collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: *Rainbow Swap Brag Thread*  (Read 3032 times)

Offline icecreamgirl

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: *Rainbow Swap Brag Thread*
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2016, 05:40:57 AM »
Great brags so far!

I'm really happy you liked your box Ledbyrd  :)

My turn to brag...
I got my most amazing box a couple of days ago from Raspberry Brulee.

First I open this card which really made me chuckle  :lol:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Awesome extras - I really love laffy taffy and the socks are hilarious!

Aww pony accessories ~ I love the barrette

Last but definitely not least pony awesomeness !! ~ Sherbet still smells!!

Thanks so much Raspberry Brûlée for a totally wonderful and colourful swap box!
Thanks to lunar_scythe & kittywhiskers for my adoptables

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2016, 05:55:04 AM »
Lots of boxes are arriving. Awesome to see so many cute ponies and neat extras.

Icecreamgirl, that Sherbert is very pretty. I also like the g3 (can't remember her name, though.) That color combination is gorgeous.

Ledbyrd, I'm so happy to see that you got Gypsy! I know you've wanted her for a long time and it's too cool that Icecreamgirl sent her to you. :)

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline aquamarinemolly

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • ig @aquamarinemolly
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2016, 03:24:42 PM »
Yay! I'm so glad you liked your package icecreamgirl :lovey: When I saw those socks I knew you had to have 'em  :heart:

So much color and pony joy in all these awesome posts!
ISO princess ribbons, vintage pony pins, and UK variant Glow in The Dark mane Princess Sapphire

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+522)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2016, 05:14:42 PM »
Yay! I'm so glad you liked your package icecreamgirl :lovey: When I saw those socks I knew you had to have 'em  :heart:

Where did you find those socks?

Offline Ledbyrd

• Extra glitter on mine please!
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Twinkle Eyed Nightlight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2016, 07:31:02 PM »
Ledbyrd, I'm so happy to see that you got Gypsy! I know you've wanted her for a long time and it's too cool that Icecreamgirl sent her to you. :)

Aw thanks Ladybastilla! I was thrilled to receive her. :)

Great box icecreamgirl! Those socks are awesome!

Thanks to Nence for my siggy art!
My Wishlist
Currently searching for Ice Crystal

Offline aquamarinemolly

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • ig @aquamarinemolly
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2016, 06:41:02 AM »

Where did you find those socks?

I found them on Etsy! So many fun treats to choose from, the seller's name is: sockaddiction
ISO princess ribbons, vintage pony pins, and UK variant Glow in The Dark mane Princess Sapphire

Offline nemubones

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • With every mistake We must surely be learning -GH
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2016, 08:43:31 AM »
Congrats  icecreamgirl, you got a really cute box from Raspberry Brulee!  :) Had to do a double take as I thought the socks were candy, so cute!  :lol:

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• C.Storm Certified Pony Genie
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2016, 08:57:19 AM »
Great boxes so far everyone!! :D

Offline ladybastilla

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2016, 10:43:11 AM »
My turn to brag! :cheer:

My partner was Ledbyrd and she sent me a totally awesome box. Here's everything all wrapped up and looking rainbow-y and cheerful:

Lots of yummy candy. I love Laffy Taffy (ignore the amount shown in the pic--I started eating this as soon as the box was open because it was loose, and my mother and brother both had some too.). The Twizzlers are new and I look forward to trying them. Rainbow Chips Ahoy are great, and I love Skittles.

These two washi tape are both very lovely colors / patterns and I can think of multiple ways to use them. As for the little leopard keychain, that has a funny story. When I went to buy keychains to attach to my purse I bought what I *thought* was a pink leopard kitten and a penguin. The pink 'kitten', it turns out, is a pink giraffe. But now I have a giraffe and a kitten. :lol:

Next we have a My Little Pony grab bag that has coloring goodies inside of it, along with an adorable Shopkins plushie named Poppy Corn. I collect toys, plush, etc. with a popcorn theme since my bf and i have a tradition of going to the theatre when he visits (our trip next month is timed for going to see Captain America Civil War, for example) so I was really thrilled to open this. I'd heard about the shopkins plushies but hadn't seen one yet.

And now for the ponies, starting with Squeezer! I was very excited to open her. I had only recently noticed her and I think this swap may be the first time she made it onto my list. I love how pretty she is with her blue body and pink hair combo (one of my favorites) and then her symbol is adorable and is really appropriate because our dog, Maggie, is going to have puppies soon.

Next up is Ringlet! She's my favorite Rainbow Curl and I've wanted her pretty much since I started collecting. I sent Ledbyrd a Ringlet when we exchanged for Halloween, so it's kinda funny that she sent me one back. :lol:

Next we have Butterscotch. When I was showing my bf pictures of my new ponies he said this is the pony that looks the most like me since it has 'short' brown hair and brown eyes. As for my own thoughts, I'd always thought Butterscotch was pretty, but she's even more stunning in person then I expected.

Last but definitely not least we have Medley! I've always been interested in music and have sang competitively since I was eight, so she's been on my want list for a long time. Also, Medley is my bf's favorite of the ponies I got today. He's convinced Medley is a boy. :lol:

And here is a shot of everyone together!

Ledbyrd, thanks for sending such a totally amazing box! I absolutely love the ponies and other goodies that you chose for me. :)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 10:49:29 AM by ladybastilla »

Swap Wishlist

Offline Ledbyrd

• Extra glitter on mine please!
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Twinkle Eyed Nightlight
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2016, 01:16:09 PM »
I'm so glad that you liked everything Ladybastilla. I had a lot of fun putting your box together. Happy Rainbow Swap! :rainbow:

Thanks to Nence for my siggy art!
My Wishlist
Currently searching for Ice Crystal

Offline Mirnyj

• Siamese PurrPony
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • A house is not a home without a siamese cat
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in finnish)
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2016, 12:20:29 PM »
Wonderful boxes everyone!  ^.^ That rhino card is hilarious! xD

instagram ~ facebook ~ online store

mothums

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2016, 04:51:17 PM »
I got my box today from ladybastilla all the way from Canada! My dream home LOL!

Forgive me, I could not contain my excitement to take pictures in between each package, but I did my best! As soon as I got the box into the house I spread the contents on the floor, which I almost regretted once my cat decided to investigate, she was so nosy!

I didn't grab a picture of the candy by itself, but my box was loaded with some of my favorites along with some new international things I got to try! I got Starbursts, Reese's, and Skittles along with a Wunderbar and a Coffee Crisp bar which were both delicious!

Now for the ponies! :heart:
First I opened G4 Trixie, which I didn't expect to have in my herd for a while, but I was so happy to see her!

Next was Beach Ball!

I'm going to be taking a trip to the beach this year, and it was a goal of mine to have at least one of the Sunshine Ponies to take with me, and she was at the top of the list! I'm so excited to have her, thank you so much!

Then came Sparkler!

She is just a gorgeous pony in person. I love her gray/blue color, and it's so nice to have Rarity's "predecessor" among my Rarity army LOL. She really is great, she has always evaded me until now, thank you!

Baby Cotton Candy!

She is too cute for words! I fell in love instantly with her precious little disposition. She is just perfect! I think I may have definitely caught baby pony fever o.o

And in my letter from ladybastilla, there was a mention of a gift from the dark side of the rainbow which just hyped my excitement even more, and I saved that package for last...

It's an Itty Bitty Darth Vader! How cute is he! I've never seen these plushies in real life, but they are so cute! Anakin is my favorite Star Wars character, so by extension, so is Darth LOL. I'm so excited to add him to my growing collection of cutie star wars things :heart:

Home Sweet Home LOL

And everyone together!

Doing this swap helped me realize my obsession with unicorns XD

Thank you so much ladybastilla for making my first swap a fantastic one. I got a little stressed out gathering things for my part of the swap, but it was so so worth it in the end! Thank you again! :hug: :heart: :rainbow:

Offline ladybastilla

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2016, 05:12:04 PM »
So glad that you like your box, Mothums. I had fun choosing your ponies. I had an extra Trixie, so I sent her as an extra for you. I sent Beach Ball in a spring-ish themed swap last year, so when I saw her on your list and found a nice version of her I figured I'd do that again. I collect Rarity, too, so Sparkler was pretty much a given. And I wanted to do a red item and a pink item, so I figured sending Baby Cotton Candy would work.

Coffee Crisp is probably one of the most iconic Canadian chocolate bars, and Wonderbar is hard to get in the states, so I figured those would be good calls. The rest of your treats were picked based on your likes--had to be careful to get the right colored package of green Skittles (I hate the sour ones--way too tart for me. So I knew you wouldn't want those either, not liking sour things. :lol: ) I've been collecting Itty Bittys for about 9 months now and they are easier to get here than Tsum Tsums. I like both and I knew you like Anakin / Darth Vader (he's my favorite, too!) so I figured that would be a good match. I had a ton of fun putting your box together. :hug:

Swap Wishlist

mothums

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2016, 05:57:51 PM »
We have so much in common it seems XD I will be keeping my eyes peeled for Coffee Crisps and Wunderbars from here on out, they were so good!
I appreciate all of the thought and consideration you put into my swap, I really can't express to you how much I love it :hug:
I can't wait to get my display shelf back into order so I can display them. Thank you so much :heart:

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+522)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2016, 06:03:03 PM »
I'm surprised that my partner has not yet posted a brag... I should check the tracking.

Here is my lovely box that traveled all the way from Finland!:

Check out this owl paper. It was very ingenious to use black & white and add a splash of color!

2 pairs of socks
2 cat toys
3 ponies ALL the colors are represented- love the Colors!
Heaps of delicious candy- mostly I've devoured it already!

Thank You!!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal