collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC for nearly complete g3, g4 collections; several hundred g1s  (Read 1758 times)

Offline nhal039

• Trade Count: (+171)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: PC for nearly complete g3, g4 collections; several hundred g1s
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2016, 02:51:25 PM »
to be honest I would pick out the expensive ones from each line and sell them individually then bundle up the rest and sell as a few lots. By selling the rares or pricey ones individually you will properly get more than what you would buy selling a the lot as a whole. That way if you cant be bothered to sell the rest of the common ponies you could donate them so there is no work involved and you wouldn't lose out on a bunch of money as the rares will be in bunch (the mail order g1 ones are selling for heaps, the earlier g4s non mane 6 also sell well and for 3-4 times retail price

Offline Thunderwing

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+171)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/springwater_valley/home.html
Re: PC for nearly complete g3, g4 collections; several hundred g1s
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2016, 03:15:16 PM »
If you were in Ontario, I would offer to purchase. I generally pay $1 per G3, and $1 per G4. That is sight-unseen. I would consider paying a bit more for G4's if there was a good percentage that were non-mane-six. If the G3's are perfectly clean and fresh from the box, then I would pay $2 each for them. I might be interested in buying the lot anyway, depending on how much the shipping would be.

The giant plush frilly frocks I'd suggest you sell locally - I sold mine for $250. She was mint in her original bag and box.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal