Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

Pokemon Gen 7 Sun/Moon talk--starters and what team are you on?

(1/121) > >>

Leave a Whisper:
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/05/gallery_take_a_closer_look_at_the_pokemon_sun_and_moon_box_art_and_starter_pokemon

Now that we've got some info, I'm definitely going with Moon. The Legendary looks much cooler. I'm not sure about the Starters. They look weird, but Froakie, Fennekin and Chespin looked weird to me at first too. I think I may choose Rowlet, but will wait to see what they evolve into first, as I'm not big on Grass types.

Pokeyonekenobie:
I think I'm going with Sun...mostly because I want to name the big lion Mufasa  :lol:

As far as starters go, I think it might depend on their evolutions.  Though, if I had to pick right now it would either be fire or grass.

Rainbowrific Renia:
Definitely Moon for me.

I'm leaning towards the water started, although none of them impress me. But now that we've gotten those out of the way, I want to see more of the common Pokémon. I'm really hoping for a dolphin and a peacock Pokémon! Seriously, there are so many animals that have been left untouched. :(

I hope the starters have interesting evolutions to make me care about them a little more.

Leave a Whisper:
The Sun Legendary reminds me of Entei and Male Pyroar. Did you see that region? OMGS so lush!

Post Merge: May 10, 2016, 07:27:04 AM

--- Quote from: Rainbowrific Renia on May 10, 2016, 07:22:05 AM ---Definitely Moon for me.

I'm leaning towards the water started, although none of them impress me. But now that we've gotten those out of the way, I want to see more of the common Pokémon. I'm really hoping for a dolphin and a peacock Pokémon! Seriously, there are so many animals that have been left untouched. :(

I hope the starters have interesting evolutions to make me care about them a little more.

--- End quote ---

I agee with you about  the starters, the designs are a little jarring. I'd love to see a Dolphin and Peacock pokemon!

Einhornbaby:
Ooooh how cool :D

Im Team SUN ! My husband and me decided whos is getting what edition on the day we heard of the new games without knowing anything lol. And seeing the beautiful Lion now : Im definitely team sun lol!

I like the starters too, im a huge owl-nerd and of course I have to get Rowlet <3 The kitty is cute too though... :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version