collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MoonStars and DBs booth -- what you might find!  (Read 459 times)

Offline MoonStars

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
MoonStars and DBs booth -- what you might find!
« on: June 04, 2016, 07:40:36 PM »
Just a little idea of what you will find at our booth.

First off, make sure you bring your little ones around to poke through the freebie box. There are stickers, cupcake ring toppers, pencils, scrunchies, MLP G3 playmats etc.

We take paypal, but only via the "friends and family" option, and you *must* cover any fees if applicable. I do prefer cash, though (so I can spend it at YOUR booth heh heh). No credit cards, sorry.

Yes, I am open to trades, but my wish list is small and annoying, :P , and items in it are all I am interested in trading for.

There will be a free drawing on Saturday and Sunday ( you must be there at time of drawing, time tbd) for a *pair* of the new pearly ponies each day (four ponies, two winners). One free ticket, no purchase necessary; purchases = more free tickets.

I will have a few loose mini Princess Flurry Hearts for sale. They are sooooooo cute...!!!

Lots of G4 , MIP and loose
Lots of Funko, MIB and loose
Some nice loose G3s
Some loose G1s, mostly common but a couple less so.
An almost complete G1  birthday gift pack including the ponies.
A lot of misc merchandise, mostly G3 and G4 Including ❤️❤️❤️ORNAMENTS ❤️❤️❤️
Many accessories, all gens (including a lot of G2s, some HTF)
Many series 1 enterplay cards, a few series 2 (selling only, I don't collect them anymore)
Some older FiM comics
MCDonald's ponies
many blindbag minis, loose and still in bags, including some German ones

THERE WILL BE SALES ON SUNDAY. Because hubby expects an empty trunk when we arrive home. *SNORT.* I will put up a sign at the booth, and post on the arena about it when it happens.

Also, DB will have his favorite plushies and things on display, and will, as always, have Pokemon Keldeo and Meloetta event downloads available.  He tells me for Meloetta you can use regular Black and White or Black and White 2, but for Keldeo you can only use the regular Black and White games.

So, Pokemon game fans, bring your DS's and the appropriate game(s), and stop by our booth to download Keldeo and Meloetta from thin air.  Free, of course.

He is also happy to do Pokemon battles with anyone who enjoys that, so feel free to ask him if you see him.

He might also bring some random games to sell.

Teaser Pics to come if I can remember how. Always a production for some reason. :P

PONY FAIR IS COMING!!!! Eeeeeee!

« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 07:43:38 PM by MoonStars »