collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: DC Superhero Girls Brag...Update With More Dolls  (Read 671 times)

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
DC Superhero Girls Brag...Update With More Dolls
« on: May 24, 2016, 11:33:41 AM »
I went to the mall a little bit ago, heading to Target, intending on deciding whether or not to buy an expensive bed set I've been eyeing for a while.  After a lot of deciding in my head I decided not to get it so I decided to walk around Target and check out the toy aisle, looking at Monster High and MLP, the video games, books, movies and later checking out the DC Superhero girls.  I've only seen the first episode.  Usually when I check out the tiny section of DC Superhero girls they have hardly any dolls.  Today I decided I should get some.  I bought Super Girl, Bat Girl, and Wonder Woman.  I asked an employee if they had Harley Quinn maybe stocked in the back but they said no.  They said they put everything they have out in stock and usually when they get Harley Quinn she's gone very quickly.  She also said Poison Ivy is the second most popular doll.

The only one I didn't get was Bumblebee.  It's nothing to do with her race or anything like that.  Her doll is pretty, I'm just not sure about her character.  I don't really know much about Bumblebee in general.  The only Bumblebee I know of is the transformers character.

One thing I want to complain about is Mattel's new thing with "dolls stand on their own".  Yeah, it's great if you can actually get them to stand on their own, but I feel like if the tiniest bit of wind or air or slight shake will cause them to fall down.  I thought Wonder Woman would be the easiest one to stand up but the was the hardest.  I used the pose she had in the box but I had to move her arms up more, thinking it would balance her out enough to where she wouldn't fall down and so far it's working.  I'm excited for Cat Woman.

I also realized after I bought the dolls that today I got Batman Vs. Superman and I know Wonder Woman appears in the movie so I basically got the movie but in female form I guess.

[nudging this over to Off topic for you - kiwimlp :) ]

I ordered Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn from amazon last Thursday and they arrived today which is Sunday.  My estimated delivery date was June 3rd and I didn't pay for extra shipping so that was great.  I did get two new Monster High dolls two which qualified me for free shipping.  I feel like I should get Bumblebee now to complete my set. :P
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 02:56:19 PM by Majesty »

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
Re: Non-MLP Brag....DC Superhero Girls
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2016, 02:48:04 AM »
Oh, how exciting! :heart: I desperately want the Poison Ivy doll from that line. Congrats on the new dolls.

Swap Wishlist

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2016, 08:45:02 AM »
Congrats!! I have all three of them as well. I did have Ivy but I sold her and regret it now. But I had a chance to buy another Pukifee so... But I'll get her back eventually. They should be showing up in other stores soon.

I'd have to say that SuperGirl is by far my favorite. I need another one so I can make Wonder Girl.

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2016, 08:47:50 AM »
Congrats on the dolls!

I picked up Bumblebee the other day because I love her (thanks Young Justice!) and I still need to get the others. Target only had one Bumblebee and that was it when I was last there. I don't even really like dolls, but I love these girls!
Instagram / Want List

mothums

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2016, 05:00:55 PM »
Oh congrats! Poison Ivy is close to the tippy-top of my doll want list as well ^.^

Offline buttonso

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2016, 06:48:08 PM »
Those dolls are super cute, I've been tempted by them and as a general rule I don't collect dolls. Enjoy yours!  :biggrin:

Offline SummerSkye

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2016, 07:05:32 PM »
Congrats! I actually got Harley first then Poison Ivy. I've been looking for Wonder Woman but the last couple Target trips she's been MIA.

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2016, 09:53:14 PM »
Congrats! :D My boyfriend and I have Harley and Batgirl. They're such great dolls! I want to get the Poison Ivy action figure, or maybe her doll, since she's a redhead. I really wish I could get Bumblebee because I love her color scheme, hair, and outfit but her makeup really just doesn't do it for me ): I hope she gets another release with different makeup colors.

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
Re: DC Superhero Girls Brag...Update With More Dolls
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2016, 02:57:04 PM »
Bump, because of update. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal