collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Please help identifying STUFF - my detective skills have failed  (Read 3627 times)

Offline StrawberrySundance

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Please help identifying STUFF - my detective skills have failed
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2018, 12:03:50 PM »
For some reason my phone and pc aren't showing the picture with the Disney rabbit  :huh: But I saw a Sophia The First Playset with a little rabbit in it once.

Is it this one? (I had to put it as a spoiler, its a huge image!)

Sorry if its wrong, the image wont load for some odd reason  >_<

Offline katrine2309

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Every day is someone's birthday - celebrate it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2018, 12:29:26 PM »
The yellow rosette is either from the 2nd release of the Show Stable or from «Home Sweet Home» (3rd release of Show stable). It is just like the show stable but in different colors. The 4th release of this playset is «Megan’s place» with yet other colors.

If you look at Chrissytree’s accessories page you’ll be able to identify all weird and rare MLP accessories.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 01:23:31 PM by katrine2309 »
Visit my Flickr for doll & pony pictures!

My wantlist - pony wear, backcards & puffy/flat stickers

Looking for Puffy Stickers: Ripple (seapony), Gypsy and Gusty on original backing

Offline Sweet Daes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Glitter is my best friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2018, 04:21:19 PM »
The yellow rosette is either from the 2nd release of the Show Stable or from «Home Sweet Home» (3rd release of Show stable). It is just like the show stable but in different colors. The 4th release of this playset is «Megan’s place» with yet other colors.

If you look at Chrissytree’s accessories page you’ll be able to identify all weird and rare MLP accessories.

The face sticker is the US 1st release style on the yellow plastic that no one has yet to confirm is a US release. The only thing that comes close is the Euro release of the Show Stable which seems odd considering where I got this one piece from, and I want to make sure before I mislabel it. No other US releases fit.

Offline katrine2309

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Every day is someone's birthday - celebrate it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2018, 05:37:52 AM »

The face sticker is the US 1st release style on the yellow plastic that no one has yet to confirm is a US release. The only thing that comes close is the Euro release of the Show Stable which seems odd considering where I got this one piece from, and I want to make sure before I mislabel it. No other US releases fit.

I actually think it looks identical to the 2nd edition show stable: https://mylittleponyaccessories.weebly.com/page-5-show-stable---waterfall.html

I didn’t look at it too closely first, but the sticker is all wrong and the color too for being Home Sweet Home. I’m guessing you found it in the US? MLP likes to travel, it isn’t impossible that some Euro MLP travelled over to the States :)
Visit my Flickr for doll & pony pictures!

My wantlist - pony wear, backcards & puffy/flat stickers

Looking for Puffy Stickers: Ripple (seapony), Gypsy and Gusty on original backing

Offline Sweet Daes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Glitter is my best friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2018, 12:36:44 PM »

I actually think it looks identical to the 2nd edition show stable: https://mylittleponyaccessories.weebly.com/page-5-show-stable---waterfall.html

I didn’t look at it too closely first, but the sticker is all wrong and the color too for being Home Sweet Home. I’m guessing you found it in the US? MLP likes to travel, it isn’t impossible that some Euro MLP travelled over to the States :)

Yep! Just looking for confirmation on all that. No site has said anything definitive so I don't want to call it a single Euro accessory without knowing for sure.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 02:20:23 PM by Sweet Daes »

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2018, 03:48:59 PM »
Hasbro made way too many rosettes in way too many colours in way too many places and with way too many minor variations.

I agree with Katrine. It doesn't make sense but that's what it belongs to. Why it has the label from the 2nd Show Stable rather than HSH is something nobody can answer without a time machine. Either someone had a playset from over there, or someone bought a bunch of toys from Europe and it got in by mistake, or - which is what I'd suggest is most likely - maybe the labels aren't consistent between all releases of the HSH and some of them have the same rosettes as the European ones. There are a lot of variations in playsets like this (for example, the brush variations in Dream Castle for one) so it's maybe possible that some of the later US ones have the same stickers as the European one because that was where the transition came.

In any case, that's what it is. How it got to you, unfortunately, that's more of a mystery...I also agree that there's not a confirmed release for the 2nd Show Stable as a set as such over there, so it makes most sense that actually there were some US sets with the other labels.

Although what makes less sense is why issue the same basic stable in both places and bother to make different labels for the rosettes between sets. Hasbro. Sigh.

I also recommend Chrissytree's site as a good cross-referencing source as she's spent a long time digging up detail.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal