collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Team Sun or Team Moon?

Moon!
50 (54.9%)
Sun!
41 (45.1%)

Total Members Voted: 82

Author Topic: Pokemon Gen 7 Sun/Moon talk--starters and what team are you on?  (Read 64506 times)

Offline Mori_LeStrange

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Gen 7 talk--starters and what team are you on?
« Reply #495 on: December 25, 2016, 10:36:21 PM »
I've been taking advantage of my long weekend off to play. I'm almost done with the story and have 50% of the pokedex completed. My team right now is:

Fuego Noche the Incineroar
Decidueye
Shade the Mimikyu
Talbot the Lycanroc
Azure the Luxray
Munchy the Snorlax

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #496 on: December 26, 2016, 10:55:42 AM »
You have a really nice team! :)

I have now finished the main story; my team consists of the following Pokémon :
Primarina
Snorlax
Lycanroc
Dugtrio
Solgaleo
and Glalie

Im now working on my dex, got about 35% done :) Lol, so a lot to do still!

Offline Olympus

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: December 31, 2016, 09:48:33 AM »
I do indeed still need a Popplio, Renia! If you need any Moon exclusive Pokemon I'd be more than happy to give you one in return. :)

My Friend Code is: 3840-6564-1598

I also got Cosmog yesterday! If I didn't need Cosmoem for the Pokedex I'd totally keep it as it is.  :sad:

Mine is 3308-5733-7024.

I'm actually Playing Moon version as well, but I have Sun exclusives from my husband that I can breed if you need any.

I'm so sorry for my late response, Renia! Thanks to Wonder Trade, I no longer need a Popplio anymore. I'll still happily add you as a friend if you want. :)

The Alolan Pokedex is now 100% complete! This is the first time I've fully completed any Pokedex before. Ten year old me is so proud right now.  *sniffle*

Offline Luxrayx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: December 31, 2016, 03:31:39 PM »
My sister and I just spent the last hours waiting for the new year, doing multi battles in the battle tree... And I'll tell ya, if you ever want to have fun, do link multi battles! I don't think I've ever had so much fun on new year's eve :D

I've been hopelessly trying to get a destiny knot with a team of pickup Lillipups. I've been trying for weeks, and now I'm pretty sure the people saying "use pickup" were lying :shakefist: So does anyone have, oh I don't know, a spare destiny knot? Maybe someone with crazy pickup luck?

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #499 on: January 01, 2017, 07:13:40 AM »
My sister and I just spent the last hours waiting for the new year, doing multi battles in the battle tree... And I'll tell ya, if you ever want to have fun, do link multi battles! I don't think I've ever had so much fun on new year's eve :D

I've been hopelessly trying to get a destiny knot with a team of pickup Lillipups. I've been trying for weeks, and now I'm pretty sure the people saying "use pickup" were lying :shakefist: So does anyone have, oh I don't know, a spare destiny knot? Maybe someone with crazy pickup luck?

what level are your Lillipups? If the rates are the same as in ORAS then the chance of getting destiny knot is 0 before level 51.. Serebii doesn't have the updated list for Pickups in Sun and Moon but I assume it's close to ORAS

Edit: Nevermind, they changed how pickup works in Sun/Moon by removing the level requirements
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 07:16:00 AM by sd_dreamcrystal »
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: January 02, 2017, 04:35:23 PM »
I'm so sorry for my late response, Renia! Thanks to Wonder Trade, I no longer need a Popplio anymore. I'll still happily add you as a friend if you want. :)

The Alolan Pokedex is now 100% complete! This is the first time I've fully completed any Pokedex before. Ten year old me is so proud right now.  *sniffle*

That's fine, we can still be friends on there, and congrats! I've just completed the Pokedex as well for the first time in a while. I'm not sure why, but I didn't care as much to complete the dex in other games. I think I just had an easier time in this game.
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #501 on: January 03, 2017, 01:11:28 AM »
I worked like crazy to complete the XY dex, which is the first I ever did. I'm not overly trying with this game (I am partway through, long story as to why) but it doesn't seem too difficult.

I have Moon, because my friend decided he wanted Sun because of the legendary on the front. He's been ill, though, and ultimately we haven't been able to play the game together, which has been a shame. We agreed to play it separately but it's sad not having someone to share stuff with and I don't want to spoiler him now he's recovering and will be playing it again, hopefully, sometime.

I quite like the format of this game, though. I prefer trials to gyms so far, I think. And I keep spending a good deal of time in an area raising different pokemon and experimenting with them rather than automatically pushing forward, so maybe that's why my dex is going quite well.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

CakePop

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #502 on: January 03, 2017, 03:24:38 AM »
I'm slowly building up my Pokedex too. The online GTS feature makes it a lot easier- I think they added it in X&Y, but I never got into building my dex in that game. Running around on Tauros also makes it easier to breed Pokemon as well. Sorry to hear your friend hasn't gotten to play with you yet Taffeta.

Also, within my first hour of playing the game, I found a shiny Yungoos while I was trying to find a Pichu!!  :blink: It was kind of a stroke of really bad good luck. I haven't been able to find another shiny so far since. Does anyone else have unlucky luck like this?

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: January 03, 2017, 08:30:19 PM »
I'm slowly working on my dex as well and doing some island scans for 6 previous gen starters :3
I'm not GTS'ing that much for the actual Alolan pokemon but I will for the regular pokemon that you can get from the previous games... if I don't decide to grab some of them from pokebank first when it's available for Sun/Moon

Post Merge: January 03, 2017, 08:33:00 PM

I'm slowly building up my Pokedex too. The online GTS feature makes it a lot easier- I think they added it in X&Y, but I never got into building my dex in that game. Running around on Tauros also makes it easier to breed Pokemon as well. Sorry to hear your friend hasn't gotten to play with you yet Taffeta.

Also, within my first hour of playing the game, I found a shiny Yungoos while I was trying to find a Pichu!!  :blink: It was kind of a stroke of really bad good luck. I haven't been able to find another shiny so far since. Does anyone else have unlucky luck like this?
I only have two known legit shinies that I have caught. Rockruff (who I evolved) using the SOS method, and Minior who I happen upon while minior color hunting (that was random luck since luckily it didn't use selfdestruct and I had to go an use a higher level pokeball without lowering it's health and hope it was not going to break out XD)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 08:33:00 PM by sd_dreamcrystal »

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #504 on: January 07, 2017, 04:47:03 AM »
Finally playing again after packing most of my stuff!!!  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Omg this game is going to have to entertain me until spring so I will be much more active on this thread shiny hunting! :P  Ive been saving money not going out shopping or eating, just ramen and Moon version now. Hubby is STILL missin a slowking so im gonna get him that slowking so we can shiny hunt together! I just made it to the Elite four, so far i have no fainted Pokémon and im on trainer 3. I heard they were tough but I dont see how. Cant wait to see who the champion is!!!!!!

Offline SummerSkye

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: January 07, 2017, 10:58:34 AM »
I have Sun and I'm on the 3rd island. I like the trials vs the gyms as well. It gives the game a bit of variety. The missions in the festival plaza have been fun too especially some of the goofier ones. I'm not worrying too much about filling the Dex because I got all but Hoopa for X/Y and figure I could probably transfer anything I can't find.

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: January 07, 2017, 11:03:21 AM »
I keep missing my Friday Island scans orz

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: January 07, 2017, 10:15:00 PM »
DD just got Pokemon Sun. OMGS dude! The trainer has this blank, soulless stare. Then she went and stole Youngster Jimmy's soul, cuz we watched his little face contort at the end of the battle and his bright blue eyes go gray. Gamefreak! What were you thinking with that character model? She's only blinked once.  :snicker:
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: January 10, 2017, 04:52:11 PM »
I kind of with they added a bit more personality to the player models.. or have a set of personalities for a player to select... but nope that would be too much customization XD

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: January 10, 2017, 05:08:06 PM »
I kind of with they added a bit more personality to the player models.. or have a set of personalities for a player to select... but nope that would be too much customization XD

lol someone compared this trainer  to villager from animal crossing. vapid, dopey smile and blank psycho eyes....I can't say they're wrong' XD
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal