collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Team Sun or Team Moon?

Moon!
50 (54.9%)
Sun!
41 (45.1%)

Total Members Voted: 82

Author Topic: Pokemon Gen 7 Sun/Moon talk--starters and what team are you on?  (Read 65012 times)

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
Re: Pokemon Gen 7 talk--starters and what team are you on?
« Reply #510 on: January 10, 2017, 07:35:05 PM »
I kind of with they added a bit more personality to the player models.. or have a set of personalities for a player to select... but nope that would be too much customization XD

lol someone compared this trainer  to villager from animal crossing. vapid, dopey smile and blank psycho eyes....I can't say they're wrong' XD
The most expressions I've seen out of mine... the first encounter with the UBs and getting into the hall of fame XD
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: January 11, 2017, 08:48:53 AM »
I kind of with they added a bit more personality to the player models.. or have a set of personalities for a player to select... but nope that would be too much customization XD

I'm surprised we were even given the option to choose different responses to things that other characters say. :lol: But I agree, more expressions for the player character would've been nice.

But hey, I'm still thrilled that we can choose the skin color of our character. That's a really huge deal for me and I'm glad it's something that's sticking around.
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #512 on: January 12, 2017, 12:44:09 AM »
I FOUND A SHINY BAGON JUST NOW!!!!!! :freak: Let me take pictures of him!!!!!! Gaaaaaah!!!! He is green!!!!!!! So happy about my first shiny find omg! I was trying to encounter the wild salamence but this is way better!

Here is the same collage I made on my IG, I recorded me capturing him too!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 01:27:21 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: January 12, 2017, 06:25:48 AM »
I'm in Diglett Tunnel now, slowly making progress here. First and foremost, did anyone else burst out laughing during fire trial?

I've noticed the lack expression too during the grass trial. I think the trainer was just a little too calm given the situation. :lol: I totally agree about the skin colour options too. It's so nice we get some options, and more importantly, characters throughout the game are also PoC too.

I'm excited to have access to Poke Pelago now, though now I regret not catching everything in sight. Got to fill my boxes! It's so neat to actually see the Pokemon who get lost in your box have some kind of purpose.

My Cutiefly evolved, I love Ribombee! I also added Salandit on my team, another Pokemon I am loving, the type is so unique and I love the design, especially how the back ignites when attacking. So tempted to add Wimpod or Dewpider (this one I got through Wondertrade, so I don't even think I should have it yet) to my team too.  I think I'm going to have to replay the game again just to try out all these other Pokemon I'm interested in.

And, since I'm singing it's praises, one thing I'm not too fond of is how they limited fishing to designated spots. I liked dropping my lure anywhere I found a new patch of water.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: January 12, 2017, 08:49:47 AM »
Ohhh Shiny Bagon is soo cuuute!!! :yippee:
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: January 17, 2017, 10:38:03 AM »
Uh...have you guys seen the first episode of the Sun/Moon Pokemon cartoon?  Ash doesn't really look quite like Ash anymore.  They've really changed the art style.  It's kind of weird that after 19 seasons of being fairly consistent they suddenly decided that the art needs to look so different. 

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-episodes/

Offline Aitsuki

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: January 17, 2017, 07:31:41 PM »
Yup- you're a little late to the party. People have been confused by the art change for a couple months now at least.... It's definitely a weird direction.
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: January 25, 2017, 07:34:33 AM »
The bank is open for Sun and Moon!!!!!

sailorstitch

Offline Luxrayx

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: January 25, 2017, 09:36:51 AM »
Cool! It's fun to finally have my battle teams over.
Question though, is the national dex just not in the game at all? I'd heard that it would be added along with the pokebank update, but I certainly haven't gotten it. Working on a living dex is way more frustrating when you can't just see where the pokemon are supposed to be.

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: January 30, 2017, 10:49:52 AM »
Could anyone help me with the Moon UBs? I have Sun UB for trade or trade back just to get them in my dex? Any help would be amazing :)

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Offline Aitsuki

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: January 30, 2017, 07:21:08 PM »
Could anyone help me with the Moon UBs? I have Sun UB for trade or trade back just to get them in my dex? Any help would be amazing :)

I can. I don't need the sun UBs, but I do need some of your exclusives, like the rugby monkey.

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: January 31, 2017, 07:36:28 AM »

I can. I don't need the sun UBs, but I do need some of your exclusives, like the rugby monkey.
Okay :) what others did you need?

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Offline Aitsuki

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: January 31, 2017, 10:15:07 PM »
Mm, I need Passimian and Turtonator.

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: February 01, 2017, 01:02:34 PM »
If you missed your chance at Genesect in November you can get it with the code Genesect20.

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/get-a-second-chance-at-genesect/

Offline aluke

• View Profile
« Reply #524 on: February 02, 2017, 12:59:44 AM »
Slowly making progress, finally made it to Poni island! The plot twist I called way ahead, but overall it was pretty decently done. I will say I can appreciate Team Skull a little more than the first impression based on a lot of dialogue in Po town, but I still can't get over the flailing hands.  :lol:

Anyway, I had one of those fail moments. I was just running around fighting all the trainers in Poni Wilds, get into a wild encounter, "oh hey Gastrodon, time to run..." But there was this random little star, and I'm just wondering what that meant as I never noticed that happening before...then I'm all skeptical, "no, that is NOT a shiny." Seriously, I ran into one right before and it was the same colour. So of course, I have to catch this 'star' Pokemon (and have a whole other fail moment deciding what attack to use in fear of knocking it out, when my Salazzle is sitting there practically waving that she has dragon rage). And yep, the game wants to convince me it's a shiny. Comparing them side by side, I can notice the lighter body, but seriously, if I wasn't looking at the screen I would have just run away. The shiny indicator doesn't seem as prominent in this gen either. :dizzy: But hey, first shiny of gen 7 for me, I can't complain about that.

And now I need to get back to saving Nebby.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal