collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Team Sun or Team Moon?

Moon!
48 (57.1%)
Sun!
36 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 84

Author Topic: Pokemon Gen 7 talk--starters and what team are you on?  (Read 15398 times)

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
Re: Pokemon Gen 7 talk--starters and what team are you on?
« Reply #525 on: February 13, 2017, 09:05:42 PM »
AHHHH! I just hatched a shiny Rowlet! I was filling a box to bulk wondertrade and my tenth one (or technically closer to 40-50th because this is my second round of hatches with the same parents) was a turquoise cutie.  :lovey: Second shiny in Sun, and first hatched shiny ever.

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm slowly making progress on my dex, up to 48%. I'm kind of shocked and slightly disappointed their is no in-game national dex though, I wonder why they would exclude it. I know Pokebank has one, but it's not the same when it's outsourced.

Now for one random thought. Anyone find it kind of ironic that Rotom isn't an Alola native Pokemon or catchable with island scan despite having one the entire journey via the Rotom dex? Where is Kukui getting them?

Edit: What the heck?! I just hatched a second shiny Rowlet, and this time a female one! :shocked: I am technically using the Masuda method, but I don't have a shiny charm so I don't see how I can be this lucky to hatch two shinies in less than 100 eggs. Did they reduce the odds in Masuda method or something? Now I'm debating if I should try for triplets so I can have one of each evolution.  :P
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 04:39:34 AM by aluke »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login      You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login     You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
« Reply #526 on: February 18, 2017, 07:50:57 AM »
SO! I learned something very interesting today! I have Moon.... but today, during "daytime" in my game, in the area right outside the Altar of the Moone, I found Midday Form Lycanroc! I don't know if it's because I have it in my dex from a trade, but I caught one from the wild in my Moon game!
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
« Reply #527 on: March 06, 2017, 10:13:20 PM »
You can get Megastones for Mewtwo in Sun and Moon.  Put in the code M2DESCENT.

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Colorswirl Pony
« Reply #528 on: April 07, 2017, 05:48:08 AM »
I've got both games, I only completed Moon. Looking for shiny Pokemon now.

If any ones missing a Pokemon from their game, just pm me your friend code and I'll pm you mine. I don't trade Legendary Pokemon from Moon but from Sun I'll trade.

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Who wants to changed this sig into ponies?

Offline Dreamer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Bad Pony Breeder
« Reply #529 on: April 16, 2017, 03:26:15 PM »
- *enters topic with hands over eyes* -

I don't own Pokemon Moon yet, and I'm trying to avoid spoilers as much as possible. >n> (waiting for S.O. to get Sun so we can play through the game together, but it's... quite complicated for him. That's fine for me, I spend my wait completing my Pokédex, playing the other generations and getting myself a ribbon master!)

Just wanted to peek on this topic to ask if somebody happens to own a Spritzee/Aromatisse with its hidden ability and if they're willing to part with it/breed it... on X/Y or OR/AS, of course! I'm not sure of what could fit in exchange, but I'll post under the spoiler some Pokés I can trade:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry if this is the wrong topic to ask for something like this, but it seems that the 20th anniversary one is only for Pokémerch nowadays.

Thank you, Storm.Runner, for this lovely adoptable!

Offline Leave a WhisperTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
« Reply #530 on: July 14, 2017, 06:42:13 PM »
Don't forget to get your Shiny Tapu koko Mystery Gifts guys!
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+130)
  • MOC Mimic
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
« Reply #531 on: July 14, 2017, 08:48:40 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Oooh. I didn't know about this !

:: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Colorswirl Pony
« Reply #532 on: August 01, 2017, 09:07:41 AM »

Got it already.

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Who wants to changed this sig into ponies?

Offline Luxrayx

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
« Reply #533 on: August 19, 2017, 03:30:04 PM »

My 3DS has officially been on for 9 hours straight, and while I did take some breaks, most of that time was spent on one SOS battle @_@ but wolves are my favorite animal and blue is my favorite color, so I'll say it's worth it for this little one!

Is everyone excited for Ultra SM? I am :D
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 04:12:50 PM by Luxrayx »

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #534 on: September 09, 2017, 12:42:15 PM »

I am thinking about getting it.

The last Pokemon game I had was Pokemon X.  I quit playing after that.  I didn't get the new Ruby or Sapphire.  I even sold my 3DS!  (I had just not played anything on it in ages.)

I'd like to maybe get another 3DS and play the upcoming Ultra Sun/Moon.  But, I'm not sure.  If I do I will have to wait for Christmas due to the cost of a 3DS system.  :P

Anyone want to try to sway me one way or another?  (As far as getting the game & system or not.)  :)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
« Reply #535 on: September 11, 2017, 06:50:24 AM »
Oh YEAH! They're coming soon, aren't they?
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
« Reply #536 on: September 11, 2017, 01:21:50 PM »

I am thinking about getting it.

The last Pokemon game I had was Pokemon X.  I quit playing after that.  I didn't get the new Ruby or Sapphire.  I even sold my 3DS!  (I had just not played anything on it in ages.)

I'd like to maybe get another 3DS and play the upcoming Ultra Sun/Moon.  But, I'm not sure.  If I do I will have to wait for Christmas due to the cost of a 3DS system.  :P

Anyone want to try to sway me one way or another?  (As far as getting the game & system or not.)  :)

I don't know, personally I found Pokemon Sun/Moon to be disappointing games. I personally would have been disappointed if I bought a 3DS just to get Sun/Moon. I can't imagine that Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon will be too much better.

Sun/Moon are known for having a better story than previous generations, so if that's your thing you might really enjoy them. However, I feel like the games are lacking otherwise.

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Bay Breeze Pony
« Reply #537 on: September 11, 2017, 02:07:23 PM »
Well...they are re-releasing Gold and Silver for 3DS download so if you have nostalgia for the Gameboy versions of those games, then that might be a reason to buy.  Don't know how much of a reason it is to buy, but it's a reason.

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #538 on: September 11, 2017, 11:05:32 PM »

I don't know, personally I found Pokemon Sun/Moon to be disappointing games. I personally would have been disappointed if I bought a 3DS just to get Sun/Moon. I can't imagine that Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon will be too much better.

Sun/Moon are known for having a better story than previous generations, so if that's your thing you might really enjoy them. However, I feel like the games are lacking otherwise.

I appreciate your honest opinion!