or sale + playsets, accessories, etc!
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2016, 10:14:18 PM »
Updated! ;)

Offline BlushingBlue

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: G1/G3/G4 for trade or sale + playsets, accessories, merch, etc!
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2016, 10:53:30 AM »
Updated again! ^.^

graveyardbaby

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: G1/G3/G4 for trade or sale + playsets, accessories, merch, etc!
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2017, 10:01:42 PM »
I have two common g1s ...windy and tootsie... I'm interested in g3's , if you're interested at all let me know ! also wondering what g3 accessories you want :) inbox me and let me know

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal