collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: "Petite" Barbie size comparison with pics  (Read 557 times)

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
"Petite" Barbie size comparison with pics
« on: April 17, 2016, 06:21:11 PM »
So I get the new "Petite" Barbie.

Here she next to a Takara Jenny on the left and a Mettle Peppermint Rose on the right.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

She taller then Peppermint Rose and I didn't try to see if she could wear PR's dress, but she Jenny are about an inch different in hight and can fit into each other  dresses!

Barbie's waist is bigger then Jenny's so it might be a tight fit for some of her clothes.
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: "Petite" Barbie size comparison with pics
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2016, 12:54:30 AM »
I'm glad they are making barbie dolls that are petite! Although this one doesn't look that small? Just really skinny to me. I will need to see one in person! I would love one that looks like me, I'm very skinny and short! x3 its nice there are barbie dolls  now that aren't only skinny and freakishly tall LOL!

Offline MandarinCupcake

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Mandrixa - Etsy Shop
Re: "Petite" Barbie size comparison with pics
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2016, 04:18:40 PM »
I'm glad they are making barbie dolls that are petite! Although this one doesn't look that small? Just really skinny to me. I will need to see one in person! I would love one that looks like me, I'm very skinny and short! x3 its nice there are barbie dolls  now that aren't only skinny and freakishly tall LOL!
When you see her next to the other dolls, she definitely is shorter. I want one that looks like me too!

Also, Takara Jenny is so adorable!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal