collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Update 11vesper11  (Read 1411 times)

giggles

• Trade Count: (0)
Update 11vesper11
« on: May 26, 2016, 03:29:40 PM »
I had everything written out here, but then my friend wanted it kept out, but now they have received this and I am so heartbroken for her, this is not at all right to me:

I'm sorry you're upset,
my intention is not to make you mad at me, but my situation is that I paid a lot of money for something that is not in good conditions and the only one to be upset here is me.
It would have sufficed you wrote a correct description on your ad, and even if you think you did something good, it is not.
You must know your ponies andcheck what is mint and what is defected...You can't sell your own things and wrrite you don't know and you don't checked.
It was really sufficed to just spent 5 minutes to put her under water and realize that she hold the orange color even if dry....that was easy noticeable.
Also can't you see the difference from a mint Splosh and yours? can't you see they are different in colors?
You cand ask a mint pony price and sell a flaw.
I'm sorry I will not change my mind on this.
I am 448 100% positive feedback...The reason why I'm so valuable seller and buyer, is that I don't do tricks in my auctions.
I had closed the dispute against you and converted it to a claim.
Ebay will choose the esit.
Please don't contact me again, just learn from this situation to not do another mistake like this in the future.
Best regards
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 01:36:15 PM by hathorcat »

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
pony
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 03:37:50 PM »
unfortunately, ebay will always side with the buyer. I'd ask the person to mail the pony back for a partial refund. THey have to mail it back on their own dime.

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
Re: please delete
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 03:55:49 PM »
I'd insist on they sending the pony back, then refund them fully after it arrives.  I feel like a lot of people see partial refunds as a form of haggling, and do it for items that, in reality, they have no intention of ever giving up.  And the more partial refunds they get, the more they are encouraged to look for, and exaggerate, minute flaws on their purchases.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

giggles

Re: Update
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2016, 04:27:17 PM »
I'm not sure if anyone can see the initial message I shared here, but since a couple people replied I thought I would update. 
The buyer opened a claim via paypal, dispute escalated immediately to a claim.  Their only option was either a full refund or a $50.00 refund, the pony cost $90.00, there is absolutely no way this pony was in poor enough condition to warrant that type of a partial refund.
Their statements to Paypal were highly exaggerated and way over the top and their entire attitude that I have seen in communications
has been very non-agreeable.
My friend simply elected to refund the money once returned though as she is afraid that any further communication with this person will just
cause them to be even more aggressive and leave bad feedback which she is already fearful of.

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2016, 05:13:20 PM »
To me, I just think this buyer is a picky collector who doesn't speak English well, so their message is perhaps coming off ruder than they mean? Sure, they should not have escalated the dispute so quickly but as a seller, sometimes you have to deal with people like this. I previously worked in retail and I know you can't please everyone all the time.

If I were your friend, I would send a polite apologetic message and request the return for a full refund.

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2016, 07:11:22 PM »
I'd like to know their eBay ID, I'm worried this person will buy something expensive from me at some point and try the same thing.  Could you please PM it to me when you get a chance?

Offline silverdawn

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2016, 11:07:58 AM »
I'm with Lady Moondancer! Me too please :)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2016, 01:49:33 PM »
From your original post and your post in another thread- this buyer sounds like they regularly extort the pony community.

Seems like her user name should be added to the list of pony buyers/sellers to watch out for...

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2016, 04:10:10 PM »
Yes, this is the partial refund scammer.  Who also engages in feedback extortion.

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2016, 05:08:57 PM »
Yes, please share their ID with us so that nobody else gets scammed! 
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2016, 04:03:23 AM »
This is the person also discussed in this thread : http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,379326.0.html

I'm sorry your friend is still having to deal with this. I'd ask for a return for a full refund. I would not agree to this persons terms and that crazy high partial refund.   This buyer sounds like a scammer to me  :(

I know the person's ID but would you please add it to this thread? or I can edit and add the ID to this thread?   :what: the community needs to be aware of this person - this is not the first time she has tried something like this

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

giggles

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2016, 02:21:55 PM »
Hi, just an update on this matter, my friend has confirmed Paypal denied the claim, it appears the buyer wasn't willing to ship back with legitimate tracking, however, they did enter tracking details twice, first tracking number was removed shortly after added then the second tracking added was actually for the shipment to them.

Their ebay id is 11vesper11

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Update 11vesper11
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2016, 01:36:37 PM »
Username added to thread title :) Glad it got resolved!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal