collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC on G1 Rainbow ponies and flutters  (Read 296 times)

Offline C-Puff

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
PC on G1 Rainbow ponies and flutters
« on: June 08, 2016, 07:25:31 AM »
I recently got a Looooot of ponies in due to both a friend who was getting rid of some (which I nabbed ALL OF) as well as some thrift finds and online shopping 8D;; I'm not gonna do a monster post, but I thought I'd do a couple of them and maybe you guys can give me a price check? I'm not expecting them to be worth anything, I just like being on top of that kind of thing because I've been surprised by owning really rare ponies before ^^;

To start off; I recently got Tickles
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Trickles

And Morning Glory

I'll ask for the other soon but I figured I'll start with that :)
Can anyone help me out? Like I said, I don't expect them to be expensive at all XD so if you wanna say $2 just lemme know. I don't mind at all ;) I collect some pretty baity ponies so I'm not that hung up on value. I just want to be informed.

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
Re: PC on G1 Rainbow ponies and flutters
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 08:00:46 AM »
Tickle and Trickles are from the harder-to-find set of Rainbow ponies, and they can be quite hard to find without "rust" or age spots around their symbols.  I think I can see one age spot on Trickles symbol . . . does she have any others?

Even if they are flawed, they are definitely not bait.  :)  They aren't "SUPER ULTRA RARE" ponies, but they are uncommon.  To give some basis, a mint one would probably go for $15 - $20.  Yours are definitely worth more than $2.  :)

Flutter pony Morning Glory is more common, but she looks like she's in great condition!   I'd say $6 - $10.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline C-Puff

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
Re: PC on G1 Rainbow ponies and flutters
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2016, 09:31:26 AM »
Ah thank you very much! :D I had no idea!
Trickles doesn't seem to have any age spots, but her symbols are reeeeaaally badly rubbed. the "droplet" part of her symbols kinda look dirty against the yellow because all their glitter is gone and it's like a greyish blue.
She DOES have some of those mysterious pink highlighter marks on her other side on her shoulder but not too terrible :)

Tickle is pretty good except you can see the faded pen marks on her back leg. her symbols aren't perfect but you can still see them fine.

And Morning Glory 's hair is just a little dry to the touch.

Thank you so much for the info! I didn't expect them to be (roughly) above $5 so that's a surprise :D I'll post the others in a new thread tomorrow. I don't want to flood this entire page ^^;

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal