collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: NEW Lady LovelyLocks section in MyLittleWiki  (Read 3662 times)

Offline Tiara546

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.tiara546.de
NEW Lady LovelyLocks section in MyLittleWiki
« on: April 22, 2016, 12:58:18 PM »
Hello all,

ever since I had started collecting LLL, I was having a hard time finding out any pixie/accessory information online.
So when I had gotten my account as an editor for the MyLittleWiki a few months ago, I asked if it was ok to add a Lady LovelyLocks section on there and it was. It's just now that I got to actually start making that section and have already worked a few days on it since.

I would now like to announce said Lady LovelyLocks section which is, of course, under construction but a few pages are online already, as this one, for example: http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/Lady_LovelyLocks_%28character%29

I'm missing photos here and there as I have hardly anything of the Enchanted Island series in my collection yet, also I don't have any MIB LLL items I could photograph the backcards of, have no Playsets and so on. I have added all the pixietails I have, please feel free to add any that are still missing. Have also added variations of pixies as I'm hoping to find out which country/backcard versions came with which pixies. To anyone who has MIB LLL items, please take a look and add what you find out. http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/Lady_LovelyLocks_Pixietails
You can also post it here if you don't want to edit the Wiki yourself, thank you!

Anyway, I would hereby like to invite you all to take part in building that section, implementing pictures and information as you can, have time and want to, of course. Also, please don't feel shy to correct any false information you might find on there, although I did my best in research before putting it online. Anyone who doesn't have an account as an editor yet can contact absol here at the Arena with the username he or she wants for the account so that it can be created.

Hoping to read you soon!  ^.^
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 09:17:18 PM by Tiara546 »

Offline MsMedley

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • "We’re all cast-aways in need of ropes"
    • View Profile
Re: NEW Lady Lovely Locks section in MyLittleWiki
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2016, 01:33:49 PM »
This is so great! Really nice job :)

I played with LLL a lot when I was younger. I still have some of the toys, but nothing MIB I'm afraid. I do have a really pretty illustrated magazine a friend gave me that's all in german. I maaaay have an old booklet from one of the toys, although I've not seen it in awhile, but I'll keep my eyes open.
^.^ Check out my facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/KimberlysCommissions

Thank you to Dainty for my profile pic!!

Offline Big_Brother_Bufftusk

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2016, 01:55:29 PM »
I have one of the outfits MIB, not sure if that's really helpful...I picked up two cheap from an antique sale, but they have some nice artwork on the back. I haven't opened either so I don't know if they have booklets or anything. I've just always thought this was a nice line, too, I only have LLL herself and Maiden curlycrown loose though...haven't really taken the time to collect anything more yet :satisfied:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tiara546

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.tiara546.de
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2016, 06:34:07 PM »
Thank you two, that would indeed help!
The booklet as well as the MIB outfit and outfit backcard would be a great addition to the Wiki, too :)
I wanted to add the outfits also as they came with pixietails and I was going to make an accessory section with all kinds of loose accessory parts as an identification help. Just didn't make the structures for that yet. I made a combs and brushes section today first. ^_^
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 09:18:09 PM by Tiara546 »

Offline Tiara546

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.tiara546.de
Re: NEW Lady LovelyLocks section in MyLittleWiki
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2016, 06:26:31 AM »
As an update, I set up the combs section the other day 
http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/Lady_LovelyLocks_Combs/Brushes

and today, I finished the Hide 'N Peeks section, as well as I could.
http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/Hide_N'_Peeks
Again, if anybody has additional information or pictures to contribute, feel free to do so.

Thank you!  :heart:

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2016, 11:30:05 AM »
Such a GREAT resource you are working on here!  I love it, just wish I had anything to contribute... 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2016, 01:29:42 PM »
Very nice!

Offline Tiara546

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.tiara546.de
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2016, 07:56:35 PM »
Thank you, your appreciation helps already, as it really is a big project and it encourages me if my efforts are being seen. :heart:

I've now made a summary update. Doesn't look like much, but gives a much better overview:
http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/Lady_LovelyLocks

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2016, 03:12:48 PM »
I might still have my Lady Lovely Locks illustrated booklet. Here's a picture of it. 

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 03:16:54 PM by Ponyfan »

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Tiara546

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.tiara546.de
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2016, 07:25:42 PM »
That would be very nice to add, as a whole and/or single pages of it going to the different sections. If you send me the scans to my email address, I could add them along with other information when working on the wiki.  ^.^
If you do, please use this email as it has more storage --> tiara (at) tiara546.de 
Thank you! :heart:

Post Merge: May 11, 2016, 08:37:49 PM

Baby dragons page added - almost no pics yet I'm afraid, as all I have of them so far is a single pixietail  :)
http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/Lady_LovelyLocks_-_Baby_Dragons

Also added a few redirects, so that one can access the pixietails page by just typing "pixies" or "pixietails" into the search, or both with the lll (LLL) prefix in small letters, just as you would type. Did the same for the brushes and combs section, it can be accessed now by typing "lll brushes" or "lll combs".
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 08:42:35 PM by Tiara546 »

Offline Tiara546

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.tiara546.de
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2016, 09:51:19 AM »
Just letting you know I have started to make the fashions section yesterday. There's still a few sets missing as I went with alphabetical order, but a part on them is on and working (links and so on). If you have any possible contributions for that especially MIB ones and backcards, it would be helpful from now on. :)

I only have some basic fashions and nothing complete, but am also currently working on structures rather than photos because my boyfriend is traveling with his camera for a few days. My own camera is nowhere near as good as his so I will wait with further photos for the wiki until I can use his camera again. :D

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2016, 12:33:14 PM »
Ah, I wish I could help more.  I used to have a fairly epic LLL collection but sold most of it to one person in the Netherlands.  However, she doesn't have it either. In a horrible horrible cruel twist of fate- it went missing in the mail (tracking shows it disappeared in the sorting center) and never emerged.  I can only imagine someone along the line must have stolen it :(

I'll dig around to see if I have anything left that you might not have referenced...

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2016, 06:36:42 PM »
If you are adding merchandise, I may have a few things...
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2016, 07:18:53 PM »
I found my Lady Lovely Locks booklet today but I didn't realize that my scanning software isn't on my computer, Would picture of the pages be okay instead of actual scans?

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Breyer600

• Trade Count: (+437)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2016, 08:02:22 PM »
I have scans of a couple of brochures.  I believe one is the same as Ponyfan's.  I can also provide pictures of the dragons and all their accessories once I can find time to pull them out and retake the photos (the pictures I have right now aren't very good, but I can go ahead and upload them if you want them as placeholders).  I have a wiki account so I  should be able to just add them to the pages if no one else has provided any by the time I get around to them.  I also have a few photos of some items that I sold awhile back.  I think it's mostly group shots so I'm not sure if they'll be of any use.

MLP Sales  Non-MLP Sales
Wishlist
Avatar by SquarePeg; Sig by Alrak

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal