collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 🎅 Lollipop's Salesღ ⛄ 🎅 CHRISTMAS Santa Hat My Little Pony G1 Edible Toppers ⛄  (Read 3497 times)

Offline LollipopTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • *Lollipop's for everypony*
    • Wickstead's Blog
:glitter: Hello everypony ^.^  :glitter:

Brand New (made by 'Wickstead's Eat Me' (aka Mum & me))
Christmas Santa Hat wearing My Little Pony Edibles
As well as Cute Animals (original drawings by us) wearing Santa Hats & New Years Eve Bears.
So cute!!!
Now available on our You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

See Christmas Santa Hat My Little Ponies You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NEW Christmas Edibles added including these cute snowmenYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

See cute animals in Santa Hats You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

See cute New Years Eve Bears You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

See original My Little Pony EdiblesYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

These are Double Sided so are perfect for standing on cupcakes or even perhaps savoury salad or a yummy creamy hot chocolate  :biggrin:. They can be placed on anything Edible or Drinkable really.
Checkout our Customers Photo Gallery for ideas on how to use these.

Payment for orders through the Arena (not etsy):
If you would like to order some of our Edibles through the Arena instead, this can be done.  :biggrin:
They can be purchased via PayPal ONLY (you can use credit cards through PayPal).
Let me know the exact sets you would like to purchase & your email address (pm me) I shall then send you a PayPal invoice to purchase your order.
If you would like to purchasing 5+ Sets (any of our Edibles) through PayPal only (off of Etsy) we can give you 10% off your order until the end of this year (until 31st Dec 2017)

Shelf Life:
All our edibles have a shelf life of up to at least 1 year as long as they are kept in the vacuum packets we send them in (boxes for 3D items) or an airtight container (or both for best results) in a room temperature dark space. Do not place them in the fridge or freezer prior to using them.
So you can always save them to use later in the year or next year  :biggrin:

I am happy to trade for these too, please contact me asap though as trades really are on hold now until Jan 2018 (but I may be able to work one or two out before December (see below for dates). [/color][/size]

Custom My Little Ponies
If you would like specific My Little Ponies &/or your Ponysona's as Edibles, this can be done as a Custom Order. The price will be different to these & will depend on what exactly you would like designed. (there is a waiting list for Custom Orders, very limited spaces for 2017 left now)
If you would like a MLP custom order, contact me on here or Etsy & let me know:
*What Country you are in
*Exact date you need your order by
*Which My Little Pony/ponies/ponysona (please attach pic for ponysona) you would like
*What size (height wise) in CM you would like these to be. (if your not sure let me know what they will be going on I can then help you would this out)
*How many would you like in total? (if multiple characters how many of each)

Once you let me know these details I can see where we have a space on our Custom Order waiting list & work out a price for your custom order.
(I can also design My Little Pony 100% edible cupcake wrappers)

*********************************************************************************************
*********************************************************************************************

:xmas: :happy: All our Christmas Holidays & Winter Wonderland Edibles can be found
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login & You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Combined postage is automatically available at the checkout
  :frolic:  :xmas:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If you would like to trade for our Christmas/Winter Edibles I am happy to do this, please contact me asap though.  ^.^

Worldwide Shipping! from here in the UK :biggrin: ^.^
Smoke Free Home
Dog & Pet Free home (although we do have 2 cat's they are not aloud any where near our edibles though, they are made in a completely separate part of the house)
Please be aware about custom's limits in your own country, although luckily everyone in the European Union won't be charge custom's as we are in the UK ^.^

Payment for all Arena Sales MUST be made through PayPal.
Orders on Etsy you can use PayPal, Credit Card, Gift Cards, (Apple Pay if your in the USA I think) .. lots of different payment methods, add an item to your cart from our shop to see all the options.

Payment for Edibles Orders for our Edibles are also available to purchase through the arena instead, but again ONLY through PayPal.
If you would like to trade for Edibles too can also do this depending on which ponies you would like to trade for (must be G1's, preferably from my Wish list (may consider others) although I am looking for others for swaps at the moment too)

Contacting Me I will respond to all messages on the Arena as soon as I can, (usually within 24hrs)
If you would like to buy or trade any Edibles with me & I do not reply on the Arena within 48hrs please message me on my Wickstead's Eat Me Etsy shop as I will reply on there much much quicker. Please only contact through our EAT ME shop if you are interested in trading for Edibles or buying Edibles (all other trades/buys pm through arena)
Please note that from the 1st October 2017 - 20th January 2018 I will more than likely be slower at replying as this is a very busy time for us for work. I will get back to you as soon as I can though  :biggrin:
From 18th Dec 2017 - 8th of Jan 2018 I may not get chance to answer any messages on the arena (this is our running around like headless chicken time  :lol: I will also be in Sweden at some point during this time)

From the 1st October 2017 (possibly mid Oct) - 20th January 2018 all trades will be put on hold (unless we have discussed otherwise).
Sorry just don't think I will have the spare time to work out trades. Might put sales on hold too (excluding Edibles & etsy shops) will depend.
So if you would think you would like to trade please contact me asap.
Once trades are opened again in 2018, items will be put on hold/traded on a first come first serve basis as always

Estimated Shipping Times Worldwide
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

From now (October) until at least 20th January 2018 all pony sales will be put on hold (unless we have discussed otherwise). Sorry just don't think I will have the spare time to pony sales (take more pics etc).

Sales/Trades for our Edibles still open (not between the 18th December - 8th Jan though)
Sales for Gems still open (maybe trade too)
Just not anything else until Jan 2018.
My Little Pony Edibles are still available only a couple of sets left though

Once trades & sales are opened again in 2018, items will be put on hold/traded/sold on a first come first serve basis as always.
You are more than welcome to PM me in the mean time if you would like to trade or buy just we will probably have to sort it out next year (unless you would like edibles)

More than happy to do trades for any of my ponies I have for sale or even our edibles for G1's on my wish list  :biggrin: (depending on which ones) in fact I prefer trading!  ^.^ see my You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for more details  :biggrin:

:heart: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :heart:

:heart:My Wish list can be found You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login it is colour coded. :heart:

:heart: My Little Ponies G1, G2, G3, G4 other vintage toys

Picture 2:

Ponies in Picture 2:

Picture 3:

Ponies in Picture 3:

Picture 4:

Ponies in Picture 4:

Picture 5:

Ponies in Picture 5:

Picture 6:

Ponies in Picture 6:

Picture 7:

Ponies in Picture 7:

*G3 Starcatcher - Bubble Bath Bottle - HOLD

G4's - (picture 8)

Ponies in Picture 8:

Mcdonald's TY's set of 4 (trade/sell as a set of 4 only or the set of 3 & odd 1 (germany is the odd one))

Keypers Diamond Dash & Twist Finder - I am keeping the nitebright finder (glow in the dark one) If anyone has another nitebright finder (or one that glows) let me know  :biggrin:

Giant Fakies!
Pink & Purple (matching babies also in the other pictures above)

Pink with blue hooves.
[/spoiler]

:heart:G1 Accessories & Clothes (plus other Accessories) :heart:

Picture 2:

More photos of items in Picture 2:

Picture 3:

More photos of items in Picture 3:

Picture 4:

More photos of items in Picture 4 & more dresses:

Picture 5:

More photos of items in Picture 5 & more rain gear:

Picture 6:

More photos of items in Picture 6 & more dance gear:

Picture 7:

More photos of items in Picture 7 plus more nighttime items:

Picture 8:

More photos of items in Picture 8:

Picture 9:

More photos of items in Picture 9:

Picture 10:

More photos of items in Picture 10:

Picture 11:

More photos of items in Picture 11:

Picture 12:

List coming soon for Picture 12:

Picture 13:

List coming soon for Picture 13:

Picture 14:

More photos of items in Picture 14:

Picture 15:

More photos of items in Picture 15:

Picture 16:

List coming soon for Picture 16:

Picture 17:
[/spoiler]

:heart: Adhesive Iridescent/Pearlised Gems & Stars: :heart:

:heart:Pearlised White multi-faceted Stars with a Iridescent Rainbow Shimmer.
100 x Stars per sheet (approx 8mm in diameter)

£2.95 GBP per sheet
(approx $3.85 USD & approx €3.10 Euros, these are just estimates using google's currency converter, PayPal's price will be different as they use their own currency converter)

More Pictures (Stars Gems)

:heart:Pearlised White Multi-Faceted MINI stars with a Iridescent Rainbow shimmer.
100 x MINI Stars per sheet (approx 4mm in diameter)

£2.00 GBP per sheet
(approx $2.60 USD & approx €2.20 Euros, these are just estimates using google's currency converter, PayPal's price will be different as they use their own currency converter)

More Pictures (Mini Star Gems)
[/spoiler]

:heart: :heart: Hanks of Hair

:heart:White Craft Feathers
[/spoiler]

My Links:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 06:15:00 PM by Lollipop »
Lollipop
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:heart: :heart: :lovey: :heart: :heart:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Trades Preferred  :biggrin:

• Wickstead's Blog
Bumpy Bump - Prices added to some (still working through a few) open to offers & Trades :D

Preferably Trades  :lovey: full wish/want list can be found in my sigi it is colour coded so you can see which ones I would love first :D
Lollipop
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Trades Preferred  :biggrin:

• Wickstead's Blog
Updated  :biggrin:

I have also listed prices in USD too but please remember the US Dollar prices I list are just estimates using Google's currency converter, PayPal's prices will be different as they use their own currency converter. - USD prices added on 19th May 2016 - Please note USD conversion rate may of changed before my next update.
Euro's are very similar to our UK Pounds, conversion atm is £1 = 1.30 Euros
Lollipop

• Wickstead's Blog
 :lookround:....... :bump: .....  :blink: .....  :silly:
Lollipop

• Wickstead's Blog
 :cheer: :bump: :cheer: :bump: :cheer:  :bump: :cheer: :bump: :cheer: :bump:

3 for 2 & Buy 1 get the 2nd half price offers have been added!
- available for a limited time only
Lollipop

• Wickstead's Blog
Lollipop

• Wickstead's Blog
Lollipop

• Wickstead's Blog
3 for 2's & buy 1 get 1 half price offers end 1st of July!  :biggrin:
Lollipop

• Wickstead's Blog
Bumpy Bump ... Updated on 6th Dec.

Will be adding more G1's in the new year.

More than Happy to do trades including for our Edibles  :biggrin:
Lollipop

• Wickstead's Blog
Bumpy Bump  ^.^

Trades more than welcome in fact I prefer them ;) don't mind trading around the world ^.^
Lollipop

• Wickstead's Blog
Bumpy Bump pictures of some new ponies including some G1's coming soon.
More than happy to do trades :biggrin:
Lollipop

• Wickstead's Blog
 :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:  :biggrin:

Lots of G1s for Sale or Trade  ^.^
Lollipop

• Wickstead's Blog
Added 21 of the 100+  G1s to Etsy.  Will add the rest when I get the chance to  :biggrin:
Lollipop

• Wickstead's Blog
Bumpy Bump

Over 100 G1 Accessories added, also more G2's added & some G3 Accessories

Lollipop

• Wickstead's Blog
Bump special offer for mlparena members  ;) all pony sales on hold until end of March

update: February 28, 2017, 10:26:56 PM

16 out of the 20 Free Gifts left  ^.^ (see original post on this thread for details)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 10:28:12 PM by Lollipop »
Lollipop