collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Team Sun or Team Moon?

Moon!
50 (54.9%)
Sun!
41 (45.1%)

Total Members Voted: 82

Author Topic: Pokemon Gen 7 Sun/Moon talk--starters and what team are you on?  (Read 64548 times)

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
Re: Pokemon Gen 7 Sun/Moon talk--starters and what team are you on?
« Reply #585 on: January 28, 2018, 07:45:02 AM »
I read that they actually made Celebi available as part of the after story, but I don't know how true that is because I read that before it was released and haven't had it confirmed from anyone who actually beat it.
I heard that you can shiny hunt Celebi... :awake:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: February 05, 2018, 11:58:52 AM »
Don't forget to hit up Game Stop for the Legendary Codes starting this month.  It's either Dialga or Palkia depending on if you put the code into Sun/Ultra Sun or Moon/Ultra Moon.

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #587 on: February 05, 2018, 12:10:18 PM »
Don't forget to hit up Game Stop for the Legendary Codes starting this month.  It's either Dialga or Palkia depending on if you put the code into Sun/Ultra Sun or Moon/Ultra Moon.
I plan to stop by sometime this week on my drive home from college, just waiting for a day that isn't so bitey and windy to grab it.
I take so long to play any pokemon game, I'm surprised I finished Sun as fast as I did. I'm not even at the first gym in crystal.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: February 05, 2018, 12:17:54 PM »
Got to wait till March for the next code.

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: February 05, 2018, 02:10:49 PM »
I plan to stop by sometime this week on my drive home from college, just waiting for a day that isn't so bitey and windy to grab it.
I take so long to play any pokemon game, I'm surprised I finished Sun as fast as I did. I'm not even at the first gym in crystal.

Yeah, I play the games slow, too.  It took me a year to finish Sun for the first go-through.  I still haven't finished Y and I have started Red, Blue, Gold, Silver, and Crystal (the downloadable versions) and haven't gotten to the first gym on any of them.  :P  Of course, I play them so sporadically that I'm not surprised I haven't gotten any further on them. 

And I think they're only supposed to give you one code but the people that work at my GameStop are awesome.  They gave me extra codes to text to my nephew since he lives in the middle of nowhere Wyoming and I don't think his mom is going to dive an hour and a half just for him to get a Pokemon code.  Of course, he bought both his Sun and Ultra Moon games here when they were visiting for Thanksgiving so I don't feel too bad asking them for extra codes for him.  :)

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #590 on: February 05, 2018, 03:57:49 PM »
And I think they're only supposed to give you one code but the people that work at my GameStop are awesome.  They gave me extra codes to text to my nephew since he lives in the middle of nowhere Wyoming and I don't think his mom is going to dive an hour and a half just for him to get a Pokemon code.  Of course, he bought both his Sun and Ultra Moon games here when they were visiting for Thanksgiving so I don't feel too bad asking them for extra codes for him.  :)
When I got the Marshadow code in October the worker asked me how many codes I wanted. Maybe it was because when I went I was alone, or they just never get much foot traffic whenever there's a new code.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: February 05, 2018, 04:08:45 PM »
When I got the Marshadow code in October the worker asked me how many codes I wanted. Maybe it was because when I went I was alone, or they just never get much foot traffic whenever there's a new code.

Maybe.  But I needed wanted 5 codes, which I admit is a bit much to ask for, especially this early on in the month.  I have both Sun and Moon and Ultra Sun (which I didn't necessarily have to have a code for the third one).  My nephew has Sun and Ultra Moon.  And if they wouldn't have been able to give me that many codes there's another game stop in a city about half an hour away I could have gone to this weekend sometime to get whatever else I needed.  It was just nice that they gave me all the codes at once.  Plus, I don't know if this is one of those releases where they can just print extra codes when they run out or not. 

Offline Safflower

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Whatever shall I put here? (she/her)
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: February 05, 2018, 05:01:13 PM »
I know I'm REALLY late, but I recently got a 3ds XL and Sun is on its way to me! I have been wanting Sun since it came out :) I am choosing Rowlet, and I know it will take a while, but I plan to shiny hunt for it :) I'm so darn excited!!

。.:☆*:・~celestial ponies are best ponies~・:*☆:.
~thanks to the wonderful Griffin for my sig!~

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: February 05, 2018, 05:32:59 PM »
I completely forgot about the legendaries, and I walked into an EB Games a couple days ago. xD Oh well, I managed to stop by today.

They definitely don't have a limit of one for these codes. When I asked, the clerk was like "here, have two", and I told him I finally got UM so I can use the second one, and he was like "oh, in that case, take a third, it'll make you happier". (I hate how greedy the company is, but I love the employees) :lol: I said I didn't need a third but he insisted. I DO have a friend I could give the code to (he ends up buying the codes on ebay >>), but I lost contact now that I left my old job, and kind of feel awkward cold-texting people I haven't talked to since if they can pass it along. >_< If I can't get a hold of him, I'll be sure to share the extra code with someone here if anyone needs.

All that said, I FINALLY picked up UM about a month ago...but I still haven't opened it. I got Kirby Planet Robobot at the same time, and, well, I've been enjoying it a lot. So cute.

Safflower- Good luck and enjoy! I would suggest trying to breed instead of soft resetting if you want to wait. Either I was insanely lucky, or Masuda breeding has super low odds this gen because I hatched three shiny Rowlets when I was breeding them to trade away for dex entries.  :blink:

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #594 on: February 05, 2018, 05:43:20 PM »
I know I'm REALLY late, but I recently got a 3ds XL and Sun is on its way to me! I have been wanting Sun since it came out :) I am choosing Rowlet, and I know it will take a while, but I plan to shiny hunt for it :) I'm so darn excited!!
Like Aluke says, go for the breeding route. This one's got the long cutscene like XY did.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Safflower

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Whatever shall I put here? (she/her)
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: February 05, 2018, 06:31:32 PM »
Yeah, I probably should breed since it is WAY easier and way less time consuming, but for some reason... I just really want to soft reset for it! I don't know why, but I just feel the need to get a shiny starter from the cutscene. I think it will be fun, things like that don't frustrate me. It will probably take a long time, I know that, but I am prepared :) and VERY determined, lol! Thanks for the advice though, I really appreciate it.

。.:☆*:・~celestial ponies are best ponies~・:*☆:.
~thanks to the wonderful Griffin for my sig!~

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: February 06, 2018, 06:19:05 AM »
Yeah, I probably should breed since it is WAY easier and way less time consuming, but for some reason... I just really want to soft reset for it! I don't know why, but I just feel the need to get a shiny starter from the cutscene. I think it will be fun, things like that don't frustrate me. It will probably take a long time, I know that, but I am prepared :) and VERY determined, lol! Thanks for the advice though, I really appreciate it.

Which part of the world are you in? Because if you have a Pokemon from a different area of the world, and one from where you are from. Breed them, at the daycare, hopefully your get a shiny.

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: April 24, 2018, 03:37:50 PM »
So when do you think we'll start hearing about the switch Pokemon game?
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: April 24, 2018, 04:06:19 PM »
I don't know.  But maybe that's what this whole legendary distribution thing is leading up to.  There isn't a legendary for December, it ends in November.

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: April 25, 2018, 06:30:48 PM »
I really would have expected a Pokemon Direct by now. We've usually been getting them early in the year and then the new games in the latter part of the year. They could always change up this pattern, I guess.

Apparently there's some kind of meeting tomorrow where some release date information will be released for upcoming games, and Nintendo may have to clarify the release timeframe. We'll see.

EDIT: For those who might have been curious, the meeting went on and nothing was changed about Pokemon Switch's release date. It is still "2018 or later". One thing that is interesting about this is that they still leave 2018 as an option. Here's a link to the release of information. The information is on page 8.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 09:46:47 AM by Harmonie »

|My Collection|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal