collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: How rare is the original Lady Lovely Locks book?  (Read 1374 times)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
How rare is the original Lady Lovely Locks book?
« on: June 04, 2016, 09:56:25 AM »
Hi,

Does anyone know how rare the original Lady Locks book is? It is a Golden book and a I think the full title is "Lady Lovely Locks and the Pixietails an Enchanting Fairytale Adventure." It is a hardcover book an tells how Lady Lovely Locks came to rule Lovelylocks. I don't see it very often on Ebay.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
    • View Profile
Re: How rare is the original Lady Lovely Locks book?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 03:46:53 PM »
I don't think the book is rare, but it doesn't have much value which is probably why you don't see it much or at all on ebay-  ebay has made it very very difficult to sell low value items. It really isn't worth it when all is said and done.

There is a coloring book that is pretty rare- but I think probably only to the right person.  Books never get the attention that doll lines do.

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2016, 06:09:31 PM »
The rare colouring book - I'm looking for it! The Giant Colouring and Activity Book - it has a yellow embossed cover.

I see the hardcover book listed on Amazon pretty frequently but at  a low price.  Ebay is an awful place to sell books and the 80's books are just not very popular....  :(
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2016, 12:33:43 PM »
The rare colouring book - I'm looking for it! The Giant Colouring and Activity Book - it has a yellow embossed cover.

I see the hardcover book listed on Amazon pretty frequently but at  a low price.  Ebay is an awful place to sell books and the 80's books are just not very popular....  :(

OMG that was you?  Someone had found it and was looking for you- I remember a few months back ?  Or it may be a couple of people were looking for that yellow-covered book...

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2016, 01:12:27 PM »
Thanks Galactica and lovesbabysqurimy. It  makes sense that it wouldn't show up on Ebay much if it doesn't have much resell value.

There are a couple of yellow Lady Lovely Locks coloring books on Ebay right now but I'm not sure if that is the one you're looking for lovesbabysquirmy.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal