collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Are There Panels With Bonnie and/or Ruth Bush?  (Read 565 times)

Offline MLPforever

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Like Fluffy Bottom Plush on Facebook!
    • Fluffy Bottom Plush
Are There Panels With Bonnie and/or Ruth Bush?
« on: April 04, 2016, 06:49:29 PM »
I see on the fair website that they are special guests this year, but I can't seem to purchase tickets for panels with them...in fact I don't see anything about panels with them! Are they just doing autographs this year? I looked forward to the "tea with Bonnie" panel each year. :/

Also, do basic tickets still come with tote bags? I bought the basic admission tickets, same as always, but it doesn't say anything about a tote. Are totes available to buy on their own? I really depend on my tote at the fair lol. And I like having my totes from each year.
Check out my etsy shop for beautiful handmade plush animals! Commission me for your own tiny MLP plushie! And please like Fluffy Bottom Plush on Facebook for special discounts and progress photos!

https://www.facebook.com/fluffybottomplush

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline SweetTune

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • My Little Pony Fair
Re: Are There Panels With Bonnie and/or Ruth Bush?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 11:08:10 PM »
Tickets for the small group sessions with Bonnie, Ruth Bush, and Katie Leigh are now available.

At the moment we are giving out tote bags with general admission, but we may have to put a cap on it if we get close to giving them all away. As of now, everyone who has preregistered will be getting a free tote bag. We have some left over from last year that we can give out as well when our stock this year runs out. :)

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2016, 03:30:50 PM »
At the moment we are giving out tote bags with general admission, but we may have to put a cap on it if we get close to giving them all away. As of now, everyone who has preregistered will be getting a free tote bag. We have some left over from last year that we can give out as well when our stock this year runs out. :)

Yay, this is awesome news. I adore my pony fair tote bags <3

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2016, 06:23:14 PM »
Bought my tickets for the event with Ruth Bush :D Thinking of buying the session with Katie Leigh too.

The special ticketed panels won't overlap will they?
~Foxtale~

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+353)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2016, 07:16:34 PM »
Bought my tickets for the event with Ruth Bush :D Thinking of buying the session with Katie Leigh too.

The special ticketed panels won't overlap will they?

People may want to attend all the special add-on panels, so the schedule won't overlap. :bigups:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal