collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: TRADE: Ponies for Furbies?  (Read 548 times)

Offline KasaraWolf

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
TRADE: Ponies for Furbies?
« on: May 02, 2016, 11:48:52 PM »
Hiya! :D

So, I like ponies, but I love Furby even more XD And sadly, I am trying to weed out my ponies because I already have so many other collections.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Here are the types of Furbies I am looking for (The 2005 ones are unfortunately my least favorite ^^; ) I am looking for any color of Furby. Even Broken, doesn't matter to me, it's a Furby haha~ (I fix them)
 ^_^

At the moment, I have to look for my ponies I can trade, unfortunately, I think quite a few are bait condition D: I have a huggeeee bad full that is somewhere in storage. Most of them are G1's.  All my ponies are second hand from thrift stores.

If you would like to trade for a pony, just drop a message :) (I tend to trade two ponies for one furby, baits, still deciding) I can only trade within the US, because shipping to other countries is murddeerr.

These are some of the ponies I have found so far- All of them still need to be cleaned.

Have a good day!

ALSO! I am looking for someone to possibly middleman for me for a Furby located in Mexico? I believe. (Middleman, I give you money to buy Furby for me, I pay for shipping of furby to your house and shipping to me) This Furby has been on my wish list for quite some time, and so, I would really love and be very grateful if someone can help me out  :flow: (Its on a website called Mercado Libre)

Post Merge: May 03, 2016, 12:03:08 PM

UPDATE: SWEET BERRY, MINTY, BABY GLORY AND THE BLUE HORSE (CRYSTALLINE) ARE CURRENTLY ON HOLD!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 12:03:08 PM by KasaraWolf »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal