collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Team Sun or Team Moon?

Moon!
50 (54.9%)
Sun!
41 (45.1%)

Total Members Voted: 82

Author Topic: Pokemon Gen 7 Sun/Moon talk--starters and what team are you on?  (Read 64519 times)

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Gen 7 talk--starters and what team are you on?
« Reply #525 on: February 02, 2017, 03:52:53 PM »
Ah, I've this game since release and have yet to start it.....but I think I will be able to very soon.

Is the Pokemon Bank for this game available now?
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: February 02, 2017, 04:10:17 PM »
Yes.  Pokemon Bank is now available and if you use it with your Sun/Moon game you get Mewnium to use.

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: February 04, 2017, 08:42:35 AM »
ive got a question.

Ive been doing wondertrades because I think they are fun and ill sometimes run into someone that is worth making a vip.  One of the pokemon traded has a pentagon symbol beside their IV markings (the 6 shapes) instead of a +.  The pentagons bottom has a triangle cut out.

What is this?  Its black.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: February 04, 2017, 03:16:44 PM »
ive got a question.

Ive been doing wondertrades because I think they are fun and ill sometimes run into someone that is worth making a vip.  One of the pokemon traded has a pentagon symbol beside their IV markings (the 6 shapes) instead of a +.  The pentagons bottom has a triangle cut out.

What is this?  Its black.
It means they were Kalos born, not Alola :)

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: February 08, 2017, 04:24:14 PM »
I finally beat the E4! I still need to reflect, but I think Sun & Moon claimed the spot as my second favourite gen/story line. Seriously loved Lillie throughout, she felt more like the main character in this story than me/the player character. I think I can go on and on about my thoughts, but since most everyone here has long since beat the game, I don't think anyone would be in the mood to discuss.

I will make note that the champion was a huge jerk to start with stealth rocks, considering 5/6 of my team had a rock weakness.  :lol:

My original plan was to restart once to replay the story, but now I want to dive into all the post game stuff and fill the Aloladex.

Offline aluke

• View Profile
« Reply #530 on: February 13, 2017, 01:05:42 PM »
AHHHH! I just hatched a shiny Rowlet! I was filling a box to bulk wondertrade and my tenth one (or technically closer to 40-50th because this is my second round of hatches with the same parents) was a turquoise cutie.  :lovey: Second shiny in Sun, and first hatched shiny ever.

I'm slowly making progress on my dex, up to 48%. I'm kind of shocked and slightly disappointed their is no in-game national dex though, I wonder why they would exclude it. I know Pokebank has one, but it's not the same when it's outsourced.

Now for one random thought. Anyone find it kind of ironic that Rotom isn't an Alola native Pokemon or catchable with island scan despite having one the entire journey via the Rotom dex? Where is Kukui getting them?

Edit: What the heck?! I just hatched a second shiny Rowlet, and this time a female one! :shocked: I am technically using the Masuda method, but I don't have a shiny charm so I don't see how I can be this lucky to hatch two shinies in less than 100 eggs. Did they reduce the odds in Masuda method or something? Now I'm debating if I should try for triplets so I can have one of each evolution.  :P
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 08:39:34 PM by aluke »

Offline Aitsuki

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: February 17, 2017, 11:50:57 PM »
SO! I learned something very interesting today! I have Moon.... but today, during "daytime" in my game, in the area right outside the Altar of the Moone, I found Midday Form Lycanroc! I don't know if it's because I have it in my dex from a trade, but I caught one from the wild in my Moon game!
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: March 06, 2017, 02:13:20 PM »
You can get Megastones for Mewtwo in Sun and Moon.  Put in the code M2DESCENT.

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone else playing Pokemon Sun / Moon?
« Reply #533 on: April 06, 2017, 01:08:09 PM »
I have completed my Pokemon Moon game, now I'm hunting shiny Pokemon.

If anyone needs a Pokemon just PM me, and I'll give you my friend code.

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: April 06, 2017, 10:48:08 PM »
I've got both games, I only completed Moon. Looking for shiny Pokemon now.

If any ones missing a Pokemon from their game, just pm me your friend code and I'll pm you mine. I don't trade Legendary Pokemon from Moon but from Sun I'll trade.

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline Dreamer

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: April 16, 2017, 08:26:15 AM »
- *enters topic with hands over eyes* -

I don't own Pokemon Moon yet, and I'm trying to avoid spoilers as much as possible. >n> (waiting for S.O. to get Sun so we can play through the game together, but it's... quite complicated for him. That's fine for me, I spend my wait completing my Pokédex, playing the other generations and getting myself a ribbon master!)

Just wanted to peek on this topic to ask if somebody happens to own a Spritzee/Aromatisse with its hidden ability and if they're willing to part with it/breed it... on X/Y or OR/AS, of course! I'm not sure of what could fit in exchange, but I'll post under the spoiler some Pokés I can trade:

Spoiler
- Since I'm trying to complete my Pokédex, I'm on a breeding roll! If you need any egg for your Pokédex, I'm your trainer.
- Other HAs (I don't know about their usefulness, sorry): Nidoran M/F, Mankey, Slowpoke, Exeggcute, Dratini, Froakie, Kecleon, Totodile, Togepi, Eevee (in a Love Ball), Shuckle, Foongus, Fennekin
- I can also play around with Egg Moves if you wish
- Rare Ball Pokémon: Moon Ball Gengar, Love Ball Eeevee, Love Ball Swirlix (psssst that one might be hacked but it's a normal Swirlix otherwise)

Sorry if this is the wrong topic to ask for something like this, but it seems that the 20th anniversary one is only for Pokémerch nowadays.

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #536 on: May 14, 2017, 10:21:50 PM »
Anyone still playing? :) I do! Still working on my dex <3

Offline Nemesis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Material Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: May 15, 2017, 05:05:43 AM »
Anyone still playing? :) I do! Still working on my dex <3

I am! ^_^ Also, is anyone interested in trading? I have a ton of Pokemon with hidden abilities and IVs. :3
🌈⭐️Check out my wishlist! Seeking all generations of ponies, Fashion Star Fillies, Magic Meadow Ponies, REMCO ponies, Sweetie Pups/Kitties, cutesy 80s/90s toys, and more!🦄🌙

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #538 on: May 15, 2017, 11:46:55 PM »
Id be interested in them lol but I dont have anything to trade for, sorry. Im not much of a breeder, so no IV or hidden abilities here :P But Im always open for new friends, so if youre interested you can surely add me! My friend code is 4742 - 9657 - 9957 (my safari type is normal, I have Ditto, Teddiursa and Minccino !)

Offline Nemesis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Material Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: May 16, 2017, 12:23:38 PM »
Id be interested in them lol but I dont have anything to trade for, sorry. Im not much of a breeder, so no IV or hidden abilities here :P But Im always open for new friends, so if youre interested you can surely add me! My friend code is 4742 - 9657 - 9957 (my safari type is normal, I have Ditto, Teddiursa and Minccino !)

Whoa, you have a Ditto safari!? *_* That's the exact one I've been seeking forever! Eeeeeeee! :party: I would love to swap friend codes, mine is: 1220-6744-1769

I think it's flying type, but I can't remember the exact Pokemon... ^^;

And if you don't have much to trade, that's fine! Since we're from different countries, I'd just be happy to have a few Pokemon for the Masuda method. ^_^ Especially Dittos of various natures (Adamant, Timid, Modest, Sassy, Quiet are best)! I also need a Turtonator and a Passimian... I'm paranoid about using wonder trade or GTS because I'm avoiding hacked 'mons like the plague. O_O For those things, I can trade you any number of favorites like Prankster Sableye or Regenerator Mareanie (all with some IVs), or some of my perfect/near-perfect IVs Pokemon. ^_^
🌈⭐️Check out my wishlist! Seeking all generations of ponies, Fashion Star Fillies, Magic Meadow Ponies, REMCO ponies, Sweetie Pups/Kitties, cutesy 80s/90s toys, and more!🦄🌙

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal