collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: BIG G1 COLLECTION - NEED GONE ASAP! *(1 BOX GONE!)*  (Read 684 times)

Offline Cyber-Satan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
BIG G1 COLLECTION - NEED GONE ASAP! *(1 BOX GONE!)*
« on: January 16, 2017, 03:31:20 PM »
Hello!
Due to circumstances out of my control, I'm going to have to sell my G1 collection. :(
As sad as it may seem, I haven't been into the hobby as much as I used to be anyway - so parting with them seemed like the best option.
However, this means there may be a good deal for you collectors out there! :biggrin:
I have two large plastic tubs filled with all G1s, that I am selling at a bulk price! This is because I need them gone ASAP, and listing them individually unfortunately isn't an option at this stage as I haven't got the time for it.

So here are the price run downs:
£70 per box (£2.60 per pony!)
or
£120 for both boxes! (£2.30 per pony!)

Some of the ponies include:
- Barnacle w/hat
- Surf Dancer
- Daddy Apple Delight
- Talk-A-Lot (working but you have to press hard!)
- Steamer w/o accessories
...plus many more!

I know it may seem like I am underselling myself a little bit, but I need them to be off my hands as soon as possible. The other thing you need to consider is postage/collection:
(UK only - sorry!)
Due to the size + weight of these boxes, posting them would cost £15+ which I would ask you to cover.
OR
If you live in the UK, I am open to collection from the Plymouth area in Devon as well as Exeter. There will be no additional charges, and I can arrange to meet up with you when it suits you. Please bare in mind I would like these gone ASAP though!

If this sounds like a good deal to you or you wish to discuss prices with me - please message me! I am open to offers. Please remember, I am not selling any indiviual ponies - only the whole box.
I have included pictures so you can see what sorts of ponies it will include - as well as the size of the boxes.
Thank you, I hope to hear from you soon!
:lol:
**UPDATE 17/01/2017**
One of the boxes has already been sold, that box included:
- Surf Dancer
- Barnacle w/hat

However there is still one box left!

Here are the photos:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 08:51:44 AM by Cyber-Satan »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal