collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Trading list help! + how to upload photos?  (Read 583 times)

Illumideer

• Trade Count: (0)
Trading list help! + how to upload photos?
« on: April 25, 2016, 06:53:34 PM »
Ok, I want to make a "For trade" list but I dont know if I'm allowed because I dont really have anything MLP for trade? I want to trade for pony things but all I have for trade is Vintage  Polly pocket, disney stuff, ect. I don't know if I can make a thread because of the lack of mlp?
Also- i have no idea how to upload photos here...ive just been linking instagram.
Also Also- do i have to have a certain amount of posts to make a trade thread?

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
Re: Trading list help! + how to upload photos?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2016, 07:58:06 PM »
Hi! I'm pretty sure you're allowed to make a trade list even if you only have non-MLP stuff to trade. Someone else maybe can confirm that for me, but I've seen it done before. Also, I'm pretty sure you don't need to have a certain amount of posts to have a trade lists/take part in trades. Definitely helps to accumulate feedback, though people will understand that you're just starting out :) If have feedback on Ebay or Etsy, mention that and provide a link.

As far as posting images, I personally use Imgur.  Once you sign up (it's free), you say "Upload Images" (it's a bright blue button) and upload the images to your Imgur account. Once they're uploaded, you'll see them when you look at your photos; click on the photo you want and copy the BBC code (you'll see it on the right side of the window.) Paste the BBC code into your trade list (if that's where you want the photo) and you're done!  ^.^

(You can also use Photobucket, like many Arena members do; here's a thread on that: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,341766.0.html)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal