collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: VividDolls -  (Read 396 times)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
VividDolls -
« on: June 01, 2016, 01:28:11 PM »
I really like BJDs- and recently I have discovered porcelain BJDs!  But... they are very expensive. But so beautiful! And of course porcelain does not yellow the way resin does...

My sister is also in the "doll world" and she is super artistic AND really good at making her own ceramics- so of course porcelain BJDs are just the thing for her! (I actually am hoping she may start to make her own !!!)

But did I mention the cost?  And my sister works part time, and seems to spend most of her money on capturing feral cats in her neighborhood (there are a LOT) getting them fixed, and setting them free.  I think it is a noble cause !  But needless to say, no money for porcelain dolls right?

MAYBE NOT! However, I discovered this art contest and badgered her into entering- the first prize is a gorgeous porcelain doll by VividDolls!

She actually entered!!!!   
(Here is just a small part of the picture- cut for modesty rules)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Apparently voting is closed already- I know she probably won't win, there are some gorgeous pieces in there- but I can hope right? :)

Also, please do check out this lady's gorgeous dolls, they are really truly beautiful pieces of art- THIS gorgeous doll, Frida, is actually available right now for purchase (if you can afford her) - I think she is AHMAAAAZING!

« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 02:00:13 PM by Galactica »

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
Re: VividDolls -
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 07:34:36 AM »
What a pretty piece of art! I bet the full thing is gorgeous :) It would be really awesome if she won.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: VividDolls -
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2016, 09:50:53 AM »
Thanks! Yeah, it would be super cool if she won, but also very surprising.  I kinda wish the artist had left the contest open a little longer, she had such short deadlines! :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal