collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: CS's Sale Thread - Baby Pearly and Baby Sea Shimmer  (Read 494 times)

TheFizzyCS

• Trade Count: (0)
CS's Sale Thread - Baby Pearly and Baby Sea Shimmer
« on: June 09, 2016, 11:11:39 PM »
It is with mixed feelings that I come to all of you having made the decision to "thin the herd", but I am low on cash right now, and since I have not had space to display my collection for a couple years,  it has helped to make a hard decision easier. 

My eBay username is cookingspray22 if you would like to look at my seller feedback.  I've been a member of this forum for almost a decade, but I've very much been a lurker for most of that time.

Anyhow!  I will be listing more ponies as I am able to sift through what I have stored away and take photos, but here is what I have so far.  Sorry for the poor lighting/quality of the photos, I was trying to do a lot in a little time and was using my phone instead of my actual camera.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

These girls are in really lovely condition!  Their manes are both still soft and silky, and they have no flaws to note.  I am asking $40 OBO for each because I understand they are HTF and again, they're in great shape.

If you have any questions or would like additional photos, I would be happy to accommodate!  I will probably be listing more ponies within the next few days.  I have a few more sea ponies (with floaties!), a lot of baby and newborn ponies, bait-y adults, and some G3s and G4s.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal