collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Lollipop's Trades ღ G1+ Accessories ღ G2, G3, G4 ღ Games ღGems & Stars ღUpdated  (Read 1853 times)

Offline LollipopTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • *Lollipop's for everypony*
    • Wickstead's Blog
Keypers, more Ponies, Ty's & Adhesive Gems & Stars added.
Lollipop
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:heart: :heart: :lovey: :heart: :heart:
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Trades Preferred  :biggrin:

• Wickstead's Blog
Updated, Ponies covered with a Star have now either sold or been traded.

Also added a couple of hanks of hair.

Now taking Pre-Orders & Custom Orders for our Edibles for 2018.
June 2018 is already fully booked. Last 2 weeks in May are fully booked. Limited Spaces left in January, July & August 2018

:lovey:

Lollipop
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Trades Preferred  :biggrin:

• Wickstead's Blog
Only a couple of spaces left for our Halloween Edible items for our Pre-Order week to dispatch of the 3rd-9th October.
Lollipop

• Wickstead's Blog
Updated & added LOADS!!! of Make-up added  :blink: (will add make-up to sales thread too eventually, so it is available to purchase too  :biggrin:)

I have put each section of items in spoilers now as there is so much now  :lol:

Everyone waiting for individual pictures of ponies from me I shall be messaging you with them either later tonight or tomorrow morning  :biggrin:

Obviously more than happy to trade for Make-Up
 :lovey:
Lollipop

• Wickstead's Blog
Updated!
All the ones covered with a star have been traded (think I got them all)

Quite a few are on hold now, if you are interested in one on hold let me know & I shall let you know if it comes off hold.

Few of the Half Naked Pocket Rocket Lip Glosses are now on hold too.

Over the next week and a bit I will be slower at replying to messages, I shall try get back to you as soon as I can. (may take me longer than my usual within 24hrs to get back to you)
Any more holds will come as a first come first serve basis as usual.  ^.^

:biggrin:
Lollipop

• Wickstead's Blog
Little bump. All trades will be on hold from 1st October 2017 (possibly mid Oct) - 20th January 2018 unless we have discussed otherwise.

If you would like to trade (even if it will be in a couple of weeks) please contact me asap.

:biggrin:
Lollipop

• Wickstead's Blog
Bumpy Bump...

All make-up is being taken off tomorrow. If you would like any (buy or trade for) please contact me asap.

:lovey: :frolic: :happy:  :biggrin:
Lollipop