collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ebay stuff - G1 ponies inc complete Tug/Salty, UK Baby Lickety, access,UK seller  (Read 319 times)

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/reide/m.html?_trksid=p3692

So I am home for a couple of weeks and trying desperately to find homes for the remaining ponies in my trade box, as they are taking up space here in my room. As a lot of you know, I'm a full time student and I'm also moving accommodation in the next couple of months, so I am trying deperately to get everything straight and make a little cash in the process. I am going back to London next week so they won't be relisted any time soon if they don't sell and I will have to think carefully what to do about them.

Best Offers are activated on most items, but please be fair!

I ship internationally and will combine where possible. Please note that since my brush with Royal Mail sending a package in error to China, I am now adding tracking as standard to my shipping, which adds to the price of international postage (but adds to everyone's peace of mind). I am willing to discuss sending non-tracked mail to Arena members who I know and have dealt with before, but given that apparently this sending to the wrong country thing is not uncommon with RM, I recommend going with the tracking. Any overpay on shipping I will refund - I am not making any profit on postage.

UK people - I can combine lots up to 1kg in weight at the same tracked prices for 1st or 2nd class.

Please come take a look! Auctions end on Sunday.

(I also have some G3 ponies with their box inlays that I have here ready to list. They are not rare ones - a couple of scented, jewel ponies, I think Paradise Palms is one of them, plus a MIB Fluttershy I and a MIB Butterscotch. If anyone is interested in these PM me asap, otherwise they will go to Ebay too...)

Additional: I have a few other accessories which I want to sell separate on here if possible but will make a separate post at the time. This includes Pristina's wand and Trucker/4Speed's hat among other things.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 09:04:58 AM by Taffeta »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal