collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Lollipop's Trades ღ G1 + Accessories ღ G2, G3, G4 ღ Games ღ Gems & Stars  (Read 1842 times)

Offline LollipopTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • *Lollipop's for everypony*
    • Wickstead's Blog
:glitter: Hello everypony ^.^  :glitter:

*********************************************************************************************

:happy: **** Lots of My Little Ponies, Loads of Make-Up & More to Trade! :biggrin:**** :lovey:

All our Edible creations in our You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Etsy shop are also available for trade, I am in the UK & am happy to ship worldwide. (we ship worldwide all the time  ^.^)

Update: 22nd September. All Make-up has now gone, except for a few Urban Decay bits that are unused... May be willing to trade these or im gunna keep them ^.^

I am more than happy to do (G1) trades or partial trades for Wedding orders & large (or small) party/event orders of our Edibles, If you have a specific theme for your Wedding, Party or Event & can't already see something you would like in our shop let me know as we can design almost anything Edible as a Custom Order.
We can even design some My Little Pony Edibles  :biggrin: (I have already designed a few unicorn & pegasus items, including some You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

UPDATE: From the 1st October 2017 (possibly mid Oct) - 20th January 2018 all trades will be put on hold (unless we have discussed otherwise).
Sorry just don't think I will have the spare time to work out trades. Might put sales on hold too (excluding Edibles & etsy shops) will depend.
So if you would think you would like to trade please contact me asap.
Once trades are opened again in 2018, items will be put on hold/traded on a first come first serve basis as always

:xmas: :happy: All our Christmas Holidays & Winter Wonderland Edibles can be found
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login & You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Combined postage is automatically available at the checkout
  :frolic:  :xmas:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If you would like to trade for our Christmas/Winter Edibles I am happy to do this, please contact me asap though.  ^.^

Shelf life of our Eat Me Edibles
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

How to order/request a Custom Order in our Eat Me Edibles

How our Eat Me Pre-Order listings work

Eat Me RTD (Ready to Dispatch) Listings.

Estimated Shipping Times Worldwide

:heart: My Little Ponies G1, G2, G3, G4 other vintage toys

Picture 2:
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ponies in Picture 2:

Picture 3:

Ponies in Picture 3:

Picture 4:

Ponies in Picture 4:

Picture 5:

Ponies in Picture 5:

Picture 6:

Ponies in Picture 6:

Picture 7:

Ponies in Picture 7:

*G3 Starcatcher - Bubble Bath Bottle - HOLD

G4's - (picture 8)

Ponies in Picture 8:

Mcdonald's TY's set of 4 (trade/sell as a set of 4 only or the set of 3 & odd 1 (germany is the odd one))

Keypers Diamond Dash & Twist Finder - I am keeping the nitebright finder (glow in the dark one) If anyone has another nitebright finder (or one that glows) let me know  :biggrin:

Giant Fakies!
Pink & Purple (matching babies also in the other pictures above)

Pink with blue hooves.
[/spoiler]

:heart:G1 Accessories & Clothes (plus other Accessories) :heart:

Picture 2:

More photos of items in Picture 2:

Picture 3:

More photos of items in Picture 3:

Picture 4:

More photos of items in Picture 4 & more dresses:

Picture 5:

More photos of items in Picture 5 & more rain gear:

Picture 6:

More photos of items in Picture 6 & more dance gear:

Picture 7:

More photos of items in Picture 7 plus more nighttime items:

Picture 8:

More photos of items in Picture 8:

Picture 9:

More photos of items in Picture 9:

Picture 10:

More photos of items in Picture 10:

Picture 11:

More photos of items in Picture 11:

Picture 12:

List coming soon for Picture 12:

Picture 13:

List coming soon for Picture 13:

Picture 14:

More photos of items in Picture 14:

Picture 15:

More photos of items in Picture 15:

Picture 16:

List coming soon for Picture 16:

Picture 17:
[/spoiler]

:heart: Adhesive Iridescent/Pearlised Gems & Stars: :heart:

:heart:Pearlised White multi-faceted Stars with a Iridescent Rainbow Shimmer.
100 x Stars per sheet (approx 8mm in diameter)

£2.95 GBP per sheet
(approx $3.85 USD & approx €3.10 Euros, these are just estimates using google's currency converter, PayPal's price will be different as they use their own currency converter)

More Pictures (Stars Gems)

:heart:Pearlised White Multi-Faceted MINI stars with a Iridescent Rainbow shimmer.
100 x MINI Stars per sheet (approx 4mm in diameter)

£2.00 GBP per sheet
(approx $2.60 USD & approx €2.20 Euros, these are just estimates using google's currency converter, PayPal's price will be different as they use their own currency converter)

More Pictures (Mini Star Gems)
[/spoiler]

:heart: :heart: Hanks of Hair & Craft Items

:heart:Games :heart:

Simpsons Chess (no box)

My Links:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 06:06:12 PM by Lollipop »
Lollipop
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:heart: :heart: :lovey: :heart: :heart:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Trades Preferred  :biggrin:

• Wickstead's Blog
Just a little  :bump:  ;)
Lollipop
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Trades Preferred  :biggrin:

• Wickstead's Blog
Bumpy bump. Still open for trades.

Will reply quicker if you message me on my Wickstead's Eat Me Etsy shop.

If you have a leaper for trade will love you forever :D (just hope I have something you want, very very happy to make & trade custom edibles & custom badges, mirrors etc for you if you have him ^.^)
Lollipop

• Wickstead's Blog
Bumpy Bump  ;)

I am heading to Sweden on the 27th of Dec until 8th Jan so if anyone in Sweden would like to trade I can post when I am in Sweden :D & you can post to me in Sweden ^.^ (if you want edibles please choose from our RTD ones as I won't get chance to make anymore after tonight)
Lollipop

• Wickstead's Blog
Snowy Bump!   :snowball:
Lollipop

• Wickstead's Blog
 :lovey: :hope: Bumpy Bump  ^.^
Lollipop

• Wickstead's Blog
Bump Bump..... in the mood to do some trading  :biggrin:  :lol:
 :happy: :lovey: :hope:
Lollipop

• Wickstead's Blog
Bumpy Bump Over 100 G1's available for Trade!! :dizzy:  :lol:
Lollipop

• Wickstead's Blog
More G2s added.
From Monday 27th trades and sales (unless you buy direct through Etsy) will be put on Hold until the 22nd of March. If you want to trade or buy a pony feel free to pm ill reply as soon as i get a spare moment. (will answer messages as first come first serve basis)
Lollipop

• Wickstead's Blog
Bumpy  bump
Lollipop

• Wickstead's Blog
Bumpy Bump... all up to date now.  :biggrin:
Lollipop

Offline Aflame

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Rapunzel Pony
do you do G1 ponies on rice paper ?

• Wickstead's Blog
do you do G1 ponies on rice paper ?

At the moment, I do not have any MLP designs listed. But I can certainly design them & make them for you  :biggrin: I can design almost anything as a custom order in our edibles.

PM me if you would like some just let me know:
*Which G1's you would like
*Rough size in CM (if your not sure on size let me know what they will be used on I can then work out a size for you)
*How many you would like
*When you need them by, (we do have a waiting list for our custom orders, although I am sure I can fit you in around these just need to know the time frame I have to make them in)
(I see you are in UK too, so shipping is nice and quick once I have designed & made them)

Can also make edible cupcake wrappers with G1 ponies on too (there are 12 in each set of our edible cupcake wrappers)

Edit to add:
Once you let me know these details I can work out a price for them. Happy to trade for them or if you would like to purchase them just let me know  ^.^
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 07:19:04 PM by Lollipop »
Lollipop

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
Interested in some ponies.

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Who wants to changed this sig into ponies?

• Wickstead's Blog
Interested in some ponies.

Okay  ^.^ pm me & let me know who you are interested in. Do you have a list of ponies you have to trade?
Lollipop